for vets only

Ah yes, Vietnam where we showed the world that our leadership is willing to betray our allies and our own in their efforts to run away. Dishonorable and shameful.

anybody care ?? what happened to the millions of children of our friends murdered in south viet-nam = after we ran away from them ???

Speaking of Viet Nam.. when are those Commie DOMINOS going to fall, anyway?

Fifty-six thousand Americans died to stop from them from toppling, remember?

Viet Nam is, now, one of the USA's happy trading partners.

Unifed Viet Nam is embracing the :doubt:benefits of international free trade and free market capitalism.

Guess that means that everybody ~ except those who fought or suffered in that obviously pointless war ~ are the winners, right?

Millions of Viet Namese, on both sides died, plus the French, Americans, Ozzies, South Koreans, and other allies died for what?.

Well I suppose the surviving Viet Namese might suggest the war was fought so that the VN was run by Viet Namese and not Western puppet regimes.

Seems to be working out for them, too.

Yeah, it's working out just great, except, there's no political freedom, and the regime is still committing genocide against the Dega (Montagnards, to you), and as for the Vietnamese who trusted us to protect them, well, they were tortured and executed in communist "re-education camps", but hey, who gives a shit...except those of us who believed it was our mission to protect those people. I'm not ashamed of anything I did there; but I feel dirty every time I think about how we were forced to abandon the Vietnamese who trusted us. They WERE worth fighting for, dammit.

Guess that means that everybody ~ except those who fought or suffered in that obviously pointless war ~ are the winners, right?

The South Vietnamese fought long, hard, and often to the death to avoid being overrun by communist terrorists but you think they didn't mind becase their oppressors are of the same race? Hard to be more ignorant than that.

anybody care ?? what happened to the millions of children of our friends murdered in south viet-nam = after we ran away from them ???

Unifed Viet Nam is embracing the :doubt:benefits of international free trade and free market capitalism.

Millions of Viet Namese, on both sides died, plus the French, Americans, Ozzies, South Koreans, and other allies died for what?.

Well I suppose the surviving Viet Namese might suggest the war was fought so that the VN was run by Viet Namese and not Western puppet regimes.

Yeah, it's working out just great, except, there's no political freedom, and the regime is still committing genocide against the Dega (Montagnards, to you), and as for the Vietnamese who trusted us to protect them, well, they were tortured and executed in communist "re-education camps", but hey, who gives a shit...except those of us who believed it was our mission to protect those people. I'm not ashamed of anything I did there; but I feel dirty every time I think about how we were forced to abandon the Vietnamese who trusted us. They WERE worth fighting for, dammit.
Wouldn't you just love to have a lil' sit down with Kerry, and have him explain it to you?:cool:

50cal.jpg

Last edited:

Pfffft. They're just little yellow people. China's got a billion of them. We're not going to run out.

/leftist

i think i'm gonna hurl.

just take a shower !

You titled the thread "For Vets Only"

Why are you in it poser

im fed up with wise low lives like u - always insulting and belittling military service of any kind

it started when i was in the 8th. grade - when i said i was going to join the service - the insults started ! - from amerikans like you ! - who hate anything to do with the service - then i joined the national guard ( armor ) - and us young kids who joined because we wanted to - we had to say we joined because we wanted to get away from the draft - or we would have been insulted by pieces of shit like you -

all my 30 yrs in service me and my troops had to take wise cracks from lesser men and women like you !

if i said i joined a communist peace group - little people like you would never insult me = you are the tip of the ice berg - amerika is a sick society and you are the drum !

amerikans have always hated their own military - that is why it was easy for the communists to get amerikans to attack their own military in the 60s

amerika is the only filthy country to attack their own military - just to lose a war !

amerika is the only filthy country to cheer when our troops came home all shot-up or killed !

amerika is a waste !

just take a shower !

Why are you in it poser

im fed up with wise low lives like u - always insulting and belittling military service of any kind

it started when i was in the 8th. grade - when i said i was going to join the service - the insults started ! - from amerikans like you ! - who hate anything to do with the service - then i joined the national guard ( armor ) - and us young kids who joined because we wanted to - we had to say we joined because we wanted to get away from the draft - or we would have been insulted by pieces of shit like you -

all my 30 yrs in service me and my troops had to take wise cracks from lesser men and women like you !

if i said i joined a communist peace group - little people like you would never insult me = you are the tip of the ice berg - amerika is a sick society and you are the drum !

amerikans have always hated their own military - that is why it was easy for the communists to get amerikans to attack their own military in the 60s

amerika is the only filthy country to attack their own military - just to lose a war !

amerika is the only filthy country to cheer when our troops came home all shot-up or killed !

amerika is a waste !

I served in the military, unlike you, you freaking poser.
You type as if you're borderline retarded.

just take a shower !

Why are you in it poser

amerika is a waste !
Wow, you spent 30 years in the Brownies?

How did the raid on Ben & Jerry's work out for you troops?....Did the mommy's park close enough to the doors for a proper assault?

just take a shower !

Why are you in it poser

amerika is a waste !

30 years in the service my ass, you fuckin fraud.:evil:

i went from the guard to the marines

plt 308

before u jackasses were born

This is exactly my point !

You jackasses insult anybodys service without knowing your ass from a hole in the ground....so what if i was in the national guard for 30 yrs. ???

Why dont u insult communist peace groups ????

Why dont u insult filthy amerikans who ran around with vietcong flags ??

For your info - ( morons) - i was also in the air national guard in nam

107 t.f.s.

U should never insult a man or womans service to amerika !

Attack communist peace groups -- see how far you get !!!!

You jackasses insult anybodys service without knowing your ass from a hole in the ground....so what if i was in the national guard for 30 yrs. ???

107 t.f.s.

I doubt you were even fit to serve in the girl scouts for 30 years.:lol:

107 t.f.s.

You spell America.....Amerika......And you want respect, you piece of fuckin' shit?

Go move to a country where they draw straws to see who in the village gets to wipe the sheeps ass before the communal dinner, you fuckin' slapdick poser.

Forum List

Back