for vets only

anybody care ?? what happened to the millions of children of our friends murdered in south viet-nam = after we ran away from them ???

Speaking of Viet Nam.. when are those Commie DOMINOS going to fall, anyway?

Fifty-six thousand Americans died to stop from them from toppling, remember?

Viet Nam is, now, one of the USA's happy trading partners.

Unifed Viet Nam is embracing the :doubt:benefits of international free trade and free market capitalism.

Guess that means that everybody ~ except those who fought or suffered in that obviously pointless war ~ are the winners, right?

Millions of Viet Namese, on both sides died, plus the French, Americans, Ozzies, South Koreans, and other allies died for what?.

Well I suppose the surviving Viet Namese might suggest the war was fought so that the VN was run by Viet Namese and not Western puppet regimes.

Seems to be working out for them, too.
almost 2 million fell after Saigon !! traitor!!:evil:

I got a DD 214, do you, sunshine? I rather doubt it.

I'll ask again, citizen.

Put down your childish shineshine patriot's flag down long enough to answer this question for me, would you?

Millions of Viet Namese, on both sides died, plus the French, Americans, Ozzies, South Koreans, and other allies died, for what?.

Some "Americans" wrap themselves in the israeli flag, a Nation that has attacked America twice with impunity

We now trade well with Vietnam. Bush went over there and hobnobbed with them.

Amazing how we spent so many american lives and money and killed so many who had done nothing to us and now we trade with them and presidents go visit them?

We were wrong then we are wrong in the ME now.

And I AM a drafted Vietnam combat vet.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Amazing how we spent so many american lives and money and killed so many who had done nothing to us and now we trade with them and presidents go visit them?

Yes, you are, and as I've told you before, I'm sorry when a fellow Vietnam vet feels that way...and I know a good many do. We can argue til the cows come home, about whether Vietnam was the right war, in the right place, and at the right time; but there is one thing I know; a lot of us had more real compassion for the Vietnamese people than many of the peaceniks back home did, or do now. For all the talk about those of us who went voluntarily just being a bunch of racist bastards who only went there to murder little brown people, destroy their villages, kill their children and rape their women, it sure seems like we are the only Americans who really give a rat's arse what happened to the Vietnamese who fought alongside us, and their families. Now that the politicians have kissed and made up with the communist government, most of America doesn't care what happened to those people; but a lot of us supposed "war criminals" do. Ironic, isn't it?

This is exactly my point !

You jackasses insult anybodys service without knowing your ass from a hole in the ground....so what if i was in the national guard for 30 yrs. ???

Why dont u insult communist peace groups ????

Why dont u insult filthy amerikans who ran around with vietcong flags ??

For your info - ( morons) - i was also in the air national guard in nam

107 t.f.s.

U should never insult a man or womans service to amerika !

Attack communist peace groups -- see how far you get !!!!

I've had plenty to say to some of the Jane Fonda types, and to the VC cheerleaders among them in particular. (They sure had plenty to say to me and the rest of us vets when we got home).

Now, I've got something to say to you. I do not care when, where, or how long you served. I do not care for the way some of my fellow Americans have abused and misused the freedom I and every other vet fought for, and 58,272 of my brothers and sisters died for in Vietnam. Regardless of that, neither you nor I have earned the "right" to disrespect or turn our backs on our country because of their actions. "Amerika" my arse! I worry about my country; sometimes I despair for her future, on account of some of the actions of my fellow Americans; sometimes I am ashamed of the path my fellow Americans have set her on. I worry, for the future of the constitution I swore to support and defend; but by God, I still love my country, I am still honored to have served her, worn her uniform, and fought for her, and I'll fight for her again, if need be. She's worth it, in spite of abusive citizens and feckless politicians, and that is the way it is going to be, until they put her flag on my coffin. Now, if you took the oath, and you find you can no longer stand up for it, then by God, stand down!

Yes, you are, and as I've told you before, I'm sorry when a fellow Vietnam vet feels that way...and I know a good many do. We can argue til the cows come home, about whether Vietnam was the right war, in the right place, and at the right time; but there is one thing I know; a lot of us had more real compassion for the Vietnamese people than many of the peaceniks back home did, or do now. For all the talk about those of us who went voluntarily just being a bunch of racist bastards who only went there to murder little brown people, destroy their villages, kill their children and rape their women, it sure seems like we are the only Americans who really give a rat's arse what happened to the Vietnamese who fought alongside us, and their families. Now that the politicians have kissed and made up with the communist government, most of America doesn't care what happened to those people; but a lot of us supposed "war criminals" do. Ironic, isn't it?

yeah, in this case irony is highly overrated.

I think that those who display enemy flags during time of war should be considered valid military targets. I think that those who deliberately and publicly defile the US flag should contemplate their error in a cell. Sabotage and subversion are crimes the world over and deserve to be treated as such.

If it was up to me, Kerry and Fonda could still be sharing a cell (and probably a STD).
I don't know if our involvement in Vietnam was "right' or not but support our actions in the ME 100% and am very proud of our troops and their actions there. Hopefully lessons learned in Vietnam have played a role in our success there.

I think that those who display enemy flags during time of war should be considered valid military targets. I think that those who deliberately and publicly defile the US flag should contemplate their error in a cell. Sabotage and subversion are crimes the world over and deserve to be treated as such.

If it was up to me, Kerry and Fonda could still be sharing a cell (and probably a STD).
I don't know if our involvement in Vietnam was "right' or not but support our actions in the ME 100% and am very proud of our troops and their actions there. Hopefully lessons learned in Vietnam have played a role in our success there.

i have a nice frame of komrade kerry at a peace rally = with a vietcong flag flying over his head !

the reds dont even hide it anymore !

You jackasses insult anybodys service without knowing your ass from a hole in the ground....so what if i was in the national guard for 30 yrs. ???

107 t.f.s.

You spell America.....Amerika......And you want respect, you piece of fuckin' shit?

Go move to a country where they draw straws to see who in the village gets to wipe the sheeps ass before the communal dinner, you fuckin' slapdick poser.

you dont know what america was before the 60s - THIS FILTHY COUNTRY DESERVES NO RESPECT !

how any nam vet can salute that flag is beyond me - when are the treason trials going to take place ???

let the klintons salute that flag - they won the war and bill went on to cause 9/11 = every where that communist goes - people die !

107 t.f.s.

You spell America.....Amerika......And you want respect, you piece of fuckin' shit?

Go move to a country where they draw straws to see who in the village gets to wipe the sheeps ass before the communal dinner, you fuckin' slapdick poser.

you dont know what america was before the 60s - THIS FILTHY COUNTRY DESERVES NO RESPECT !

how any nam vet can salute that flag is beyond me - when are the treason trials going to take place ???

let the klintons salute that flag - they won the war and bill went on to cause 9/11 = every where that communist goes - people die !

Filthy country? fuck you faggot, I piss on your face.:evil:

I think lehr needs to get back on his medications...

all those little medals you have on your handle - you must be the message board clown !

well kiddies - every time i see a klinton or kerry or a demokrat - it all comes back to me!

at any rate - i do not shaw the cud !

been hangin here too long !

im working on my next post- you will love it !

( COMMUNISTS IN HOLLYWOOD ) - IT SHOWS HOW REDS IN HOLLYWOOD KEEP ATTACKING OUR MILITARY !

if u vets know a GERMAN - ask him what ( LEHR ) MEANS !

YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING !

I think lehr needs to get back on his medications...

all those little medals you have on your handle - you must be the message board clown !

well kiddies - every time i see a klinton or kerry or a demokrat - it all comes back to me!

at any rate - i do not shaw the cud !

been hangin here too long !

im working on my next post- you will love it !

( COMMUNISTS IN HOLLYWOOD ) - IT SHOWS HOW REDS IN HOLLYWOOD KEEP ATTACKING OUR MILITARY !

if u vets know a GERMAN - ask him what ( LEHR ) MEANS !

YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING !

:cuckoo:

If Politicians had to fight in the wars they start there would be a lot less wars. If Obama has done a tour or two in desert storm or in Iraq I am positive he would have a different opinion of the military. He might even learn to salute properly and heaven forbid speak at the VFW convention this year but he is just too busy trying to figure out what a job is to get involved.

107 t.f.s.

I've had plenty to say to some of the Jane Fonda types, and to the VC cheerleaders among them in particular. (They sure had plenty to say to me and the rest of us vets when we got home).

Now, I've got something to say to you. I do not care when, where, or how long you served. I do not care for the way some of my fellow Americans have abused and misused the freedom I and every other vet fought for, and 58,272 of my brothers and sisters died for in Vietnam. Regardless of that, neither you nor I have earned the "right" to disrespect or turn our backs on our country because of their actions. "Amerika" my arse! I worry about my country; sometimes I despair for her future, on account of some of the actions of my fellow Americans; sometimes I am ashamed of the path my fellow Americans have set her on. I worry, for the future of the constitution I swore to support and defend; but by God, I still love my country, I am still honored to have served her, worn her uniform, and fought for her, and I'll fight for her again, if need be. She's worth it, in spite of abusive citizens and feckless politicians, and that is the way it is going to be, until they put her flag on my coffin. Now, if you took the oath, and you find you can no longer stand up for it, then by God, stand down!

We all took the same oath and it didn't expire when we were discharged. Were old now but we still have the same responsibility to guarantee lasting freedom for future generations. If our freedom is threatened we need to go out with a fight.

107 t.f.s.

We all took the same oath and it didn't expire when we were discharged. Were old now but we still have the same responsibility to guarantee lasting freedom for future generations. If our freedom is threatened we need to go out with a fight.

funny you should bring that up = yes we took the oath to defend the constutiton - " AGAINST FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ENEMIES " remember that !

when we took that oath the streets in amerika were full of vietcong flags !

amerikans were attacking soldiers and police and blowing up the pentagon and communists like hillary and bill klinton and baez and jane fonda and geraldo - giving aid and comfort to our enemies

as we took that oath we were breaking it !

this criminal communist demokrat party are our domestic enemies -!

our oath means nothing if we r going to allow demokrats to destroy capitalism !

funny you should bring that up = yes we took the oath to defend the constutiton - " AGAINST FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ENEMIES " remember that !

amerikans were attacking soldiers and police and blowing up the pentagon and communists like hillary and bill klinton and baez and jane fonda and geraldo - giving aid and comfort to our enemies

Open your mouth so I can take a steaming hot piss in it you dog.:lol:

hey HIGH ! you talk like a tuff guy ! - NOW GO TO YOUR LOCAL COLLEGE AND TALK LIKE THAT TO THE COMMUNIST PEACE MEMBERS THERE !

hey HIGH ! you talk like a tuff guy ! - NOW GO TO YOUR LOCAL COLLEGE AND TALK LIKE THAT TO THE COMMUNIST PEACE MEMBERS THERE !

Open up doggy its coming:lol:.:piss2:

there r children who come to these rooms - and here you are - making ads to do dope - and calling yourself ( high) and you have the word ( drunk ) attacked to your handle !

and u tell a 30yrs (anti- communist ) vet that you are going to piss in my mouth !

YOU ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY THIS FILTHY COUNTRY IS FILTHY !

YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE 60S DRUG CULTURE !

there r children who come to these rooms - and here you are - making ads to do dope - and calling yourself ( high) and you have the word ( drunk ) attacked to your handle !

and u tell a 30yrs (anti- communist ) vet that you are going to piss in my mouth !

YOU ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY THIS FILTHY COUNTRY IS FILTHY !

YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE 60S DRUG CULTURE !

the 60's? I wasn't even born than idiot, now open your mouth its coming. :piss2:

Forum List

Back