Four more years of ....

CrotchetyGeezer

I have a red pencil box.
Nov 3, 2012
Utah
presidentevilposter.jpg

You're kinda sick, know that? I didn't know people from Utah were like that, I thought you were all like the Osmonds.

That's because you're an ignorant Obama supporter. They are generally kind of stupid and don't know a lot of thinks and, think all kinds of things of which aren't true. And, looking at the picture? Kind of looks like he's kind of like the Osmonds. Those teeth are pretty showy.

Someone must've been extra butthurt to go to so much effort.

No effort at all.

Your butt must be engorged by so much hurt that you can't possibly sit. Do you stand when you type on your computer these days? Please think of your health! Someone get this man an ass pillow and take away his laptop!

Your butt must be engorged by so much hurt that you can't possibly sit. Do you stand when you type on your computer these days? Please think of your health! Someone get this man an ass pillow and take away his laptop!

Your fantasies about my butt are irrelevant here.

I'll be as relevant as I want with my butt fantasies thank you very much

Please do so with someone else's butt...thank you very much.

Please do so with someone else's butt...thank you very much.

Nah your butt is currently the most hurt. So it must be healed by the power of :piss2:

Again, your fantasies about my butt are irrelevant. That you fantasize that my butt is hurt is your spiel. And, that you want to piss in or on someone's butt?

3049267854_c1ac47c1d7_o.gif

False. Your butt being hurt is my current "schtick." Calling it my "spiel" makes no sense. And I've resorted to that because your original post was so ridiculous that it could only be countered with a message about butts. The pissing monkey was for emphasis.

Nah your butt is currently the most hurt. So it must be healed by the power of :piss2:

Again, your fantasies about my butt are irrelevant. That you fantasize that my butt is hurt is your spiel. And, that you want to piss in or on someone's butt?

3049267854_c1ac47c1d7_o.gif

False. Your butt being hurt is my current "schtick." Calling it my "spiel" makes no sense.

Spiel

A lengthy or extravagant speech or argument usually intended to persuade.

TheOldSchool says: "extra butthurt", "butt must be engorged", "ass pillow", "butt fantasies", "your butt is currently the most hurt", "must be healed by the power of :piss2:" = for a leftist? Pretty extravagant speech or argument intended to persuade.

And I've resorted to that because your original post was so ridiculous that it could only be countered with a message about butts. The pissing monkey was for emphasis.
Not ridiculous at all and how is a message about butts countering it? All it does is corroborate it.

Last edited:
EngleB20121026_low.jpg

It's important to remember that sock-boy there was predicting a Romney win earlier this month. I guess photoshop is the only weapon left in his "arsenal".

ignore
<plink>!

EngleB20121026_low.jpg

It's important to remember that sock-boy there was predicting a Romney win earlier this month. I guess photoshop is the only weapon left in his "arsenal".

ignore
<plink>!

Who's sock boy and who was predicting what earlier this month? If you're referring to me? You want to show us all where it was I was predicting a Romney win?

Further, I've got a million of 'em. Photoshop pictures...that is. Well, no, not really a million but.....

You ought to like this one, as it's so symbolic of you and yours.

obamaborgking2.jpg

P.S. This is an edit to add something to this post.

Even though my profile claims my join date was November 3, 2012? That's a bunch of pure and simple bull. I didn't join this forum until the day of the election, which would have been November 6, 2012. I don't know why this website claims my join date was the 3rd of November but it's wrong. So, I wasn't even here prior to Obama's re-election and, why would I be predicting a Romney win after Obama had already won?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back