Former President Jimmy Carter reportedly offered to meet with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Former President Jimmy Carter reportedly offered to meet with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un in an attempt at peace talks.

Sorry Jimmy Boy but I think we will pass on your offer, I think that even that Yo Yo Dennis Rodman, make more sense than you do.

Former President Jimmy Carter reportedly offered to meet with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un in an attempt at peace talks.

Sorry Jimmy Boy but I think we will pass on your offer, I think that even that Yo Yo Dennis Rodman, make more sense than you do.
SEND JIMMY OVER, and once there, treat Jimmy as a traitor to the country and deny him access back in. Shame we don't do that with more traitors...

I think Jimma meeting fat boy makes all the sense in the world. We should be trying to avoid war at all costs, not trying to instigate one.

Jimma is well thought of by NK. He might be able to get something accomplished.

I think Jimma meeting fat boy makes all the sense in the world. We should be trying to avoid war at all costs, not trying to instigate one.

Jimma is well thought of by NK. He might be able to get something accomplished.
Hence Trump even backstabs his own administration when the words talks and peace are occurring, I fear there is no chance for a deescalation as long as he is in charge.

Hundreds of thousands, even millions of lives are or may be at stake. There is no rational reason why all options at a non-military solution should not be sought.

Hundreds of thousands, even millions of lives are or may be at stake. There is no rational reason why all options at a non-military solution should not be sought.
That even you seek a peaceful solution only highlights Trump´s unleashed madness.

Forum List

Back