Former Spy Chief John Ratcliffe, and other heads of intelligence say 3 balloons during the Trump Administration NEVER HAPPENED!

Spy - whatever, is supposed to remain undetected - until sooner or later is/ will be detected.

I am not aware about any Chinese-balloon discussions during Trumps tenure. Not to mention three of such discussions/events.

Which would come anyway as a surprise since the balloons usual operating height is somewhere from 20km to 30km - for whatever reason this Montana balloon was way below it's "usual" operating altitude since it had crossed in from the Aleuts - into Canada and onwards into the USA- and was therefore spotted. (Not even by the military but by civilians, and the media went for it, making it public throughout the world).
As such the real interesting issue to me is that the US military and US intelligence agencies weren't aware about "supposed" Chinese spy-balloon activities for the past 2-5? years.
WOW!!
At the same time after deciding to take down this balloon, however remarkably the USA government now suddenly has information at hand in regards to it's previous flight-path - see above Aleuts/ Canada path description. And Canada had no reason or the will to deter a spy-balloon over it's territory?
Something is fishy about this whole story.

Maybe it wasn't a spy balloon at all - but due to political proliferation, Biden and his demo pals made it into a spy-balloon, so as to demonstrate their will and ability to resolute action? - sorry just me thinking.

Since when do things happen only after you know about them? The United States Air Force says these balloon flyovers did happen. I know you have your nose buried in the Traitor's Nether's, but please understand that the Traitor is no way the be all and end all of all events.

Forum List

Back