Foreign models say they worked illegally through Trump's agency: report

Its going to rain today?
RWNJ: Says who?
The Weather Channel
RWNJ: ROFL the Weather Channel!
Are you saying their wrong
RWNJ: Uhhh umm....ROFL the Weather Channel!!

Your pretense that you do not understand the hypocritical concept of "Do as I say, not as I do" is not credible.

There's no honesty requirement for anyone in america any more, it simply doesn't matter. The entire thing is illusion.

seems that someone who has a lot to say about illegal immigrants taking jobs shouldn't hire models to work in this country illegally.

nor should he be off-shoring manufacturing jobs....but whatever

Seems that someone who claims to be a champion for women's rights shouldn't be taking millions and millions from the very countries where women are subjugated more brutally than anywhere else in the world.
I agree 1000% Hillary should give all those millions back!

One could argue that it would be hypocritical of Trump to deport illegals after employing them.

Well actually one would argue that if he employs them now then he has no intent of enforcing some mass deportation since his actions would be speaking louder than his words

NOt really.

See the classic "DO as I say, not as I do".

Have you never heard that one before?

Yeah from parents talking to a child about doing adult things. Are you the child in this scenario? Or words mean more than actions nowadays?

SO you are familiar with the Concept.

If the President is the hypocritical Authority figure in my analogy, then America as a whole would be the Family and the Illegals would be deported despite the past employing of illegals by the Authority Figure.

Its going to rain today?
The Weather Channel

Your pretense that you do not understand the hypocritical concept of "Do as I say, not as I do" is not credible.

Thank you! Having that stance of saying your against illegal immigration while employing illegal immigrant is hypocritical. Yet you believe its not.

So Trump can tell you he stands for anything and his actions or doing the exact opposite doesnt matter to you

Its going to rain today?
The Weather Channel

Thank you! Having that stance of saying your against illegal immigration while employing illegal immigrant is hypocritical. Yet you believe its not.

So Trump can tell you he stands for anything and his actions or doing the exact opposite doesnt matter to you

No, I'm the one that said, that if he knew about the employment of illegals, that it would be somewhat hypocritical to deport illegals in the Future.

How did you get the exact opposite meaning of what I said?

Let me ask you something.

What would you have to learn about Hillary that would be bad enough to make you vote for Trump?

No, I'm the one that said, that if he knew about the employment of illegals, that it would be somewhat hypocritical to deport illegals in the Future.

And I said his action of employing illegals directly indicates that he won't be deporting anyone.

It's a clear indication also that he has no problem with coming here and working illegally.

And I said his action of employing illegals directly indicates that he won't be deporting anyone.

It's a clear indication also that he has no problem with coming here and working illegally.

You are now pretending that I did not already point out another plausible interpretation of that possibility.

YOu are engaged in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

YOur point is invalid, you are dishonest, and my argument stands.

Unless you have something new to add?

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs and STOP fucking with Russian.

You added a plausible theory only if you ignore the actions THEN it's plausible but not likely, again, given his own actions.

If I'm a thief and I say I'm anti theft is it plausible I could mean it? Sure. Is it likely? Nope.

Anthony Weiner against sexting plausible? I guess so

lololololololololol

"Foreign models came to the United States and worked illegally through the modeling agency owned by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump according to a new report.

Three foreign models
told Mother Jones that they came to the U.S. and worked with Trump Model Management on tourist visas and not on a special visa that would allow them to work legally.
Rachel Blais, one of the models, told Mother Jones that she began working for Trump Model Management, the New York-based agency, in March 2004. According to financial documents and a
letter from an immigration attorney cited in the report, the Canadian did not secure a work visa until six months later. In those months, she appeared as a model on episodes of Trump’s reality show "The Apprentice."

Two other models, who are identified only by pseudonyms in the report, said they never received work visas through the billionaire businessman's agency; one said she worked in New York for three months for Trump’s agency in 2009."

*more at link*

Do you have any pictures of these models?

You added a plausible theory only if you ignore the actions THEN it's plausible but not likely, again, given his own actions.

If I'm a thief and I say I'm anti theft is it plausible I could mean it? Sure. Is it likely? Nope.

Anthony Weiner against sexting plausible? I guess so

Funny you seem to be pretending that we did not have a discussion on the concept of hypocrisy.

Remember "Do as I say, not as I do"?

IF you demonstrate the Trump had knowledge of those illegals working for him, then it could be argued that Trump's deportation of illegals would be somewhat hypocritical.

Your position indicates that you believe that it is impossible for a President to be hypocritical in his policies and actions as President.

That is an absurd position.

Liberterianism is killing this country and must be stopped by any means.
Hey, i take exception to that statement, which should be refined.
There are different types of Libertarianism; not all are greedy, egocentric, conservative assholes.

Liberterianism is killing this country and must be stopped by any means.
Hey, i take exception to that statement, which should be refined.
There are different types of Libertarianism; not all are greedy, egocentric, conservative assholes.

Yeah but that's what we do in this society. We just label, categorize, and define, then we don't have to deal with actual issues, we just sling blame and epithets.

IF you demonstrate the Trump had knowledge of those illegals working for him, then it could be argued that Trump's deportation of illegals would be somewhat hypocritical.

Its like no matter how many illegals Trump employs you still cannot seem to even fathom that maybe he wont be deporting illegals. Again, I'm a thief and I tell you I'm against theft. Would your response be

"I dont think hes actually against theft"

or

"Being against theft in the future is hypocritical"

Cant it be both? At the very least?

Gasp....but thousands upon thousands of illegals working in the US and the left doesn't bat an eye
Like I have said probably 1,000 times by now, leftists are trash. A more vile and loathsome breed of filthy degenerates hasn't existed in such numbers since the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. And the Left's depths of depravity may even surpass theirs.

Gasp....but thousands upon thousands of illegals working in the US and the left doesn't bat an eye

Millions upon millions actually, and the left calls anyone who has a problem with that racist.

Obama has deported more than anyone, while "the right" takes no notice. Every wonder if "both" sides aren't being played against each other?

"Deporting" people, while the numbers of illegals stay in the millions and millions, is not very impressive.

Though, the numbers claimed, if they bear any connection to reality, debunk the claims of those who say we cannot deport the illegals.

Seal the border, build the wall, deport the illegals, and watch the Law of Supply and Demand increase jobs and wages for the American Working Class and Middle Class.

lololololololololol

"Foreign models came to the United States and worked illegally through the modeling agency owned by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump according to a new report.

Three foreign models
told Mother Jones that they came to the U.S. and worked with Trump Model Management on tourist visas and not on a special visa that would allow them to work legally.
Rachel Blais, one of the models, told Mother Jones that she began working for Trump Model Management, the New York-based agency, in March 2004. According to financial documents and a
letter from an immigration attorney cited in the report, the Canadian did not secure a work visa until six months later. In those months, she appeared as a model on episodes of Trump’s reality show "The Apprentice."

Two other models, who are identified only by pseudonyms in the report, said they never received work visas through the billionaire businessman's agency; one said she worked in New York for three months for Trump’s agency in 2009."

*more at link*

Were they hotteies?

Its like no matter how many illegals Trump employs you still cannot seem to even fathom that maybe he wont be deporting illegals. Again, I'm a thief and I tell you I'm against theft. Would your response be

"I dont think hes actually against theft"

or

"Being against theft in the future is hypocritical"

Cant it be both? At the very least?

THere is nothing preventing someone who HAD BEEN A THIEF in the past, getting a job preventing OTHER PEOPLE from stealing.

Is it hypocritical? Sure. So what?

How many cops who arrest people for DUI, have driven under the influence themselves?

That does not stop them from doing their job.

It just means it is hypocritical of them when they arrest someone for doing something they have done themselves.

In the case of Trump, and him possibly knowing about employed illegals?

Like I said, several pages ago, which you ignored.

I would rather see hypocritical deportations, and thus increased jobs and wages for Americans,

instead of sincere amnesty and a continued crappy job market and flat wages for Americans.

That is my response to your point. It has been my response to your point for several pages.

Are you prepared NOW to address it, or are you going back to reasserting your original position?

There's no honesty requirement for anyone in america any more, it simply doesn't matter. The entire thing is illusion.
That's what we call "projection" in these here parts.

Oh really?

Maybe you haven't heard that Duh Donuld talks big about immigration but then hires undocumented workers and foreigners for his businesses as well has creating the thousands and thousands of jobs shown here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CXlw6yBpcVnwmQe29Wi06WcE6pWtaxQiH_NXzd7N9Og/pubhtml
Fact is, he's a liar and a fraud and you know it.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back