Forum Junky

male_brain.gif

Hey! No one said you could post my CAT Scan.:eusa_eh:

Well.....if guys are sex crazy maniacs....explain to me why most Womens magazines are completely packed with "How to get him in the sack"...."4000 postitions to try"...."Why oral totally rocks"....."How to get your "O" on.." type articles?????

Also....answer me this , For every guy that is sex crazed and bangs some random chick.....isnt there an equal amount of "recipients" to "givers" ratio?? For every sex crazed guy...there is a female recipient.

And if women are so damn superior intellectually....why do they keep falling for the same BS??? Could it be that men are just too clever , dare I say......hmmmm??

Well.....if guys are sex crazy maniacs....explain to me why most Womens magazines are completely packed with "How to get him in the sack"...."4000 postitions to try"...."Why oral totally rocks"....."How to get your "O" on.." type articles?????

Also....answer me this , For every guy that is sex crazed and bangs some random chick.....isnt there an equal amount of "recipients" to "givers" ratio?? For every sex crazed guy...there is a female recipient.

And if women are so damn superior intellectually....why do they keep falling for the same BS??? Could it be that men are just too clever , dare I say......hmmmm??

Um. teenage girls read those magazines; not women.

Yes.

Because they're stupid enough to think they could actually be "the one". Course, just because they want to be the one, doesn't mean the other party wants them for anything more than amusement. But clever? No.

Um. teenage girls read those magazines; not women.

Yes.

Because they're stupid enough to think they could actually be "the one". Course, just because they want to be the one, doesn't mean the other party wants them for anything more than amusement. But clever? No.

I could fetch some stats on who reads Cosmo and etc.......but I highly doubt it is exclusive to teenagers.....

Sure guys are clever.....they realize a weakness and strike. Women while searching for "The one".....are clouded by emotional direction...rather than logical thought...and are thereby weakened...

This isnt all the time.....more often than not.....women kick ass in most departments.....but logic isnt a strong suit.

Forum List

Back