Former Louisiana House Representative David Duke Has A Message To America And You Better Listen

The Jews cause baldness, Carib. Didn't you see David's blog last month?

Keep up the good work Steve-o. Some people are beginning to believe that racism is a fading thing, but you step right up and remind them how vile and hateful it really is. Without you, some people might slack off on their fight for equality, but with people like you around, that's not going to happen any time soon.

another member of Trump's hair club speaks out and shows his ass .... wearing a hairpiece.

• Banned
Keep up the good work Steve-o. Some people are beginning to believe that racism is a fading thing, but you step right up and remind them how vile and hateful it really is. Without you, some people might slack off on their fight for equality, but with people like you around, that's not going to happen any time soon.
There was no racism in the video. Only the truth.

there is nothing but misrepresentation and emphasizing a small and very extreme minority.

Half my family is Jewish and the other half Christian. You know what is amazing - they get along very well and care very deeply for each other. What a surprise, people don't actually have to hate one another for asinine reasons.

there is nothing but misrepresentation and emphasizing a small and very extreme minority.

Half my family is Jewish and the other half Christian. You know what is amazing - they get along very well and care very deeply for each other. What a surprise, people don't actually have to hate one another for asinine reasons.
How can you love those Christ killers

How can you love those Christ killers
LOL.

None of them killed Christ. If they were present, I would love to know the secrete to staying alive for 2,000 years :D

three threads already...this has to be worse than Obama snubbing our ALLIES over in France

what a joke

I clicked on this thread, but I am not wasting 15 mins of my life to listen to a hate monger like David Duke.

I see by other people's responses that he must have railed against jews. Funny thing, Jesus and the apostles were all jews too.

Seeing jews as a big threat is about as rational as seeing alien invasions from outerspace as a threat.

I clicked on this thread, but I am not wasting 15 mins of my life to listen to a hate monger like David Duke.

I see by other people's responses that he must have railed against jews. Funny thing, Jesus and the apostles were all jews too.

Seeing jews as a big threat is about as rational as seeing alien invasions from outerspace as a threat.

Well considering that this is Stevie the racist antisemite and his butt buddy Duke I would guess its either:

a) A big high 5 for the murder of 4 jews in Paris or
b) Condemnation of the black muslim who saved jewish shoppers in Paris or
c) blaming jews and blacks for anything and everything, especially their own failures in life.

Well considering that this is Stevie the racist antisemite and his butt buddy Duke I would guess its either:

c) blaming jews and blacks for anything and everything, especially their own failures in life.
Jews and blacks are a big problem to a working civilized society. To think otherwise is foolosh.

Jews and blacks are a big problem to a working civilized society. To think otherwise is foolosh.

To think it is just racist bullshit of the kind that led to racists killing jews in Paris.

Man, that horrible hairpiece makes it really difficult to pay attention to David Duke's left wing nazi rant against Jews.

Forum List

Back