Former Marine sentenced to death in Iran

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
While the sissie left is celebrating all the gay groups that might be dancing around the Military there are still some serious issues. Former Marine Amir Hekmati who was born in Iran was arrested while vising family members in the country and sentenced to death for espionage. There is no outrage in the American so-called media and barely a mention in the A.P. What is Obama going to do about it? What is secretary of state Hillary Clinton doing about it? Wait until they cut the poor guy's head off?

:link:

While he is disappointed by the circumstances he finds himself in, he is hopeful that the truth will be known and he will be able to come home very soon," Hekmati's mother said in a statement, according to The Times. She described the Iranian officials she met as "hospitable" and "respectful," but said her son looked thinner and shocked by his ordeal.

Hekmati's family has publicly maintained Hekmati's innocence, as first voiced by his father to ABC News in an exclusive interview before the death sentence came down.

"My son is no spy. He is innocent. He's a good fellow, a good citizen, a good man," Hekmati said in December. "These are all unfounded allegations and a bunch of lies."

Mom Visits Amir Hekmati, Former US Marine Sentenced to Death in Iran - Yahoo! News

While the sissie left is celebrating all the gay groups that might be dancing around the Military there are still some serious issues. Former Marine Amir Hekmati who was born in Iran was arrested while vising family members in the country and sentenced to death for espionage. There is no outrage in the American so-called media and barely a mention in the A.P. What is Obama going to do about it? What is secretary of state Hillary Clinton doing about it? Wait until they cut the poor guy's head off?

:confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvqczAFArjU]TEHRAN: Iran Sentences Ex-Marine Amir Hekmati To Death! CNN Reports! January 9, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Hekmati, an Arizona-born Iranian-American who served the U.S. Marines as a rifleman from 2001 to 2005, was arrested while visiting his extended family, including two elderly grandmothers, in Tehran on Aug. 29, 2011, according to the family. The family said they were urged by the Iranian government to keep quiet about his arrest with the promise of later release, but then in December, Hekmati was shown on Iranian television allegedly confessing to being an undercover agent of the Central Intelligence Agency on a mission to infiltrate the Iranian Intelligence Ministry.

Mom Visits Amir Hekmati, Former US Marine Sentenced to Death in Iran - Yahoo! News

uhmmm maybe he really is a spy. its possible.

Orrr could be.. he's an Iranian spy and they're all just conspiring to suck us into some sort of diplomatic nightmare! :eusa_eh:

:dunno:

Orrr could be.. he's an Iranian spy and they're all just conspiring to suck us into some sort of diplomatic nightmare! :eusa_eh:

:dunno:

yep. i figure in all the years i've been alive at least once it has to have been true that the captured really are spys. Going to these countries is risky - like those three idiot hikers - oh, well.

If he's a spy he's a really shitty one, the guy is a former US Marine, he went into Iran to visit his grandmother, the Iranian authorities probably knew he was coming before he even touched the ground in Iran, if this is the caliber of spys that we have we are doing a shitty job of it.:doubt:

He should have never went to Iran, what do you want Obama to do? go to war with Iran on this guys behalf?

No of course not but then again we heard a never ending sobbing litany on the 3 morons who knowingly backpacked into disputed Iranian territory...and the 2 knuckleheads who knowingly went to Nor Korea ( clinton went to plead their case, remember?;)) and either were or wound up as Gorite's (gore tv etc.) bots.

thats what I get out of it.:eusa_whistle:

Maybe you can shake those cobwebs in your pretty little head a little more kiki. Maybe he was a spy and maybe not. If he is innocent it is the duty of the US to get him back and if he is a spy he must be working for the freaking government and it's their duty to get him back in one piece. Granted Hillary couldn't negotiate her way out of a paper bag and the timid president is too busy kissing Iran'd ass for oil but there should be some outrage in the media and in the ironically named "U.N" but it doesn't seem like it.

Maybe you can shake those cobwebs in your pretty little head a little more kiki. Maybe he was a spy and maybe not. If he is innocent it is the duty of the US to get him back and if he is a spy he must be working for the freaking government and it's their duty to get him back in one piece. Granted Hillary couldn't negotiate her way out of a paper bag and the timid president is too busy kissing Iran'd ass for oil but there should be some outrage in the media and in the ironically named "U.N" but it doesn't seem like it.

oh whitehall please don't get your knickers in a twist and how did you know my head is pretty? :tongue: spys die sometimes. the US issued a travel warning in october - you take a risk when you ignore the warning. Current Travel Warnings

oh whitehall please don't get your knickers in a twist and how did you know my head is pretty? :tongue: spys die sometimes. the US issued a travel warning in october - you take a risk when you ignore the warning. Current Travel Warnings

Don't Americans think like ...Americans any more? It don't matter if he is really a spy. If so he is working for ...gasp...The United States. Do lefties think he deserves to die? The world is upside down under liberalism.

ok, and what if he is not a spy and ignored the travel warning and went at his own peril? are we supposed to bomb iran? trust me, if he were a long haired hippie you wouldn't give a rats ass. and nor would i for that matter, you ignore the warning you take the risk.

and yes, i do believe spies know the risk and the possible outcomes. and no, i don't think every spy is worth saving.

and, what is your point? now you agree, he might be a spy?

you are trying to corner me into some liberal pigeon hole to suit your need to deem us evils who don't value life. its a stretch pal, and it isn't working.

if he is a traveler it is his problem, if he is indeed a cia agent and got nabbed, i assure you if the agency valued him we would never have heard his name.

While the sissie left is celebrating all the gay groups that might be dancing around the Military there are still some serious issues.

i can't believe the media has spent so much time discussing which party has the prettiest girls while this issue is ongoing.

it's hard for me to make a call on this issue since i don't have the inside info regarding what really happened.

and, what is your point? now you agree, he might be a spy?

you are trying to corner me into some liberal pigeon hole to suit your need to deem us evils who don't value life. its a stretch pal, and it isn't working.

if he is a traveler it is his problem, if he is indeed a cia agent and got nabbed, i assure you if the agency valued him we would never have heard his name.

I'm not trying to corner you kik. You are doing a pretty good job of it on your own. "If the CIA valued him"? What does that mean? Sometimes they don't value the people who work for them? I confess as a former Marine myself I kind of see some value of a fellow former Marine sentenced to death by a two bit corrupt regime. Realistically it is a State Dept job to try to get this guy out and so far Hillary ain't going to bat. Political hack CIA chief Leon Panetta don't seem interested. If the media got involved we might get the story but the liberal media ain't interested either.

so its is because he is a marine, who ignored the travel advisory and went anyway...yeah right because you value all life and would send the troops in for a war protestor.

you full of it. and are hiding behind this story only to poke and point fingers at a political force you don't like.

Forum List

Back