Four black parole officers file civil suit against white police officers

Why is this important?

How is it not?

I guess cops are supposed to stop writing tickets too?

I mean what do you assholes expect them to do.....turn in their fricken badges and find another line of work?

Maybe sell real estate....apply for Social Security?

If I was a cop I'd quit....because Obama has placed a big target on their backs. I wonder how many cops he'll help kill by the end of the year?

Parole officers? Really? Not big on critical thinking or reading comprehension, I see.
I'm thinking the badge around the neck would have been noticed before the punches were thrown.
My reading comprehension is fine.

I just think you should pull that stick out of your ass and give it a rest.

The racist in the Whitehouse tells you that you should hate cops, so like the good little sheep you start bleating "Cops are baaaaaaaad!" Right on cue.

Stop being a useful idiot and try some original thinking.

Why is this important?

How is it not?

I mean what do you assholes expect them to do.....turn in their fricken badges and find another line of work?

If I was a cop I'd quit....because Obama has placed a big target on their backs. I wonder how many cops he'll help kill by the end of the year?

Parole officers? Really? Not big on critical thinking or reading comprehension, I see.
I'm thinking the badge around the neck would have been noticed before the punches were thrown.

The racist in the Whitehouse tells you that you should hate cops, so like the good little sheep you start bleating "Cops are baaaaaaaad!" Right on cue.

Show me any of my posts that indicate that I hate cops. Put up or shut up.

I'll wait.

No? That's what I thought.

Here, have some toilet paper. You got a little on your chin and a speck or two on the corner of your mouth.

Yeah the black community loved cops before Obama told us to dislike them. It wasn't because of the beatings and stuff...that would be silly

Why is this important?

How is it not?

I'll wait.
This thread

Here, have some toilet paper. You got a little on your chin and a speck or two on the corner of your mouth.

Sorry, were you talking to me?

sheeple.jpg.cf.jpg

How is it not?

I'll wait.
This thread

sheeple.jpg.cf.jpg

Wrong answer, Cornflake. The mere mention does not place me in that role. You have zip, nada or nothing. This makes you a piece of shit and nothing more. Now you can just fuck off.

I'll wait.
This thread

sheeple.jpg.cf.jpg

Wrong answer, Cornflake. The mere mention does not place me in that role. You have zip, nada or nothing. This makes you a piece of shit and nothing more.

Well you're the fly that eats that piece of shit.

eat-shit.jpg.cf.jpg

And you aren't worth it. Welcome to ignore.

That isn't racial profiling. That is following a physical description of a known suspect. Racial profiling is when a person is treated with unequal suspicion because of the race they happen to be. There is no other reason why the parole officers would not have been allowed to continue conducting their business immediately after showing identification. It would not have happened to a group of white parole officers in the same situation. That is abundantly obvious.

Video shows Ramapo cops drawing weapons on parole officers

Physical description of every high-jacker in history - a middle eastern male between 20 and 50 - but screening middle eastern males is "racial profiling" according to the left.

Racial profiling is based on descriptions of known perpetrators.

Nothing in the 14th speaks of racial profiling - the equal protection clause is not applicable because profiling is not detainment, arrest, or conviction.

THIS case was one of two rival gangs clashing. The cops profiled these four because they were Parole Officers, a rival gang to their own.

Forum List

Back