Former NFL player Herschel Walker says Black Americans shouldn't get reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former NFL player Herschel Walker says Black Americans shouldn't get reparations

This boot licking coon is dangerous to black folks in America.

Now right wing, racist will come out in droves and defend this coon.

Somebody needs to tell this fool that reparations has nothing to do with forgiveness.
You are the true danger to black Americans...we have watched clowns like you destroy the Black family with your bullshit whining and finger pointing for decades...casting blame on everyone but yourself...Walker is spot on and what angers you is blacks are getting it finally....

No you haven't ass clown because I have raised 2, beautiful, productive children inspite of racist like you. You love Walker because he is the type of black man that will kiss your ass to be accepted.

Yeah, you'll love him if he got back on the porch though.

Somebody needs to tell this fool that reparations has nothing to do with forgiveness.
He is right. You're racism and stupidity are on full display, "brutha".

You "brothas" don't deserve shit. Earn it bitch.

I don’t understand. Blacks have a higher quality of life in America than any other place on planet earth. As does everyone else. What more could you ask for.(rhetorical question)

There are plenty of blacks that make me look like a piker. Why should I finance their reparations? I’m not even mentioning that I didnt do anything to anyone and neither did my ancestors.

If it is so bad then they should do as people have always done and emigrate. Meanwhile, people from Africa wait in line for green cards for years to come here.

And the DemocratcParty should pay 100% of any reparation for slavery, as they were the Party of slavery, the Civil War, Black Codes, Jin Crow, etc.

None of my ancestors had slaves.

Are you saying blacks are too stupid to make it in life on their own?

"Shut up and play football!"

- said and will say no white winger in this thread

Meanwhile, people from Africa wait in line for green cards for years to come here.

Every American embassy comes with two permanent fixtures. The first is a group of people burning an American flag.

The second is a much larger group lining up for American visas.

dude is retired

Ten Reasons Why Reparations for Blacks is a Bad Idea for Blacks—and Racist Too by David Horowitz (2001)

This list appeared as a full-page paid advertisement in several college newspapers around the country in 2001.

I THERE IS NO SINGLE GROUP CLEARLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRIME OF SLAVERY Black Africans and Arabs were responsible for enslaving the ancestors of African-Americans. There were 3,000 black slave-owners in the ante-bellum United States. Are reparations to be paid by their descendants too?

II THERE IS NO ONE GROUP THAT BENEFITED EXCLUSIVELY FROM ITS FRUITS The claim for reparations is premised on the false assumption that only whites have benefited from slavery. If slave labor created wealth for Americans, then obviously it has created wealth for black Americans as well, including the descendants of slaves. The GNP of black America is so large that it makes the African-American community the 10th most prosperous “nation” in the world. American blacks on average enjoy per capita incomes in the range of twenty to fifty times that of blacks living in any of the African nations from which they were kidnapped.

III ONLY A TINY MINORITY OF WHITE AMERICANS EVER OWNED SLAVES, AND OTHERS GAVE THEIR LIVES TO FREE THEM

Only a tiny minority of Americans ever owned slaves. This is true even for those who lived in the ante-bellum South where only one white in five was a slaveholder. Why should their descendants owe a debt? What about the descendants of the 350,000 Union soldiers who died to free the slaves? They gave their lives. What possible moral principle would ask them to pay (through their descendants) again? IV AMERICA TODAY IS A MULTI-ETHNIC NATION AND MOST AMERICANS HAVE NO CONNECTION (DIRECT OR INDIRECT) TO SLAVERY The two great waves of American immigration occurred after 1880 and then after 1960. What rationale would require Vietnamese boat people, Russian refuseniks, Iranian refugees, and Armenian victims of the Turkish persecution, Jews, Mexicans, Greeks, or Polish, Hungarian, Cambodian and Korean victims of Communism, to pay reparations to American blacks.

THE HISTORICAL PRECEDENTS USED TO JUSTIFY THE REPARATIONS CLAIM DO NOT APPLY, AND THE CLAIM ITSELF IS BASED ON RACE NOT INJURY

The historical precedents generally invoked to justify the reparations claim are payments to Jewish survivors of the Holocaust, Japanese-Americans and African-American victims of racial experiments in Tuskegee, or racial outrages in Rosewood and Oklahoma City. But in each case, the recipients of reparations were the direct victims of the injustice or their immediate families. This would be the only case of reparations to people who were not immediately affected and whose sole qualification to receive reparations would be racial. As has already been pointed out, during the slavery era, many blacks were free men or slaveowners themselves, yet the reparations claimants make no distinction between the roles blacks actually played in the injustice itself. Randall Robinson’s book on reparations,

The Debt, which is the manifesto of the reparations movement is pointedly sub-titled “What America Owes To Blacks.” If this is not racism, what is? VI THE REPARATIONS ARGUMENT IS BASED ON THE UNFOUNDED CLAIM THAT ALL AFRICAN-AMERICAN DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES SUFFER FROM THE ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES OF SLAVERY AND DISCRIMINATION No evidence-based attempt has been made to prove that living individuals have been adversely affected by a slave system that was ended over 150 years ago. But there is plenty of evidence the hardships that occurred were hardships that individuals could and did overcome. The black middle-class in America is a prosperous community that is now larger in absolute terms than the black underclass. Does its existence not suggest that economic adversity is the result of failures of individual character rather than the lingering after-effects of racial discrimination and a slave system that ceased to exist well over a century ago? West Indian blacks in America are also descended from slaves but their average incomes are equivalent to the average incomes of whites (and nearly 25% higher than the average incomes of American born blacks). How is it that slavery adversely affected one large group of descendants but not the other? How can government be expected to decide an issue that is so subjective—and yet so critical—to the case?

VII THE REPARATIONS CLAIM IS ONE MORE ATTEMPT TO TURN AFRICAN-AMERICANS INTO VICTIMS. IT SENDS A DAMAGING MESSAGE TO THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN COMMUNITY.

The renewed sense of grievance—which is what the claim for reparations will inevitably create—is neither a constructive nor a helpful message for black leaders to be sending to their communities and to others. To focus the social passions of African-Americans on what some Americans may have done to their ancestors fifty or a hundred and fifty years ago is to burden them with a crippling sense of victim-hood. How are the millions of refugees from tyranny and genocide who are now living in America going to receive these claims, moreover, except as demands for special treatment, an extravagant new handout that is only necessary because some blacks can’t seem to locate the ladder of opportunity within reach of others—many less privileged than themselves?

Read the rest here

And the moment that a black disagrees, the liberal goes straight for the racial slurs.

That is real racism.

This is beyond disagreement and I am not a Liberal numb nuts.
True. You’re a communist.

dude is retired
Haha, i know. But i wasn't talking about the brightest crayons in the box.

You are the true danger to black Americans...we have watched clowns like you destroy the Black family with your bullshit whining and finger pointing for decades...casting blame on everyone but yourself...Walker is spot on and what angers you is blacks are getting it finally....

No you haven't ass clown because I have raised 2, beautiful, productive children inspite of racist like you. You love Walker because he is the type of black man that will kiss your ass to be accepted.

What else are you or any other American gonna do but kiss government ass? Start you own country? See: Liberia. If you plan on going, I wouldn't drink the water.

These blacks that hate America can never admit living here in a white culture is far superior to any life they could have in Africa. The fact that they choose to remain in America when they have the freedom to leave, proves our white European culture is in fact superior to their African one they have forsaken.

What else are you or any other American gonna do but kiss government ass? Start you own country? See: Liberia. If you plan on going, I wouldn't drink the water.

These blacks that hate America can never admit living here in a white culture is far superior to any life they could have in Africa. The fact that they choose to remain in America when they have the freedom to leave, proves our white European culture is in fact superior to their African one they have forsaken.

Why would we need to leave, when we have done just as much if not more than you have to make this country what it is.

Why would we need to leave, when we have done just as much if not more than you have to make this country what it is.

Because you claim to believe that it is a terrible place full of terrible people who are out to oppress you.

Haha, i feel like a just got teleported to the racist AOL chat rooms in 1996. Geez peepaw, maybe put away the Lawrence Welk records version of your racist rants and dust off something new.

He's only dangerous to butt-licking BLM butthole race-baiters like you by telling black folks the truth.

I'd give reparations to the Native Americans 200X sooner than I'd ever give a DIME to your worthless ass! In fact, I SUPPORT reparations to the Indians! We should give them maybe FOUR STATES. Maybe Wyoming, North/South Dakota and Nebraska. Not a perfect solution but not bad.

You get nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back