Former Spy Chief John Ratcliffe, and other heads of intelligence say 3 balloons during the Trump Administration NEVER HAPPENED!

That's your call. My call is Trump was right to select people that would investigate potential coordination. I assume if re elected he would not appoint these types of people.

Either way, saying it was a Democrat investigation is like saying Trey Gowdy's 9 Benghazi investigations was a Democrat investigation.
Mueller was run by rabid Trump haters...many Hillary supporters.....you do know FBI agents are supposed to leave their political aspirations in the car when at work.
How'd that work out.

Mueller was run by rabid Trump haters...many Hillary supporters.....you do know FBI agents are supposed to leave their political aspirations in the car when at work.
How'd that work out.
If you say so. Regardless, they were ultimately picked by Republicans.

Am I right that you actually thought the Mueller investigation was a Democrat investigation all this time?

Wow. The right wing media sure did a number on you.

Regardless, they were ultimately picked by Republicans.
Specifically, which republicans?
Am I right that you actually thought the Mueller investigation was a Democrat investigation all this time?

Trump has complained that the team is made up of "some very bad and conflicted people" because 13 of them are registered Democrats, and several have made donations to Democratic candidates. Justice Department officials, however, are not supposed to ask about employees' political affiliations. Department policy prohibits "using political affiliation and may also prohibit using certain ideological affiliations in hiring and taking other personnel actions with regard to career attorneys," according to the department’s inspector general.

Stzrok......Stzrok......Page......Page.....Weissman.....Weissman....LOL

Meet Mueller's team: The best prosecutors in the business or 'angry Democrats'?

They're fucking liars.... it's what they do.

We would have never heard about this spy balloon if citizens hadn't taken pictures of it and reported it to their local media before they could be suicided by deep state spooks.

51b4b665b650cd06.jpg

Specifically, which republicans?

Trump has complained that the team is made up of "some very bad and conflicted people" because 13 of them are registered Democrats, and several have made donations to Democratic candidates. Justice Department officials, however, are not supposed to ask about employees' political affiliations. Department policy prohibits "using political affiliation and may also prohibit using certain ideological affiliations in hiring and taking other personnel actions with regard to career attorneys," according to the department’s inspector general.

Stzrok......Stzrok......Page......Page.....Weissman.....Weissman....LOL

Meet Mueller's team: The best prosecutors in the business or 'angry Democrats'?
Rosenstein...who I believe was appointed by Sessions (bad pick FYI as he is a huge supporter of unconstitutional search and seizure laws...what was Trump thinking?) who of course was appointed by Trump. I could be off by one person, don't want to look it up right now but certainly it's obvious when Mueller was appointed that Repubs controlled both the Senate and the house and the executive.

Democrats would have had no power to appoint Mueller to anything.

Rosenstein...who I believe was appointed by Sessions (bad pick FYI as he is a huge supporter of unconstitutional search and seizure laws...what was Trump thinking?) who of course was appointed by Trump. I could be off by one person, don't want to look it up right now but certainly it's obvious when Mueller was appointed that Repubs controlled both the Senate and the house and
I could be off by one person, don't want to look it up right now but certainly it's obvious when Mueller was appointed that Repubs controlled both the Senate and the house and the executive.
What bout the judicial? LOL

Rosenstein...who I believe was appointed by Sessions (bad pick FYI as he is a huge supporter of unconstitutional search and seizure laws...what was Trump thinking?) who of course was appointed by Trump. I could be off by one person, don't want to look it up right now but certainly it's obvious when Mueller was appointed that Repubs controlled both the Senate and the house and

What bout the judicial? LOL
The judicial? The supreme court? Shit, the supreme court hasn't leaned Dem picked justices since before roe v Wade. Shit even roe v Wade was made by 7 to 2 conservative court...and one of the Dems voted against it.

AN
The judicial? The supreme court? Shit, the supreme court hasn't leaned Dem picked justices since before roe v Wade. Shit even roe v Wade was made by 7 to 2 conservative court...and one of the Dems voted against it.
So tell me, what, if any input to the FBI/DOJ did Trump have?

The best people He thought could be trusted?
I don't think he clarified when he said it.

He swore an oath to uphold the constitution so I imagine he would hire the best people to support the constitution.

Just speculating though.

Do you know?

Former spy chief John Ratcliffe denies reports of Chinese balloon instances under Trump

by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
February 05, 2023 12:32 PM

The same folks who believed the Russian Collusion and Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian Disinformation believe the three balloons during the Trump administration story too.

Senator John Coryrn already acknowledged the balloons fuckup

Spy - whatever, is supposed to remain undetected - until sooner or later is/ will be detected.

I am not aware about any Chinese-balloon discussions during Trumps tenure. Not to mention three of such discussions/events.

Which would come anyway as a surprise since the balloons usual operating height is somewhere from 20km to 30km - for whatever reason this Montana balloon was way below it's "usual" operating altitude since it had crossed in from the Aleuts - into Canada and onwards into the USA- and was therefore spotted. (Not even by the military but by civilians, and the media went for it, making it public throughout the world).
As such the real interesting issue to me is that the US military and US intelligence agencies weren't aware about "supposed" Chinese spy-balloon activities for the past 2-5? years.
WOW!!
At the same time after deciding to take down this balloon, however remarkably the USA government now suddenly has information at hand in regards to it's previous flight-path - see above Aleuts/ Canada path description. And Canada had no reason or the will to deter a spy-balloon over it's territory?
Something is fishy about this whole story.

Maybe it wasn't a spy balloon at all - but due to political proliferation, Biden and his demo pals made it into a spy-balloon, so as to demonstrate their will and ability to resolute action? - sorry just me thinking.

You believed that Hunter's laptops were Russian disinformation and that there was Russian collusion with President Trump too.

Keep up the good work!
That bed wetter probably believes in more than 2 genders, the climate hoax, collectivism, Hitlary is innocent and that the obozo freaks how was a competent group of people.

Spy - whatever, is supposed to remain undetected - until sooner or later is/ will be detected.

I am not aware about any Chinese-balloon discussions during Trumps tenure. Not to mention three of such discussions/events.

Which would come anyway as a surprise since the balloons usual operating height is somewhere from 20km to 30km - for whatever reason this Montana balloon was way below it's "usual" operating altitude since it had crossed in from the Aleuts - into Canada and onwards into the USA- and was therefore spotted. (Not even by the military but by civilians, and the media went for it, making it public throughout the world).
As such the real interesting issue to me is that the US military and US intelligence agencies weren't aware about "supposed" Chinese spy-balloon activities for the past 2-5? years.
WOW!!
At the same time after deciding to take down this balloon, however remarkably the USA government now suddenly has information at hand in regards to it's previous flight-path - see above Aleuts/ Canada path description. And Canada had no reason or the will to deter a spy-balloon over it's territory?
Something is fishy about this whole story.

Maybe it wasn't a spy balloon at all - but due to political proliferation, Biden and his demo pals made it into a spy-balloon, so as to demonstrate their will and ability to resolute action? - sorry just me thinking.
Could just be trolling us. We waste 10's millions shooting down dozens of $1000 piece of shit. We remain terrorized by our own gov/media and some seek a potato for good shepherding?

Sounds like a larf.

That bed wetter probably believes in more than 2 genders, the climate hoax, collectivism, Hitlary is innocent and that the obozo freaks how was a competent group of people.
You sound stupid, angry and unintelligent.

Forum List

Back