Former Soviet Citizen in Dust Up with the Useful Idiots of OWS

Keep telling that to yourself, Jackass

tell that to citizens in several central american countries circa 1980s, retard...

Ronnie kicked the Commies out of Latin America Wahhhh Wahhhh

Being a neocon whackjob, the permetations are probably lost on you. While you sit there drooling in the corner with your dunce cap on mindlessly clapping the Azheimer's-laden former POTUS, I'm thinking a little bigger. IE, why were there left-leaning groups in Central/South America in the first place. I know the answer by the way, I'd be surprised if you do...:cool:

Che Guevara was only a mass murderer in the sense Ronald Reagan was, too,,,

true, but he was a much bigger fraud, which is saying something.

Ronnie was a mass murderer? really?

Was he the US CIC at the time? did he give the go ahead for black ops in the area in the 1980s (I know he did, because I do know somebody who was part of said ops). Was there collateral damage? Plenty. Tell me something, if you give the go ahead to bomb a place under what many consider suspect circumstances, and innocent people die, are you a murderer? If the answer is yes, then the answers to the above questions are, yes, and , absolutely...

Last edited:
Hilarious! He destroyed those morons!!

These Feculant Flea Baggers are not capable of getting jobs - they stink like urine and feces....maybe they can all get jobs as sewer workers?

Whoops, I just saw the words "useful idiots" in the thread title and thought the OP might have been talking about Teabaggers.

Oh well...

Forum List

Back