Forget About It

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
First let me say that Karl Rove’s Republican party can no longer win elections without Tea Party conservatives. The sooner establishment Republicans stop trying to con conservatives the better off the country will be. The strategy “Any Republican is better than a Democrat” used to work. It began to fall apart when Bob Dole lost to known-reprobate Bill Clinton. Today, that strategy is obsolete.

It’s early in the 2016 presidential race, but not too early to compile a personal list of wannabes titled FORGET ABOUT IT. As of today the list is short but growing.

Marco Rubio tops the list for three reasons. He is a senator. He is not eligible. He is for amnesty for illegals. Rubio is entitled to his positions, but only a fool would line up with a loser like John McCain on amnesty no matter he calls it these days.

NOTE: Ted Cruz is also a senator. From what I’ve seen of Cruz I’ll give him a pass on his one sin. If everything remains the same as today when the nominating convention in 2016 rolls around, I make it —— even money Cruz wins it all.

Bobby Jindal follows Rubio on the list because he, too, in not eligible. Voting for either of those two legitimates Hussein’s ineligibility.

Chris Christie is on the list. So far, the only good thing I’ve seen him do is argue with the teachers’ unions. That’s a big plus, but not big enough to erase his numerous sins. On top of everything else he is the governor of one of the most liberal states in the country. Tea Party conservatives must not make the mistake of thinking Christie can wipe out the Romney deficit; that is having been the governor of ultra-liberal Massachusetts. Nobody gets elected in ultra-liberal states until they satisfy a lot of liberal voters. Example: California liberals sure as hell knew what they doing when they helped put Schwarzenegger in office.

I hope John Boehner does not harbor presidential aspirations. “Forget About It” suits him to a tee.

Rand Paul, a FORMER Tea Party darling, is a recent addition to my list:

. . . I am regretting my endorsement and contribution to his campaign. Since Obama’s reelection, Rand Paul has repeatedly waffled on immigration. In a speech before the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday, he completely flip-flopped.

Rand Paul began his speech in Spanish and it went downhill from there. His speech was filled with virtually every single discredited pro-amnesty cliché you could imagine. He said our conversation on immigration must begin “by acknowledging we aren't going to deport 12 million illegal immigrants.” He said he opposed amnesty, but then went on to promote just that arguing “The solution doesn't have to be amnesty or deportation-a middle ground might be called probation where those who came illegally become legal through a probationary period.”

Why I No Longer Stand With Rand
Tom Tancredo
Mar 22, 2013

Why I No Longer Stand With Rand - Tom Tancredo - Page 1

Finally, instead of becoming mired in the amnesty battle, Tea Party conservatives in Congress should concentrate on legislation preventing illegals from voting. Should amnesty come to a vote they can vote against it. No purpose is served by beating the issue to death beforehand.

On the other hand, Tea Party conservatives would benefit immensely from honest elections, while Democrats would cut their own throats if they vote against fair-and-square elections. The way things stand now Democrats benefit from non-stop amnesty talk because they, and their media stooges, play the false compassion card over and over again while they deliberately obscure all of the destructive consequences amnesty for illegals sets in motion.

The best thing that can happen in this country right now is to fix the broken system of voting. I mean really fix it. That means:

1. a. Enforceable voter identification laws including a comprehensive system of E-Verify designed to prevent illegals from voting b. eliminate the cemetery vote c. eliminate one person voting multiple times. In short: One LIVE eligible voter gets one vote.

2. An accurate ballot-counting process. I suggest that representatives of political parties count the votes at every polling place as they are being cast throughout the day without compromising the secret ballot.

3. Offer each voting district the option of doing away with the secret ballot. Nothing would stop fraud faster than voters knowing their vote went in the right column.

4. A thorough investigation of every incident of voter fraud —— including removing a member of Congress, or the president, if enough fraud to swing the election is proved after they are sworn in. The stuff that went on in 2012 was a disgrace. I expect 2014 will be worse, and I shudder when I think about 2016.

5. Prosecute and punish every poll worker who intimidates opponents. There are enough witnesses present at every polling station to make prosecution possible and easy.

6. Do away with early voting, online voting, and all of the other gimmicks. Rigging elections was bad enough before the gimmicks came along. Fraud has grown in leaps and bounds since the gimmicks.

7. Military personnel SERVING OVERSEAS would be permitted to vote early. Their votes should be counted and certified by three or four officers. The total, rather than the paper ballot, would then be submitted to the Federal Election Commission and included in the final vote count from each state. Military people are not stupid. They’ll work out the details to insure accuracy. In fact, an official paper ballot is not required for the military. Those ballots do seem to get lost in the mail coming and going anyway.

Last edited:
CLARIFICATION

I know that Ted Cruz was born in Canada. As far as I know both of his parents were American citizens at the time of his birth. His mother was born in Delaware. His father was a Cuban immigrant who became a naturalized citizen before Ted was born. I haven’t seen any proof that contradicts his eligibility as in the cases of Hussein, Rubio, and Jindal.

Should it turn that his father was naturalized after he was born he would go on the Forget About It list with Jindal and Rubio.

Five states, and four in waiting, still leaves 41 states for Democrats to steal elections:

Virginia Republican Gov. Bob McDonnell has signed a law requiring voters to present photo identification at the polls, beginning next year.

XXXXX

Virginia joins Georgia, Indiana, Tennessee and Kansas in requiring voters to present a photo ID.

Mississippi, Texas, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin have passed similar measures, but they have not gone into effect because of court rulings or because of the need for approval by the Justice Department.

Voter ID bill signed amid fierce resistance
Department of Justice battling against effort to stop fraud
Published: 9 hours ago
by GARTH KANT

Voter ID bill signed amid fierce resistance

Anybody who takes the time to look at the known fraud in 2012 cannot possibly believe that the Chicago sewer rat won the election fair and square. In addition to stealing the presidency you have to wonder how many House & Senate seats were decided by “voter irregularities”? More to the point, Democrats have so corrupted the entire system less than two years to clean it up seems impossible. I seriously doubt if viable changes can be made before 2016.

Incidentally, Democrats so fear honest elections they are sure to find a way to supply photo IDs to their army of illegal voters. In fact, they are so afraid of a landslide defeat they will dig up the cemetery vote, photograph the remains, and put those pictures on photo IDs so the names match the pictures. That's what Democrats call "honest."

Yes, without the religious right the GOP is a very minor party.

So I quite agree that if the GOP drives out their fundamentalist allies they will be cutting the party's throat in the short run.

And if they continue to pander to this minority of religious folks, I suspect in the longer run they are also screwed.

Yes, without the religious right the GOP is a very minor party.

So I quite agree that if the GOP drives out their fundamentalist allies they will be cutting the party's throat in the short run.

And if they continue to pander to this minority of religious folks, I suspect in the longer run they are also screwed.

They're screwed alright, as long as they leave everything to the Neo-Cons they'll be gettin' reamed good and proper. Feels great doesn't it?

That's right. Screw all these religious people and their "Jesus". What right do they have to tell us what to do? What right do they have to any rights either?

If their hearts were really in the right place they'd choose a Jew, or a black, or even a Mexican to represent them, you know, someone who really sees things from their perspective and has their best interest at heart.

th

Neo-Con and Crypto Jew par excellance

http://www.texemarrs.com/032013/ted_cruz.htm
He swept into office thanks to Newt Gingrich and Sarah Palin campaigning for him. (Note: Gingrich and Palin are Israeli lackeys)
Cruz is a Cuban-American, born in Canada. His father was a Fidel Castro supporter who changed his mind and came over to Canada. Later, he moved to the U.S.
His wife works for Goldman-Sachs Bank. (That tells us something, doesn’t it?)
netanyahu_cruz.jpg

Within one month after the election, new Senator Ted Cruz twice traveled to Israel. Here he meets with his new boss, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Israeli clone Cruz already let everyone in Congress know he would be the southwest representative for the Israelis (Senator Marco Rubio of Florida is the southern representative). Like Rubio, Ted Cruz is 100% pro-immigration though he claims he’s for it only if we first fix border security (oh sure).

When is the GOP ever going to get anybody in that actually represents these "fundamentalists" anyway?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back