Forest fire started near eco-terrorism camp for kids in Oregon...

I think it's remarkable that the fbi, law enforcement, and school employees were all well acquainted with the shooters and their dangerous propensities long before the shootings take place.

Those agencies all exist to violate the constitution. Not to protect us.

:rolleyes:

what would your favorite fascist government prefer? (just ask your uncle vlad)

let me guess, "DUE PROCESS COMES SECOND".

Every one of those organizations exists for the purpose of sidestepping due process, you imbecile.

Yet another radical group that has no equivalent on the right....

Is America’s Militia Movement on the Rise?

Reuters / Tuesday, August 01, 2017
Members of self-described patriot groups and militias run through shooting drills during III% United Patriots Field Training Exercise, which they describe as the largest patriot event in the country, outside Fountain, Colorado, July 29, 2017. Organizers estimate about 325 people from 15 states participated in the third annual event, held over three days in Fountain, Colorado. The weekend featured training on weapons skills, close quarters battles, tactical skills, communications, first aid, survival techniques and disaster preparation, as well as youth activities, a shot competition, a free spaghetti dinner, camping, raffles and entertainment. REUTERS/Jim Urquhart

Training with America's militias | Pictures | Reuters

Far-right white supremacists are organizing military-style training camps

Young, far-right Europeans are reportedly attending military-style training camps in France hosted by racist anti-Islam and anti-immigrant groups.

Members of Generation Identity, a pan-European youth movement that claims "white European culture" is under attack by Muslim immigrants, bragged about their para-military training in an exclusive new documentary, which debuted on Britain's ITV network.

“It was really good,” one of the trainees says in the film. "We had like a mock demonstration. It was like really realistic because they had like pepper spray, everything. It was really organized.

The camps allegedly have an equal mix of male and female participants and include two hours of training each morning.

France?

Who gives a shit?

And I personally love militia groups, they're awesome.

Meanwhile, the left is training kids ages 14-17 to commit arson in our forests, to sabotage pipe lines, and to vandalize property.

That's what this thread is about honey.

I think it's remarkable that the fbi, law enforcement, and school employees were all well acquainted with the shooters and their dangerous propensities long before the shootings take place.

Every one of those organizations exists for the purpose of sidestepping due process, you imbecile.

If it can be shown that the law firm is involved in this that is grounds to disbar the lot of them, and prosecute for conspiracy to commit arson on Public Lands. Toss those fuckers in prison.

For years, illegal alien pot growers have been starting fires on lands from Oregon down to the Mexican border.

Great expose' on it in Ann Coulter book, Adios America!, in chapter 12 (long list of footnote sources)

One of the things they do when they being chased by immigration cops is they set fires to distract their pursuers, and divert them away.

If it can be shown that the law firm is involved in this that is grounds to disbar the lot of them, and prosecute for conspiracy to commit arson on Public Lands. Toss those fuckers in prison.
That civil liberties group has been around for a while, in a variety of configurations...to provide legal counsel to eco terrorists.

"In 2003, Lauren Regan, CLDC’s Executive Director and staff attorney, in combination with a group of environmental and social justice activists and attorneys, founded the Civil Liberties Defense Center (CLDC). The creation was an urgent response to a growing and increasingly crucial need for education and legal assistance within the progressive change movement in the post-September 11th era in which decrees like the PATRIOT Act were put in place. CLDC immediately developed a number of public education and outreach programs, offering low and reduced-rate legal assistance to activists, conducting national media interviews and commentary, and monitoring and challenging repressive legislation in the courts.
Our legal know-how, ability to effectively translate legalese, and litigation expertise, provide a foundation that our constituents can rely on to tackle the tough issues they are confronting. Additionally, the trainings we organize weave together to build activists’ confidence and awareness of what to expect from interactions with law enforcement or counter-protesters.

Accomplishments
Activist Defense
  • Represented over 2,500 environmental, animal and social justice activists.
  • Member of the Water Protector Legal Collective. We are one of the firms of record in the suit against North Dakota police for their countless acts of brutality against water protectors at Standing Rock. We are also involved in representing several water protectors facing criminal charges for their role in resisting the Dakota Access Pipeline.
  • Coordinated legal defense team representing the 52 individuals arrested in Anacortes, WA for their part in the “BreakFree from Fossil Fuels” protest
  • Defended “valve-turner” Ken Ward for his part in the “Shut it Down” actions targeting tar-sands oil production and transportation
  • Coordinated the successful defense of Shell No! Activists, who used civil disobedience to challenge Shell’s Arctic oil refinery operations, against a military tribunal — winning 4 of 5 cases outright and settling the fifth
  • Since 2010, successfully defended six citizen journalists facing empty charges for observing government conduct in public, including one where all charges were dropped against an individual who filmed a roundup of wild buffalo outside Yellowstone National Park
  • Successfully represented local activist Perry Patterson, a mother of two draft-age sons, who was arrested for shouting “No!” at a Cheney rally after the Vice–President stated that an escalation of the war in Iraq was necessary

About | Civil Liberties Defense Center

Yet another radical group that has no equivalent on the right....

Is America’s Militia Movement on the Rise?

Reuters / Tuesday, August 01, 2017
Members of self-described patriot groups and militias run through shooting drills during III% United Patriots Field Training Exercise, which they describe as the largest patriot event in the country, outside Fountain, Colorado, July 29, 2017. Organizers estimate about 325 people from 15 states participated in the third annual event, held over three days in Fountain, Colorado. The weekend featured training on weapons skills, close quarters battles, tactical skills, communications, first aid, survival techniques and disaster preparation, as well as youth activities, a shot competition, a free spaghetti dinner, camping, raffles and entertainment. REUTERS/Jim Urquhart

Training with America's militias | Pictures | Reuters

Far-right white supremacists are organizing military-style training camps

Young, far-right Europeans are reportedly attending military-style training camps in France hosted by racist anti-Islam and anti-immigrant groups.

Members of Generation Identity, a pan-European youth movement that claims "white European culture" is under attack by Muslim immigrants, bragged about their para-military training in an exclusive new documentary, which debuted on Britain's ITV network.

“It was really good,” one of the trainees says in the film. "We had like a mock demonstration. It was like really realistic because they had like pepper spray, everything. It was really organized.

The camps allegedly have an equal mix of male and female participants and include two hours of training each morning.

Geared for defense, not acts of sabotage. Is it possible that you are that stupid?

more likely that i'm smarter than you could imagine.

only morons aren't smart enough to realize the op is fake news.

look at all the morons tripping over themselves for allibabble news.

chief law enforcement agents of usmb agree that their authority exists only to SIDESTEP DUE PROCESS

interesting concepts y'all got going on there

:cuckoo:

That is a physical impossibility. Your intellect is so low I am surprised you can wipe your own ass. The group referenced by KG, if the article is accurate, is a terrorist organization and needs to be investigated. Period, end of story. I understand why you don't care, you're a moron. But those of us who actually DO care about our environment simply can't ignore this sort of criminal activity.

Your intellect is so low I am surprised you can wipe your own ass.

But those of us who actually DO care about our environment .

look how smart you are claiming how i supposedly don't care about our environment. that's pretty stupid but i'm use to it.

learn to read with comprehension...

it might help with your deranged anger issues and fascist tendencies. :itsok:

Your intellect is so low I am surprised you can wipe your own ass.

But those of us who actually DO care about our environment .

look how smart you are claiming how i supposedly don't care about our environment. that's pretty stupid but i'm use to it.

It's very clear that you don't care. if you did you would be horrified to learn that a law group who is supposedly an environmental law group is paying to teach kids how to sabotage things. But no, you resort to your little laugh emoji because you're so fucking stupid you can't think of a single proper response. In other words you're retarded.

I hate to break it to ya sweetie, but it is YOU who are the fascist. I suggest you read about the actions of the SA prior to WWII. Your hero's are doing the exact same things that those assholes did in the 1930's. In other words, it's you assholes who are the Nazi's. You're just too stupid to figure it out.

next watch the fascist delete my posts (as usual) :eusa_clap:

Oh, heck no. We are leaving these up so the whole world can see how stupid you are, darling. I am going down to our AG's office tomorrow to see if this law firm has any cases in Nevada. I am now fully intrigued.

:eusa_liar: :cuckoo:

They have camps on public lands, and they teach them how to commit arson, and how to hide information online, and how to lie.

they also teach the kids to sabotage pipelines.

They're using children to set fires in the same way they use women in the antifa attacks. The war has already started:

They are targeting and using children as soldiers.

Nazis and commies did the same thing.

and the deep state boogeyman is in on the agenda! bwahahahaha

latest

BOO!

Hmmm? Commie antifa groups randomly showing up and inciting violence against speech that they don't like or approve of (while getting the shit knocked out of them) but they are not fascists....so says Valerie.

Valerie, go sleep it off......your hopes of a commie revolution has suffered a serious blow and it's not gonna happen in your lifetime, "comrade".

you people have gone off the deep end, no offense.

dsds2.jpg

dsds2.jpg

Knocked the fuck OUT! LMAO!

dsds2.jpg

LMAO!

Forum List

Back