Foreign models say they worked illegally through Trump's agency: report

"In the case of Trump, and him possibly knowing about employed illegals?"

Correll

Do you think he did not know about the jobs listed in the link in post #60?

Its not just that he knows. What's actually much worse is that his followers know it too. IMO, that's unforgivable.

It's like Correll can't even imagine that Trump is lying about deporting all these people. No matter what Trump has done his words and promises that he will deport all these people is in stone to Correll.

"In the case of Trump, and him possibly knowing about employed illegals?"

Correll

Do you think he did not know about the jobs listed in the link in post #60?

Its not just that he knows. What's actually much worse is that his followers know it too. IMO, that's unforgivable.

"Unforgivable"?

Implying that a lesser offense might be forgiven by you?

That is lie. You are a hard core partisan, and would not forgive your enemies ANYTHING no matter how small.

Query: Do you believe that Trump is capable of a Hypocritical Action?

It's like Correll can't even imagine that Trump is lying about deporting all these people. No matter what Trump has done his words and promises that he will deport all these people is in stone to Correll.

Sure, I can. It would be a personal disaster for him if he reneged, though, and I think he is smart enough to realize that.

YOU are the one that can't imagine that he WILL deport those people, since you believe he has knowingly hired illegals in the past.

An belief that only works if you assume that Trump is incapable of committing a Hypocritical Act.

upload_2016-9-2_9-12-11.jpeg

YOU are the one that can't imagine that he WILL deport those people, since you believe he has knowingly hired illegals in the past.

When does reality start becoming a belief? Are you still saying Trump hired these people by accident?

When does reality start becoming a belief? Are you still saying Trump hired these people by accident?

As far as I know, not that I really care.

I have repeatedly explained to you that I would prefer hypocritical deportations to sincere amnesty.

I don't know why you are having trouble with any of these concepts or if you are just playing dumb.

I have repeatedly explained to you that I would prefer hypocritical deportations to sincere amnesty.

I don't know why you are having trouble with any of these concepts or if you are just playing dumb.

You must be over the moon about all of Obama's actual deporations then, right?

You must be over the moon about all of Obama's actual deporations then, right?

No, because no steps have been taken to prevent them from simply coming back.

AND, I strongly suspect that the numbers are dishonestly inflated.

There's no honesty requirement for anyone in america any more, it simply doesn't matter. The entire thing is illusion.
That's what we call "projection" in these here parts.

Hon, Trump's a liar, Hilary's a liar, and everyone knows it and still plays along. Your entire political system and presidential campaigns are illusion. Projection? Perhaps you're just more comfortable clinging to your denial.
what is it you're worried about? Why do you care? don't you trust that if it's an issue it will be up to the voting public to deal with? Why are you backing a murderer? Benghazi four americans dead. hmmmmmmm you have some odd objectives.

lololololololololol

"Foreign models came to the United States and worked illegally through the modeling agency owned by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump according to a new report.

Three foreign models
told Mother Jones that they came to the U.S. and worked with Trump Model Management on tourist visas and not on a special visa that would allow them to work legally.
Rachel Blais, one of the models, told Mother Jones that she began working for Trump Model Management, the New York-based agency, in March 2004. According to financial documents and a
letter from an immigration attorney cited in the report, the Canadian did not secure a work visa until six months later. In those months, she appeared as a model on episodes of Trump’s reality show "The Apprentice."

Two other models, who are identified only by pseudonyms in the report, said they never received work visas through the billionaire businessman's agency; one said she worked in New York for three months for Trump’s agency in 2009."

*more at link*

How is that funny?

It should be funny if there were any resolutions to the apparent problem, apparently made unnecessary by your appraisal.

There's no honesty requirement for anyone in america any more, it simply doesn't matter. The entire thing is illusion.
That's what we call "projection" in these here parts.

Hon, Trump's a liar, Hilary's a liar, and everyone knows it and still plays along. Your entire political system and presidential campaigns are illusion. Projection? Perhaps you're just more comfortable clinging to your denial.
what is it you're worried about? Why do you care? don't you trust that if it's an issue it will be up to the voting public to deal with? Why are you backing a murderer? Benghazi four americans dead. hmmmmmmm you have some odd objectives.

It's pretty obvious you cannot read and then comprehend what you've read.

lololololololololol

"Foreign models came to the United States and worked illegally through the modeling agency owned by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump according to a new report.

Three foreign models
told Mother Jones that they came to the U.S. and worked with Trump Model Management on tourist visas and not on a special visa that would allow them to work legally.
Rachel Blais, one of the models, told Mother Jones that she began working for Trump Model Management, the New York-based agency, in March 2004. According to financial documents and a
letter from an immigration attorney cited in the report, the Canadian did not secure a work visa until six months later. In those months, she appeared as a model on episodes of Trump’s reality show "The Apprentice."

Two other models, who are identified only by pseudonyms in the report, said they never received work visas through the billionaire businessman's agency; one said she worked in New York for three months for Trump’s agency in 2009."

*more at link*

How is that funny?

It should be funny if there were any resolutions to the apparent problem, apparently made unnecessary by your appraisal.

it's funny because the orange bigoted fascist is constantly whining about immigrants and his wife worked illegally and he ran a modeling agency where his models worked illegally.

you don't think that's hysterically funny?

as for your last sentence, you might want to try that again, this time clearly.

lololololololololol

Three foreign models

*more at link*

How is that funny?

it's funny because the orange bigoted fascist is constantly whining about immigrants and his wife worked illegally and he ran a modeling agency where his models worked illegally.

you don't think that's hysterically funny?

as for your last sentence, you might want to try that again, this time clearly.

Do you know the meaning of the word funny?

Let's not get hysterical now, okay?

Forum List

Back