Former US Attorney says SCOTUS will overturn Trump Colorado decision 9-0. Guesses?

How will SCOTUS rule on the Trump Colorado decision

• 9-0

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • 8-1

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 7-2

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
I'm looking forward to making complete asses out of all the Biden cultists who wet their pants with excitement over this unconstitutional attempt to deprive citizens of their voting rights.

I'll take bets on SCOTUS going:

9-0

8-1 (Jackson, the dumbest of them all dissenting)

7-2 (both Jackson and Sotomayor siding with the Nazis).

So you're for the court having jurisdiction over states decisions?

Hold that thought.

What CO did is banana republic stuff. Only the Congress can decide if Trump is guilty of insurrection. Not a handful of unelected Democrats who decide he Is.

Hate to tell you Lisa, but the "handful of unelected Democrats" aren't quite what you think. Yes, they are initially appointed by the sitting governor, but that is only for a 2 year term, after which, they must be elected by the people of the state of CO to get the full term. All of those who made the decision have been in their post OVER 2 years, meaning that they actually WERE elected. Quit listening to the bullshit of the far right.

I'm looking forward to making complete asses out of all the Biden cultists who wet their pants with excitement over this unconstitutional attempt to deprive citizens of their voting rights.

I'll take bets on SCOTUS going:

9-0

8-1 (Jackson, the dumbest of them all dissenting)

7-2 (both Jackson and Sotomayor siding with the Nazis).

Praying for a 9-0.

Hmm… the judge in his trial ruled it had been proven.

So you're good with a judge determining whether or not someone committed insurrection, with no charges, no trial, and no conviction?

I just want to be sure, so when a conservative court tosses Biden off the ballot (and they will), I can come back here and laugh at you.

Hate to tell you Lisa, but the "handful of unelected Democrats" aren't quite what you think. Yes, they are initially appointed by the sitting governor, but that is only for a 2 year term, after which, they must be elected by the people of the state of CO to get the full term. All of those who made the decision have been in their post OVER 2 years, meaning that they actually WERE elected. Quit listening to the bullshit of the far right.
The State had an election for Court judges?

You do know that makes it worse.

The ones making up crap are the CO judges. There was no insurrection.
So now you've ran from "well Trump wasn't charged w/insurrection" back to "well, there actually was no insurrection" once you see your claptrap isn't flying.

LOL!!!

It should be overturned 9-0 but given that Democrats aren't afraid to use power and Republicans are weak cucks I predict that it will be upheld 7-2.

I'm for due process.

You're for a judge making a ruling and depriving an entire state of their voting rights without a charge, a trial, or a conviction (a.k.a. fascism).
And remember….this went by ONE vote. So essentially, ONE Democrat gets to decide that millions of Republican voters don’t get to choose who they want for their nominee,

So now you've ran from "well Trump wasn't charged w/insurrection" back to "well, there actually was no insurrection" once you see your claptrap isn't flying.

LOL!!!

Both are true, dipshit. Trump wasn't charged with insurrection (and never will be), AND there was no insurrection on January 6th.

There is an insurrection going on right now at the border, and for that Joe Biden will likely be removed from state ballots across the country.

This is what you wanted.

It doesn't matter how long they've been on the CO SC. It matters that they didn't adjudicate a trial and subsequently find him guilty of insurrection before they banned him from running.

You might hate Trump but that doesn't matter a hill of beans; he deserves due process.

You'd think a state SC judge would know that.

It should be overturned 9-0 but given that Democrats aren't afraid to use power and Republicans are weak cucks I predict that it will be upheld 7-2.
OK, we know one of the two who will go against the constitution is Affirmative Action Jackson. Is the other one Kagan or Sotomayor?

The State had an election for Court judges?

Yes, in CO, a State Supreme Court judge is initially appointed by the governor when a vacancy occurs, and they are appointed for 2 years, after which, they have to go through a state wide election to hold their seat. All of the CO supreme court judges that made the ruling have been on the bench several years longer than their appointment. No, they aren't unelected, all of them have gone through a state wide election.

Both are true, dipshit. Trump wasn't charged with insurrection (and never will be), AND there was no insurrection on January 6th.

There is an insurrection going on right now at the border, and for that Joe Biden will likely be removed from state ballots across the country.

This is what you wanted.
At the minimum, it’s dereliction of duty.

Forum List

Back