Forum Junky

Hey....maybe she took the proposed "Suicide Option" to escape the painfull grip of internet forum's.......

sweet

No... Cuz 5 mins after she went out of her way to say goodbye to lil old me, she posted here, and then sent some other nonsensical PM, and then came here and said bye.

She talks far too much for someone actively looking for kill themselves.

and far too invested in bothering people.

Yeah, I've been addicted to forums before. Not so much anymore since they can wear thin after awhile. I think it is more being addicted to the computer. When I am away from this thing, I am 1000x times more productive.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm completely and utterly addicted to the computer. When I'm away, I go through withdrawal.

What is the lure of these forums?
My answer is that it's comparable to attending a party with tons of people without having to stay the entire duration. And I also go to parties dressed to the nines.

I find the whole thing a reflection of my complete despair.

authentic_drama_queen.jpg

You are not normal. You know it's not good for you to post on forums but you feel compelled to continue.

The only way to stop, is to move out of any area in which a computer is present or request to be banned.

Yup!

I am habituated to posting in places like this.

I should just be writing a novel or history, but I love the give and take of discussing these issues with people much more than I enjoy pontificating to an audience who cannot respond to my words.

If the combined time I've spent writing in these places had been spent writing a book, I'm be as prolific as Steven King, I think.

Am I wasting my time?

I'm not really sure.

I'm fairly certain that my words have impacted a lot of people in the last ten years.

That's one of our better propagnda devices. It serves as a great cover as we create a shadow world of peace and love for all life forms. It's a pain in the ass to have to be burdened with our "sex maniac" cover but it's worked well for us so far. All the women buy it.

That's one of our better propagnda devices. It serves as a great cover as we create a shadow world of peace and love for all life forms. It's a pain in the ass to have to be burdened with our "sex maniac" cover but it's worked well for us so far. All the women buy it.

we're not to blame, but we are responsible for our actions.

Most recently post pubescent boys are sex obsessed, I'll grant you that.

Few adult men are, though.

Forum List

Back