Former Louisiana State Representative/American Patriot David Duke Weighs In On Donald Trump

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Noble American patriot David Duke has some very interesting things to say about our next first constitutionally eligible true natural born citizen president in 8 years.

David Ernest Duke is an American white nationalist, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, far-right politician, and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

white trash = patriot if you're white trash.

images

last time the op posted a vid featuring that old chicken David Duke, it was an hour long boring screed that was suppose to focus on Ben Carson but really did not.

Now it suppose to be an hour long screed that focus on the GOP field?

McGarret--is it not time you flipped out and go on your race war/Jihad?

We won't miss you.

Noble American patriot David Duke has some very interesting things to say about our next first constitutionally eligible true natural born citizen president in 8 years.

patriot? :lmao:

I guess If you think the white trash kkk are "patriots".

hint: only other white supremacist garbage think the kkk is anything but scum.
Yes, they love their country. Do you?

No they don't. This country is comprised of many races, colors and creeds. The country they want wouldn't be.

White supremacist are not patriots by ANY stretch of the imagination. They are anti American terrorists.

No they don't. This country is comprised of many races, colors and creeds. The country they want wouldn't be.

White supremacist are not patriots by ANY stretch of the imagination. They are anti American terrorists.
This country was founded for white people. The founders original intent was in the Naturalization Act of 1790.

[Naturalization Act of 1790:
The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.]

Look at these patriots carrying their American flags with pride. It's so beautiful!
upload_2015-12-18_15-56-58.png

upload_2015-12-18_15-57-27.png

upload_2015-12-18_15-58-13.png

I've always wondered how you goofy macho Nazi dudes dealt with the cognitive dissonance created by worshiping a pansy-ass like David Duke.

Even with his snow-white Puberty Beard, he still looks like he's 18 years old.

Sorry, I can't get the video - got a link or a synopsis?

:lol:

It's adorable how excited to hear what Davie Duke has to say you are.
Everyone should be excited to hear what the former house representative has to say. He speaks nothing but the truth and exposes the Jew and their corruption and evil influence over our weak minded politicians.

"Noble patriot"...ha ha...somehow I don't associate those words with David Duke. Racist pig, maybe.

Forum List

Back