Fort Worth Mayor Apologizes For Police Shooting; Officer Resigns

how is being shot through her window in the middle of the night make her secure in her own house???
She was inside? Her front door wide opened?

Premeditated hahaha hahaha

Sorry man, leaving your door open does not invite reasonable search and seizure by Law enforcement. We are protected by the 4th amendment as previously stated here. The cop needed to knock . Heres an example for you on how it is done correctly.

Knock on door leads to drug bust in Cheatham County
Nope it’s called probable cause
its not illegal to leave a door open,,,
Why did you think it was?
You implied it is when you cited "probable cause." :eusa_doh:

Cops are far too trigger-happy in the US these days. On another forum I used to post at, people used to post story after story after story of cops being called for whatever reason and an innocent person ending up being shot. It happens way too often. And it makes me glad I don't live in the US, TBH. I actually feel safer here in Mexico.
...there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
..in 2016, police shot about 233 blacks-- the vast majority armed and dangerous,
it only happens often in your mind
....they unjustifiably shoot maybe----5 people per year? out of MILLIONS of calls for assistance
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
That's where averages work against the trigger happy Leo's. The overwhelming majority of interactions with the public, and even criminals results in no violence. Much less, lethal force incidents. Yet these fucking drones have it pounded into their heads that their jobs are far more dangerous than the numbers support. Which makes them nervous, and trigger happy, overly aggressive, and running scared. And its when scared that mistakes are made. In short..?
Today's Leftist PDs are hiring pussies in droves. As such fear based decisions will be made...
you must not comprehend basic 4th grade math
you people are FKHEADS
jesus christ--

stop the ''I am SUPERMAN'' crap--you're not
if someone is aiming a pistol at you or is a threat, you would shoot also
and SavanahMan thinks he's SUPERMAN also
...you think you are James Bond/Chuck Norris/Etc
...YOU will take on dangerous jackass IRRATIONAL STUPID huge criminals with your bare hands

you people think you would NOT DO THE SAME --bullshit
you would not have even the tiniest bit of anxiousness!!!!!!! you are SUPERMAN
...you people are saying you would take on Andre the Giant [ if he was alive ] with your bare hands!!! BULLSHIT

you people would shit in your pants if you got involved in road rage
Simmer down dipshit. No one thinks they are Superman. Your confusion lies in the fact that you cannot follow the series of folly that led to the shooting. Thinking men would never have made it to the point that lead to said shooting. The calamitous chain of events that led to this woman’s death are a product of a serious lack of critical thinking, and the use of force was driven by fear. The officer in question created these circumstances. He is a bot. An NPC. He bought into the bullshit, and made a number of mistakes which culminated in the death of an innocent woman. He is responsible. Not only for pulling the trigger; which taken alone may seem reasonable... But for mishandling the situation from the start culminating in him, putting himself, his partner, and the homeowner at risk. To judge this situation appropriately; one has to look at the entire chain of events. Not just the moment when he was presented with the choice to shoot, or withdraw, and announce himself.

Last edited:
Cops are far too trigger-happy in the US these days. On another forum I used to post at, people used to post story after story after story of cops being called for whatever reason and an innocent person ending up being shot. It happens way too often. And it makes me glad I don't live in the US, TBH. I actually feel safer here in Mexico.
...there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
..in 2016, police shot about 233 blacks-- the vast majority armed and dangerous,
....they unjustifiably shoot maybe----5 people per year? out of MILLIONS of calls for assistance

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
That's where averages work against the trigger happy Leo's. The overwhelming majority of interactions with the public, and even criminals results in no violence. Much less, lethal force incidents. Yet these fucking drones have it pounded into their heads that their jobs are far more dangerous than the numbers support. Which makes them nervous, and trigger happy, overly aggressive, and running scared. And its when scared that mistakes are made. In short..?
Today's Leftist PDs are hiring pussies in droves. As such fear based decisions will be made...
you people are FKHEADS
jesus christ--

...YOU will take on dangerous jackass IRRATIONAL STUPID huge criminals with your bare hands

...you people are saying you would take on Andre the Giant [ if he was alive ] with your bare hands!!! BULLSHIT

Simmer down dipshit. No one thinks they are Superman. Your confusion lies in the fact that you cannot follow the series of folly that led to the shooting. Thinking men would never have made it to the point that lead to said shooting. The calamitous chain of events that led to this woman’s death are a product of a serious lack of critical thinking, and the use of force was driven by fear. The officer in question created these circumstances. He is a bot. An NPC. He bought into the bullshit, and made a number of mistakes which culminated in the death of an innocent woman. He is responsible. Not only for pulling the trigger; which taken alone may seem reasonable... But for mishandling the situation from the start culminating in him, putting himself, his partner, and the homeowner at risk. To judge this situation appropriately; one has to look at the entire chain of events. Not just the moment when he was presented with the choice to shoot, or withdraw, and announce himself.
ok Grasshopper---SUPERMAN --you don't need a firearm--.....

you people are FKHEADS
jesus christ--

no -he didn't create them --jackass idiot..he was dispatched to an open structure call
1. the neighbor created it
2. the dispatcher put out the dispatch
the cop is far from creating it --dumbass
the cop was doing exactly what he should've been doing--not going to the front door/etc

you people are FKHEADS
jesus christ--

..you are a real dumbass:
first you say:
The overwhelming majority of interactions with the public, and even criminals results in no violence.
hahahahahhahaah
....do you realize what you are saying?? you are agreeing with me that violence from cops is very rare
hahahahhahahahahah
then you contradict yourself!!! hahahahahhaha = dumbass
Yet these fucking drones have it pounded into their heads that their jobs are far more dangerous than the numbers support. Which makes them nervous, and trigger happy, overly aggressive, and running scared. And its when scared that mistakes are made. In short..?

Forum List

Back