Former SEAL Stands By Account Of Bin Laden Raid...

I got suspicious only when he didn't have him killed, Bush could have gotten him at any time if he weren't distracted by Iraq , I am certain of that.

Distracted by Iraq?

So you think Bin Laden having free reign to walk the streets OPENLY in Iraq would not have made his capture nearly impossible?

Hey...to think the Iraq war was wrong is a debate in itself and I respect the views of those against it.

But to say if we were not there, Bin Laden would have been captured and or killed a lot sooner is...well.....naive and/or partisan.

Do I actually have to look up the Bush quote where he says bluntly that he is just not that worried about OBL or that interested in finding him?

He wasn't that interested or worried about it because he had people working on it...that's their job! Bush had other problems to work on, he couldn't sit and worry about what was going on with Bin Laden! What could he have done about it besides putting people in place to find him, and that's what he did! Wow.... :cuckoo:

I have an theory of my own, Obama said: Let's let them make a giant election non issue out of it and let the wild speculation and conspiracy theories suck in all of the republican candidates and then release the photo and video proof thereby making them look like loons, worked to destroy any credibility the birthers ever had.

Distracted by Iraq?

So you think Bin Laden having free reign to walk the streets OPENLY in Iraq would not have made his capture nearly impossible?

Hey...to think the Iraq war was wrong is a debate in itself and I respect the views of those against it.

But to say if we were not there, Bin Laden would have been captured and or killed a lot sooner is...well.....naive and/or partisan.

Do I actually have to look up the Bush quote where he says bluntly that he is just not that worried about OBL or that interested in finding him?

He wasn't that interested or worried about it because he had people working on it...that's their job! Bush had other problems to work on, he couldn't sit and worry about what was going on with Bin Laden! What could he have done about it besides putting people in place to find him, and that's what he did! Wow.... :cuckoo:

Making excuses for your former messiah?

So if this ex seal is correct. Obama did not give the go ahead Panetta did.. I knew something was fishy. First off why not release the photos of him being released to the ocean or his death photo.They say its to graphic but they released the other pictures of people being killed in that fire fight.

Exactly....they'd shown the pictures of Saddams sons, we saw Saddam hung. We've seen other terrorists "death" pictures. Why not Bin Laden?? Where's the proof that he was actually killed? I know they weren't going to show Saddam's hanging, it only came out from a cell phone video (i think). His son's were laid out in all their blood and gore...where's Bin Laden? Something's just not right with this.....

Where are all the Hitler death photos?

Making excuses for your former messiah?

No...seems to me just pretty much telling the way it is.

Why do you see it as an excuse?

You also have to remember that a lot of people have seen the actual evidence, Boehner is among them, and they are not saying much.

Diplomatically insensitive or politically damaging? it doesn't matter really though because a lie is a lie and a government that lies to its people is no longer serving its people.

Well said. Yea some will never get it. And then some will only pretend to get it half the time depending on whether their team is in power or not. Trust me,if a Republican was in power when this thing happened,the current defenders of this cover-up would be here demanding truth & justice. We have been lied to. I would like to know the truth.

Diplomatically insensitive or politically damaging? it doesn't matter really though because a lie is a lie and a government that lies to its people is no longer serving its people.

Well said. Yea some will never get it. And then some will only pretend to get it half the time depending on whether their team is in power or not. Trust me,if a Republican was in power when this thing happened,the current defenders of this cover-up would be here demanding truth & justice. We have been lied to. I would like to know the truth.

Yea and all the republicans would be here defending it, and we would be exactly where we are now, what's your point?

Better be careful questioning this stuff. Pretty soon the usual suspects are gonna show up here accusing everyone of being "Conspiracy Wingnuts." In their minds,you just aren't allowed to question their Government. So be prepared you damn Wingnuts. :)

So if this ex seal is correct. Obama did not give the go ahead Panetta did.. I knew something was fishy. First off why not release the photos of him being released to the ocean or his death photo.They say its to graphic but they released the other pictures of people being killed in that fire fight.

Exactly....they'd shown the pictures of Saddams sons, we saw Saddam hung. We've seen other terrorists "death" pictures. Why not Bin Laden?? Where's the proof that he was actually killed? I know they weren't going to show Saddam's hanging, it only came out from a cell phone video (i think). His son's were laid out in all their blood and gore...where's Bin Laden? Something's just not right with this.....

Yea i've thought a lot about this too. Showing him wrapped in a blanket and being dropped into the sea doesn't seem like it would be too graphic for grown adults to handle. We've all seen a lot worse. Lots of questions still not answered on this.

Forum List

Back