Four More Years?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
When all the extraneous BS is cleared away, this seems to be the ultimate question regarding the upcoming Presidential election. I am interested in what the Obama supporters out there specifically like about the last four years that they want to see continued during the next four years. Comments?

1. U.S. forces are almost out of Iraq and the hostilities in Afghanistan are finally wrapping up
  2. Osama Bin Laden is dead
  3. Healthcare reform means that my mom can't be denied coverage because of her pre-existing condition
  4. New housing starts are up
  5. consumer spending is up
  6. automotive sales & production are up
  7. It appears that the housing bubble has finally hit bottom and headed back up
  8. We've added jobs for most months in the past 3 years instead of hemorrhaging them
  9. Military spending is down
  10. Domestic oil and natural gas production are up
  11. My stocks have gone up in value by about 80% since 2009.

Would you like more?

1. U.S. forces are almost out of Iraq and the hostilities in Afghanistan are finally wrapping up
  3. Healthcare reform means that my mom can't be denied coverage because of her pre-existing condition
  8. We've added jobs for most months in the past 3 years instead of hemorrhaging them

Would you like more?

1. U.S. forces have endured the highest casualty rates in Afghanistan under Obama.
2. Obamacare is the largest Tax increase in history.
3. Housing "starts" does not mean a home people can live in. I could bulldoze a square patch in a field, wrap it with caution tape, and it would be counted as a "start".
4. Consumer spending is up because Christmas is coming.
5. Auto sales are not up... Many automakers are diverting cars to the U.S. market because sales are flat in cash strapped European countries. In a global economy they are NOT up at all.
6. Even if the housing bubble is at the bottom, many have balances on their mortgage's that exceed the value of their homes.
7. The people who have given up, and whose Unemployment benefits ended are not being counted.
8. Military spending being down, does not translate into our troops being safe.
9. Gas prices are at ridiculous highs since Obama took office.
10. Good for you... One out of ten isn't all bad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Would you like more?

Well if his Record is that Great, He should have a come back when Romney Listed all his Failures, But all he had was Attacks against Romney and Deflection.

If everything is that Great, Obama will win in a land slide.

lol

Forum List

Back