Former Iraqi insurgent entered US as a refugee

Does the US need better refugee vetting procedures?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
muslims are muslims first if they are actual practicing muslims . Their loyalty is to their religion and 'gawd' above our Constitution and everything else . . Invented the I phone , big deal . If the syrian hadn't invented it someone else would have invented it PH3 !!

Former Iraqi insurgent entered US as a refugee under a false name

"
Congress is investigating how a former Iraqi insurgent who entered America as a refugee under a false name managed to get past the country's vetting system.

Early this week the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee's Chairman Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions asking why government officials put off arresting the man for visa fraud after learning his identity."

That's right! There needs to be better vetting procedures.

Former Iraqi insurgent entered US as a refugee under a false name
President Trump just signed a new executive order effective March 16th there is a 120 day halt on immigration to US until the govt can come up with better vetting. That will buy us some time anyhow but ultimately I would be for putting a ban on Islamic refugees entering the USA.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

They are letting Syrian refugee's into our country by the thousands. You can't vet someone from a war torn country.

They let them overstay visa's and some idiots protest when our Govt. tries to tighten the vetting process.

You can't cure stupid.
Takes one to know one? Would you have deported the Syrian inventor of your iPhone? Could you pass the 2 year vetting? Did you know the dreaded Muslims here are more intelligent and make more money than you? Pay more taxes than you? You should be grateful,they will lift the high school IQ of current population
Steve Jobs the inventor of the iPhone was born here. His biological Syrian father is nothing more than a hapless sperm donor.

stop letting any of them them in . They will just cause problems in the future for your kids and Grandkids as they gain political power and vote as muslims will vote .
Boy what a pantywaist. You do know Muslims here have more education and better income probably than you? You should be grateful at them raising the IQ Of the country
If they're so smart why do their women accept being treated as cattle?

Some of them don't. Then their doctor daddy (yes he's smart and educated) tries to behead them in the name of Allah for apostacy.

I guess this proves that vetting doesn't work. So let's just let them all in and then arrest them each time after they mass murder. That would keep us safe.

You should add some bazinga or /sarcasm to that ;)
Why? You don't think it's a good democrat strategy?

I don't think it's a good American strategy, Democrats are Americans, so no.
Someone should tell the democrats that.

They might call you a racist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot for doing so. "Not my country" :dunno:

They are letting Syrian refugee's into our country by the thousands. You can't vet someone from a war torn country.

They let them overstay visa's and some idiots protest when our Govt. tries to tighten the vetting process.

You can't cure stupid.
Takes one to know one? Would you have deported the Syrian inventor of your iPhone? Could you pass the 2 year vetting? Did you know the dreaded Muslims here are more intelligent and make more money than you? Pay more taxes than you? You should be grateful,they will lift the high school IQ of current population
Steve Jobs the inventor of the iPhone was born here. His biological Syrian father is nothing more than a hapless sperm donor.

I would've punched Steve Jobs right in the mouth. You're definitely barking up the wrong tree with me n Steve Jobs.

He was the ultimate douchebag, and a faggot, too.

You can't cure stupid.
Tipsycatlover just informed you that Steve Jobs - inventor of the iphone - was born in the USA and raised by adoptive parents - not his biological Syrian father. How could Steve Jobs be deported when he was a born in the USA / American citizen?

You can't cure stupid.

I would've punched Steve Jobs right in the mouth. You're definitely barking up the wrong tree with me n Steve Jobs.

I thought he was married. Are you saying he was a homosexual?

You can't cure stupid.

I thought he was married. Are you saying he was a homosexual?

Yes, I could be wrong.

Last edited:
I guess this proves that vetting doesn't work. So let's just let them all in and then arrest them each time after they mass murder. That would keep us safe.
----------------------------------------------- that seems to be the plan , also the plan throughout Europe . The elites in Government get their muslims and a few of the native rabble gets killed , raped or violated . The few that were murdered , raped , violated can be managed through lies or excuses , spin and the call for diversity Roshawn .

----------------------------------------------- that seems to be the plan , also the plan throughout Europe . The elites in Government get their muslims and a few of the native rabble gets killed , raped or violated . The few that were murdered , raped , violated can be managed through lies or excuses , spin and the call for diversity Roshawn .
While that may have been the way they planned it, it isn't going according their plan. Sweden has become the rape capitol of Europe and 2nd rape capitol in the world. It's safer walking down the streets of Mosul according to one news report. Thousands of women, children - both boys and girls - are being beaten, raped, robbed and killed and it isn't easing up. It's getting worse. This is precisely what Trump meant when he said, "Look at what's happening in Sweden." Our president does not want that happening here. The European people would love to have Donald Trump for their leader! We don't know how blessed we are to have him. Look at what their leaders have done to them? Had Clinton gotten in? We'd be Germany and she'd be Merkel on steroids. Thank God that lunatic didn't get into the oval office. THANK GOD!

all manageable in my opinion . Heck , the Swedes don't even admit that they have a problem with rape or they blame the rapes on the natives . Besides that , while i believe that you post the truth as best you know it neither you or i are witnesses to anything in Sweden except for a few 'news reports' Jeremiah . ----------------------------------- hopefully Trump will do the right thing as concerns America Jeremiah .

stop letting any of them them in . They will just cause problems in the future for your kids and Grandkids as they gain political power and vote as muslims will vote .
Boy what a pantywaist. You do know Muslims here have more education and better income probably than you? You should be grateful at them raising the IQ Of the country

You're so dim you think all Muslim women are the same.

------------------------------------------------------------- maybe not all but the majority of muslim women have been chattel since 'mohamad' made them chattel 1400 years ago . muslim women sure aren't freedom fighters at least in their homelands !! Just a general comment as i don't know who RiceC is talking to .

And wanting to behead all the Kafirs, right? I'm not going to clap for that, jackass. America is a country of Kafirs. Islam is a world domination ideology masquerading as a religion. I, as a lover of bacon, say no.

They all have to wear headgear because they're property
Like cattle.

obama-brings-muslim-terrorists-into-america-disguised-as-iraqi-syrian-refugees.jpg

You can't cure stupid.
Steve Jobs the inventor of the iPhone .
The Wall Street Kremlin

Jobs was a parasite. His underpaid employees invented everything the Plutelovers give him credit for. We live under a collectivist system: the employees create the revenue and the owners collect it.

Forum List

Back