Former Hawaii DemonRAT governor calls on Gabbard to resign

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Talking about the OVER THE TOP ABNORMAL RESPONSES to an action taken by one of his own party....

------------

Former Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie (D) on Monday called on Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) to resign from Congress, citing her "present" vote on impeaching President Trump and absence from Capitol Hill due to her presidential campaign.

“I feel very strongly the 2nd District of Hawaii must be fully represented,” Abercrombie, a Democrat who previously served in the House for nearly two decades, said at a press conference, according to the Honolulu Civil Beat.

Abercrombie said Gabbard should step down and allow a special election to fill her seat. Gabbard, who has served in the House since 2013, has already said that she will not seek reelection to focus on her presidential campaign.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Tulsi seems to be one of the very few on the left that has a working brain and thinks for herself

Democrats/neo-commies should demand Gabbard resign. She's a Russian spy. If she's not, that means Democrats/neo-commie hero Hillary Clinton is a liar.

She doesn’t think for herself. She didn’t even have the balls to vote no. She’s a CFR member and was vice chair of the DNC. Those 2 things should raise huge red flags. She’s a cut-out and I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to use her to take on trump for 2020.

"thinking for yourself" is not permitted under marxism.... next thing you know you'll want freedom of speech or some other kind of nonsense....

At first I thought she was taking a "I told you so" approach to the 2024 Democrat presidential nomination. Figuring the party was in for a total trouncing in 2020 and would seek somebody less out of their mind and more towards the center to represent them in the next go-around. Somewhat like the party did in 1976 after their disastrous 1972 campaign. That still may be the game plan, but now I see it as less likely for she'll have to deal with all the bridges she burned.

Forum List

Back