Forest fire started near eco-terrorism camp for kids in Oregon...

i'm on record several times over on this forum as denouncing violent tactics

if the confederacy of dunces could ever stop believing your own fake news that would be great

I think it's remarkable that the fbi, law enforcement, and school employees were all well acquainted with the shooters and their dangerous propensities long before the shootings take place.

Those agencies all exist to violate the constitution. Not to protect us.

:rolleyes:

what would your favorite fascist government prefer? (just ask your uncle vlad)

let me guess, "DUE PROCESS COMES SECOND".

Every one of those organizations exists for the purpose of sidestepping due process, you imbecile.

you people have gone off the deep end, no offense.

dsds2.jpg

Trying to deflect from your inanity there, darling? Posting off topic nonsense will indeed get deleted. Just sayin... In other words address the OP, not your conspiracy theory nonsense.

i'm on record several times over on this forum as denouncing violent tactics

if the confederacy of dunces could ever stop believing your own fake news that would be great

Really? Post a link to one please.

why don't you post a link backing up your lies about what i supposedly support

why don't you post a link backing up your lies about what i supposedly support

YOU made the claim sweetie. Now it's up to YOU to back it up. I have made no claims about you, other than you're an idiot. But I have not claimed you support antifa...yet.

good leadership doesn't LEAD a topic TOWARD making it personal

myriad FALSE CLAIMS toward me are all over this thread

there's a word for that

good leadership doesn't LEAD a topic TOWARD making it personal

myriad FALSE CLAIMS toward me are all over this thread

there's a word for that

You sated that you were on record against antifa violence. Put up, or shut up.

anarchists do not represent "the left"... violent tactics do not represent "the left".

the legitimacy of "the left" political agenda specifically to oppose ALT RT white supremacist fascists is not negated by these marginal extremist tactics . :thup:

no one supports unlawful tactics, so FEEL FREE to get real with your rhetoric.

my posts on OWS, BLM, and violent tactics in general, are on this forum over the years, if you care to be honest, but you've proven long ago to be a shameless liar, :eusa_liar:

anarchists do not represent "the left"... violent tactics do not represent "the left".

the legitimacy of "the left" political agenda specifically to oppose ALT RT white supremacist fascists is not negated by these marginal extremist tactics . :thup:

no one supports unlawful tactics, so FEEL FREE to get real with your rhetoric.

my posts on OWS, BLM, and violent tactics in general, are on this forum over the years, if you care to be honest, but you've proven long ago to be a shameless liar, :eusa_liar:

You think this is an admonition against violence? The other two, sort of are, but they are negated by this one silly girl.

"The legitimacy of "the left" political agenda specifically to oppose ALT RT white supremacist fascists is not negated by these marginal extremist tactics

Knocked the fuck OUT! LMAO!

The love when people who hate the modern left have music from the 90s and anime avatars on their YouTube account etc, because then the leftists can see that we are not nearly as old as they think we are.

LOL

Probably an accident, the fire got away from them.

Yeah? So what. Training a child to set arson fires is a bit over the top don't you think? That IS a page out of the nazi handbook, or are you that clueless about history?

I think it's remarkable that the fbi, law enforcement, and school employees were all well acquainted with the shooters and their dangerous propensities long before the shootings take place.

Those agencies all exist to violate the constitution. Not to protect us.

what would your favorite fascist government prefer? (just ask your uncle vlad)

let me guess, "DUE PROCESS COMES SECOND".

Every one of those organizations exists for the purpose of sidestepping due process, you imbecile.

If it can be shown that the law firm is involved in this that is grounds to disbar the lot of them, and prosecute for conspiracy to commit arson on Public Lands. Toss those fuckers in prison.

Yes but they've been doing this for years.

Prosecutors and law enforcement refuse to arrest or prosecute these people. The press and leftists protect them. They probably have found a way to get federal funding for this bullshit.

Forum List

Back