Former Black Panther SLAMS democrats And Lewis

I am old enough to have seen it happen. From your rhetoric, you are equally as ignorant.

I will be 70 on my next birthday. I lived through it. I watched the 82nd Airborne Division take over the streets in the 1967 Dee-Troit riots.

I watched as Coleman Young destroyed the city that, in 1960 had the highest per capita GDP of ANY CITY ON THE PLANET EARTH!!!

How's it doing now?

I watched the Cleveland riots.

I was there. I watched as dimocrap scum pulled Southern Blacks from the rural South and put them in Cities just so they could vote (voting rights Act, big contributor).... Then stole money from working people and gave them a pittance and forgot about them. No education, no jobs, no training..... Nothing.

Just like dimocrap scum do now. They talk shit, make promises and the minute the elections are over -- Completely forget that poor black people even exist.

I was there. I was put in 'Isolation' at Fort Devens for the Roxbury Riots.

So don't talk shit to me. I know what I'm talking about.

You just can't stand to give up even the thought of your victim status. It is the one precious thing you own -- Your victim hood.

Your precious.

Enjoy it.
You are old enough that you should not be so ignorant of history.

And you still haven't refuted ONE thing the man or I said.

Not a thing.

Because you can't. Every word of it is true. That you can't face it isn't unexpected. At all.

It's difficult for a person your age to admit they've been wrong about -- Everything, for their entire life.

But the sooner you do it, the sooner you can get started on a better life with a better understanding of life in general.

But you won't. You're a dimocrap. You can't.

Besides, all your friends feel the way you do. I know that. dimocraps ALWAYS surround themselves with like- minded friends. Always. It's called an 'Echo Chamber'. Most of your relatives feel the same way you do. If you go to Church, they all feel the same way. The guys on the street, your 'rappies'? Same thing.

So you can't change even though you know I'm right. It would mean more than changing yourself. You would have to change more things than you can handle.

I changed. But I changed when I was young enough to start over. Mid-Thirties.

My life has improved exponentially since then.

It's too late for you. Sadly

Progressives are always the enemy of The very people they profess to support… Fact

And you still haven't refuted ONE thing the man or I said.

Not a thing.

Because you can't. Every word of it is true. That you can't face it isn't unexpected. At all.

It's difficult for a person your age to admit they've been wrong about -- Everything, for their entire life.

But the sooner you do it, the sooner you can get started on a better life with a better understanding of life in general.

But you won't. You're a dimocrap. You can't.

Besides, all your friends feel the way you do. I know that. dimocraps ALWAYS surround themselves with like- minded friends. Always. It's called an 'Echo Chamber'. Most of your relatives feel the same way you do. If you go to Church, they all feel the same way. The guys on the street, your 'rappies'? Same thing.

So you can't change even though you know I'm right. It would mean more than changing yourself. You would have to change more things than you can handle.

I changed. But I changed when I was young enough to start over. Mid-Thirties.

My life has improved exponentially since then.

It's too late for you. Sadly
I told you where he was wrong, you are too ignorant to comprehend what you read.

So, is Lewis your typical lying dimocrap scumbag or is he stupid? I think that, as a Congressman, boycotting a Presidential Election would be something to remember.

Or not.

What is it that dimocrap scum thinks gives them the right to tell BLATANT lies at every opportunity? Not just the ones in Political Life, we kinda expect that, but -- ALL OF THEM. Every last one of them, with few exceptions, is a pathological liar.

Is it because they're stupid and feel they're out-matched in any battle of the wits? Is it because they're insecure and like little children feel they have to lie their way out of trouble?

dimocraps be dimocraps

waste products

Attacked by Trump, Rep. Lewis acknowledges he boycotted Bush inaugural too

BREAKING: Lewis Said Boycott Of Trump “First He Would Miss” Since In Congress, But Also Boycotted Bush

When Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) said he would be boycotting the Trump inauguration, it made a lot of news.

He himself said it will be “the first time he had missed an inauguration since he had been in Congress”, which was since 1987.

Yet, that isn’t true.

At least according to the Washington Post’s account of the inauguration of George W. Bush.

Some members of the Black Caucus decided to boycott Inauguration Day; John Lewis, for instance, spent the day in his Atlanta district. He thought it would be hypocritical to attend Bush’s swearing-in because he doesn’t believe Bush is the true elected president.

So I’m confused.

Was John Lewis not telling the truth now or was he not telling the truth to the WaPo then?

Does he just have this problem with Republican presidents whom he refuses to accept as truly elected?

There were no Russian conspiracies with George W. Bush.

Was it just more refusal to accept the Electoral College went to the guy you didn’t support?

Fess up, Rep. Lewis…

HT: National Review

Forum List

Back