Former Obama Officials Lash Donald Trump over North Korea

Trump trolls again . she just admitted The Gay Sodomite Muslim Traitor obama didn't try to make peace , or even talk to North Korea . Wow , real leadership.... from the behind ...

If only tramp wasn't so Jealous of Obama.

Facts First: There is no evidence that Obama ever sought a meeting with Kim Jong Un, let alone that he was "begging" for a meeting or seeking a meeting "constantly."
Former Obama officials have vehemently rejected Trump's claim. Ben Rhodes, former deputy national security adviser to Obama, told CNN on Sunday: "There's no mystery here: it's just a lie with no supporting evidence and no basis in anything. It's not even an exaggeration, it's just not true."
Fact check: Obama never 'begged' for a meeting with Kim Jong Un - CNNPolitics

Susan Rice is a serial LIAR. We saw that with Benghazi and "It was all about a video" LIE. She has NO CREDIBILITY.

No disarmament deal, no dismantling anything, no stopping missile tests.

But he got to shake hands with a hardline communist.

BONOBO sat on his negro ass with his thumb up his bum accomplished fucking ZERO!
Did he do ANYTHING about the negro on negro blood bath every fucking day in Chicagoland?

Trump trolls again . she just admitted The Gay Sodomite Muslim Traitor obama didn't try to make peace , or even talk to North Korea . Wow , real leadership.... from the behind ...

Facts First: There is no evidence that Obama ever sought a meeting with Kim Jong Un, let alone that he was "begging" for a meeting or seeking a meeting "constantly."
Former Obama officials have vehemently rejected Trump's claim. Ben Rhodes, former deputy national security adviser to Obama, told CNN on Sunday: "There's no mystery here: it's just a lie with no supporting evidence and no basis in anything. It's not even an exaggeration, it's just not true."

LMAO Jealous?? I doubt Trump gives a thought about Obama. I sure don't.

Of course not. Obozo was too busy BEGGING the prime minister of China to talk to him. Sounded like the spoiled ignorant child he remains.

Diplomacy is a process and just stepping foot in the North is a big, big deal.
These things do not happen instantly. I thought leftist were so proud of their sophisticated understanding of state craft.
They seem more like a bunch of squirrelly seventh graders.

Diplomacy is a process and just stepping foot in the North is a big, big deal.
These things do not happen instantly. I thought leftist were so proud of their sophisticated understanding of state craft.
They seem more like a bunch of squirrelly seventh graders.
I don't consider myself a leftist, but I do consider you stupid.

Forum List

Back