Former Abortion Clinic Worker: “I Can Still Hear the Sounds of Babies’ Skulls Being Crushed”

Former Abortion Clinic Worker: “I Can Still Hear the Sounds of Babies’ Skulls Being Crushed”

If abortion is just a routine medical procedure, like removing a tumor, why are so many abortion doctors and workers having a problem with it?

Pro-life has a policy of forgiving these people, who are also victims of abortion
Notice how Lakota thinks the whole thing about babies heads being crushed is funny.

These are the same kind of leftwing fascists that have slaughtered hundreds of millions of people over the past century on display for all to see.

Its all the same leftwing bullshit, lies and distortions that you shitheads always engage in.

You act as if Gossling never existed.

What is sadly funny is that you rabid anti-abortion terrorists don't express any Christian compassion for women seeking abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons? You don't give a shit about them.

What is sadly funny is that you rabid anti-abortion terrorists don't express any Christian compassion for women seeking abortions for mental/physical/financial reasons? You don't give a shit about them.
Neither do you. That's why you use abuse and rape victims to push your agenda.

If abortion is just a routine medical procedure, like removing a tumor, why are so many abortion doctors and workers having a problem with it?

Pro-life has a policy of forgiving these people, who are also victims of abortion
Notice how Lakota thinks the whole thing about babies heads being crushed is funny.

These are the same kind of leftwing fascists that have slaughtered hundreds of millions of people over the past century on display for all to see.

No one here has ever ever laughed about abortion but your ridiculous lies are indeed laughable.

Why do you jerks believe lying helps your cause?

This so-called abortion worker is lying too.

Suggest you educate yourselves.

Or don't.

Either way, unless you're the pregnant woman, its none of your business.

Neither do you. That's why you use abuse and rape victims to push your agenda.

The agenda is basic rights for women to control their own bodies.

That's the beginning and the end of it.

Don't like abortion?

Don't have one or have a vasectomy.

Unless you are the pregnant woman, its none of your business.

That op/ed is full of lies, the most ridiculous of which is that a clinic worker makes $115,000. a year.

Puh-lese.

Think for yourselves, for a change.

She's straight out lying.
You're calling me a liar? Do you have any proof that the OP is false in any way?

That op/ed is full of lies, the most ridiculous of which is that a clinic worker makes $115,000. a year.

Puh-lese.

You don't have proof to back up what you say. That means that YOU are the liar.

No one here has ever ever laughed about abortion but your ridiculous lies are indeed laughable.

Or don't.

Right, it's all a vast right wing conspiracy.

She's straight out lying.
You're calling me a liar? Do you have any proof that the OP is false in any way?

Where did anyone call YOU a liar?

Ignorant and bigoted yes, the woman who said that is indeed lying.

Puh-lese.

You don't have proof to back up what you say. That means that YOU are the liar.

So, now you're saying your own link is lying?

Make up your mind.

Or don't.

Right, it's all a vast right wing conspiracy.

Wow. I never said that either.

You always seem to have a very tenuous grasp of reality.

:uhoh3:

Subjective, anecdotal, unsupported, irrelevant.

The linked site is also devoid of objectivity and merit.

That alleged former healthcare providers might have a 'problem' with abortion has no legal merit concerning a woman's right to privacy – indeed, former healthcare providers are no different than anyone else who opposes the right to privacy, where the Constitution protects that right from being violated by those seeking to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty, including 'former' healthcare providers.

Its all the same leftwing bullshit, lies and distortions that you shitheads always engage in.

You act as if Gossling never existed.
Wrong again, as usual.

This is another ridiculous lie from the right – liberals support only that which is legal, oppose that which is not.

Bill Clinton paraded a bunch of victims out when he vetoed the bill that would have ended the "partial birth abortion procedure" but there is no way in the world that partial birth abortion could have saved the lives of the poor women who were used by the president and were paraded before the cameras. The specific stated intent of the procedure is to get around manslaughter charges by "legally" killing a full term baby who is about four inches away from being born because technically it is a non person as long as it's head is still in the birth canal. If a woman needed to end her pregnancy quickly they would perform a cesarian or induce normal labor instead of turning the baby in the birth canal to cause a breach feet first delivery. If they killed puppies in this horrible way animal rights activists would be parading in the streets but since the democrat party and the mainstream media propaganda has justified the carnage and the selling of human body parts it goes on.

Forum List

Back