Former Louisiana House Representative David Duke Has A Message To America And You Better Listen

ofri1k.jpg

All you creationists, here's your missing link right here. The image of a man, the intellect of a jellyfish.

Thank goodness we have that Scalise dude in our Congress to represent the ideas of Duke.

Thank goodness we have that Scalise dude in our Congress to represent the ideas of Duke.
Which are?
Which are?
They both support Vitter the Shitter, the illustrious Senator from their mutual state.
No, you said Scalise supports Dukes ideals. What are they?

Which are?
Which are?
They both support Vitter the Shitter, the illustrious Senator from their mutual state.
I said ideas. They both shared the idea that Vitter the poopy diaper Senator should be re elected. As far as I know they agree on lots of conservative stuff and Scalise may even be a racist like Duke. You seem to be the expert racist here. Is Scalise as big a racist and white supremo as Duke?

Which are?
Which are?
I said ideas. They both shared the idea that Vitter the poopy diaper Senator should be re elected. As far as I know they agree on lots of conservative stuff and Scalise may even be a racist like Duke. You seem to be the expert racist here. Is Scalise as big a racist and white supremo as Duke?
Nope and Duke is not a racist. Being proud of your race and its superior accomplishments is not racist.

Which are?
Which are?
Nope and Duke is not a racist. Being proud of your race and its superior accomplishments is not racist.
Well I happen to consider Duke to be a racist. How much cred can I give you when you say Scalise is not a racist in the same breath you say Duke is not a racist? You seem to be a racist too. Do you claim not to be a racist?

Which are?
Which are?
Well I happen to consider Duke to be a racist. How much cred can I give you when you say Scalise is not a racist in the same breath you say Duke is not a racist? You seem to be a racist too. Do you claim not to be a racist?
I love my race and heritage. Don't you?

I take your evasion to mean yes, you are a racist, but you don't have the courage to admit it. You prefer to hide behind the "love my race and heritage" mantra. Non racist people can be proud of their heritage and race. You do not present yourself be be one of those kind of people. You display signs of hardcore racism.

I'm fond of a big chunk of my race. Namely the human race. But I despise anyone who places value or importance on the color of skin.

As for my heritage, I am very proud of that. But then, that would be my family tree as well.

I'm fond of a big chunk of my race. Namely the human race. But I despise anyone who places value or importance on the color of skin.

As for my heritage, I am very proud of that. But then, that would be my family tree as well.

David Dukes family tree is a short fence post.

What the right wing extremist, racists don't want anyone to notice is that, since 9/11, they, as a group, have killed more people in the US than islamic extremists have. The body count now stands at 34 people and the islamic extremists have killed 21.

The difference is that when islamic extremists kill the news media jumps all over it and all of islam is blamed. When a white supremist kills 3 at a jewish center, it is a lone lunatic.

Frazier Glenn Miller killed 3 jews and yelled "Heil Hitler". The Boston Marathon Bombing killed 3 people. Now granted, the bombing also injured 16 or so others. But one is labeled terrorism and we should act to go after those not directly involved in the bombing. But once Miller was arrested no one seemed interested in pursuing whatever organization he was involved with.

But the jews and blacks are the biggest threat? That is laughable.

What the right wing extremist, racists don't want anyone to notice is that, since 9/11, they, as a group, have killed more people in the US than islamic extremists have. The body count now stands at 34 people and the islamic extremists have killed 21.

The difference is that when islamic extremists kill the news media jumps all over it and all of islam is blamed. When a white supremist kills 3 at a jewish center, it is a lone lunatic.

Frazier Glenn Miller killed 3 jews and yelled "Heil Hitler". The Boston Marathon Bombing killed 3 people. Now granted, the bombing also injured 16 or so others. But one is labeled terrorism and we should act to go after those not directly involved in the bombing. But once Miller was arrested no one seemed interested in pursuing whatever organization he was involved with.

But the jews and blacks are the biggest threat? That is laughable.
You have become that which you claim to hate.

Is there a....right wing extremist....movement that is murdering thousands of people in your country, well armed with military equipment, organized, and murdering those who not only oppose it, but don't agree with them?

And blacks, at 13% of the population, commit over half the homicides in the US. These are simple facts and trying to distort reality does nothing to support your position.

Forum List

Back