Former Pastor Converts To Atheism

Without his full testimony its impossible to know if he was a christian at all or simply is more comfortable with his unbelief..

The Seventh-day Adventist Church is a Protestant Christian denomination.
Doesn't mean he was a believer. Lot of kids grow up in a religion or faith but never really make their own and yes go to Seminary because it's expected or they have an emotional experience not supportedby their will.

There is no atheist church with a mission to convert people to atheism, there is no atheist-outreach program.

There is your opportunity, form one.

I've been in some form of sales for a long time, and I've never been able to come up with a way to sell the promise of nothing vs the promise of harp music for eternity. :p

Good sales people do, the others make excuses. Hmmmm. We know what category you fall under.

I could sell an empty box faster than I could sell the promise of nothing for eternity. One thing a good sales person does, is sell things that can be sold.

Lets see, should I sell rocks to be used for doing laundry, or should I sell washing machines?

You can't sell atheism.

I see you make excuses.

There is no atheist church with a mission to convert people to atheism, there is no atheist-outreach program.

I've been in some form of sales for a long time, and I've never been able to come up with a way to sell the promise of nothing vs the promise of harp music for eternity. :p

Good sales people do, the others make excuses. Hmmmm. We know what category you fall under.

I could sell an empty box faster than I could sell the promise of nothing for eternity. One thing a good sales person does, is sell things that can be sold.

Lets see, should I sell rocks to be used for doing laundry, or should I sell washing machines?

You can't sell atheism, that's why atheists are not trying...there's no out-reach program.

People will choose door # easy every time.

Then what are the billboards and web sites for?

You can't sell atheism, that's why atheists are not trying...there's no out-reach program.

To make people think, or to piss Christian's off at Christmas time, depending on how you want to look at it. LOL!

You can't sell atheism.

I see you make excuses.

You can think what you like, but selling empty boxes isn't what paid my internet bill this month, to keep me here posting with you. :D

To make people think, or to piss Christian's off at Christmas time, depending on how you want to look at it. LOL!

Sure. Billboards and web sites have nothing at all to do with marketing. Gotcha.

Out of curiosity, if one has simply let go why do they feel the need to piss off Christians?

Sure. Billboards and web sites have nothing at all to do with marketing. Gotcha.

Out of curiosity, if one has simply let go why do they feel the need to piss off Christians?

You'll have to ask the atheist that put up this billboard right before Christmas. The thing you are overlooking is that not all atheist think alike. We don't have a specific doctrine.

Christmas-2014-Billboard-FINAL.jpg

I understand that you're still working overtime to make atheism a religion, when it just isn't.

I understand that you're still working overtime to make atheism a religion, when it just isn't.

Actually, I'm not. I'm just impressed how much you are. :)

Actually, I'm not. I'm just impressed how much you are. :)

Actually, you're the one who brought up atheism having a belief system, when the fact remains that it does not. There is NO dogma!

BFD so I guy changes his mind,stop the press's!!!!,so what your point?

It's just one story of a man who went through the process of letting go of Gawd. If that's of no interest to you, don't post here. It won't hurt my feelings.
Nor mine,so you just tossed this up because it caught your eye right?
Whats your point,your trying to make one or you wouldn't have posted this?

So you're angry that non-believers in christianity, or any religion, are allowed to voice a conclusion regarding your gawds or anyone else's gawds? Do you take issue with free expression when it impacts your tender sensibilities?

'Don't believe in a god?' Billboards in Alabama, Florida and Mississippi say you aren't alone

Don t believe in a god Billboards in Alabama Florida and Mississippi say you aren t alone AL.com

PASCAGOULA, Miss. -- Billboards reaching out to atheists, humanists, freethinkers and agnostics are up in Florida, Alabama and Mississippi.

They bear one of two messages: "Good without a god? So are we!" and "Don't believe in a god? You're not alone!"

The above seems pretty innocuous. I see no advertising, compulsion to join or negativity toward religion.

BFD so I guy changes his mind,stop the press's!!!!,so what your point?

It's just one story of a man who went through the process of letting go of Gawd. If that's of no interest to you, don't post here. It won't hurt my feelings.
Nor mine,so you just tossed this up because it caught your eye right?
Whats your point,your trying to make one or you wouldn't have posted this?

I just told you the point, you big dummy.

Without his full testimony its impossible to know if he was a christian at all or simply is more comfortable with his unbelief..

The Seventh-day Adventist Church is a Protestant Christian denomination.
Doesn't mean he was a believer. Lot of kids grow up in a religion or faith but never really make their own and yes go to Seminary because it's expected or they have an emotional experience not supportedby their will.

If you had read the first sentence in this thread, you'd know that he was asked to step down for expressing doubt.

He spent years wrestling with his faith.

You can't sell atheism.

I see you make excuses.

You can think what you like, but selling empty boxes isn't what paid my internet bill this month, to keep me here posting with you. :D

You are in sales, you obviously are not a good, as I can tell by the excuses. The top sales people I dealt with didn't have excuses the had results. The rest of the staff had all sorts of reasons they were middle of the road. The best did, the rest did little.

Forum List

Back