for vets only

lehr

May 24, 2011
would ww-1 vets put up with filthy amerikans carrying german flags and protesting them ?

would ww-2 vets put up with filthy amerikans carrying nazi & jap flags and protesting them ?

would korea war vets put up with filthy amerikans carrying north korean flags and protesting them ???

why should i put up with filthy amerikans carrying vietcong flags and protesting me ??

i was the drill team capt. for a local american legion - i marched them across my county for years - then in 1975 south viet-nam fell - amerikans worked long and hard to have that happen !
i turned in my uniform and went home and took down that filthy flag and threw it in the garbage where it belongs !

communist traitors like the klintons and kerry still walk around like rock stars !
AND MY SOUTH VIETNAMESE FRIENDS ARE STILL MURDERED

HAVE A NICE 4TH.

would ww-1 vets put up with filthy amerikans carrying german flags and protesting them ?

would ww-2 vets put up with filthy amerikans carrying nazi & jap flags and protesting them ?

would korea war vets put up with filthy amerikans carrying north korean flags and protesting them ???

why should i put up with filthy amerikans carrying vietcong flags and protesting me ??

i was the drill team capt. for a local american legion - i marched them across my county for years - then in 1975 south viet-nam fell - amerikans worked long and hard to have that happen !
i turned in my uniform and went home and took down that filthy flag and threw it in the garbage where it belongs !

communist traitors like the klintons and kerry still walk around like rock stars !

HAVE A NICE 4TH.

The Constitution allows every American the right to be historically ignorant, ungrateful, stupid sons of bitches. If someone's carrying the flag of our enemy, they're probably not actual traitors, they're just stupid and they have no desire to be anything else.

HAVE A NICE 4TH.

The Constitution allows every American the right to be historically ignorant, ungrateful, stupid sons of bitches. If someone's carrying the flag of our enemy, they're probably not actual traitors, they're just stupid and they have no desire to be anything else.

That's true, Dave, but it still hurts, to come home from fighting a war, and watching your buddies die, to find your own countrymen cheering for the enemy, an enemy you have seen commit the foulest atrocities, and waving his flag., while they call you "baby killer, "murdering pig", and worse. Whether they do that out of ignorance, or cowardice, or for some other reason, and even though part of what you fought for is their right to do that, it's a hard, hard thing to accept, and a hard thing to forgive, much less forget. So many of my brothers have had such a long, hard road back from Vietnam, even after all these years. I hate to complain, but that hasn't helped, and I have to say, for so many of us, the bitterness still lingers; it's hard, not to be angry, when you've seen so many of your brothers suffer and struggle, and even die, because they just couldn't take it anymore. It's hard, to have seen all that, and have it thrown in your face daily for those first few years; hard to feel half the country hates you, and most of the other half doesn't really give a damn. I only hope America never does that to her soldiers ever again.

HAVE A NICE 4TH.

That's true, Dave, but it still hurts, to come home from fighting a war, and watching your buddies die, to find your own countrymen cheering for the enemy, an enemy you have seen commit the foulest atrocities, and waving his flag., while they call you "baby killer, "murdering pig", and worse. Whether they do that out of ignorance, or cowardice, or for some other reason, and even though part of what you fought for is their right to do that, it's a hard, hard thing to accept, and a hard thing to forgive, much less forget. So many of my brothers have had such a long, hard road back from Vietnam, even after all these years. I hate to complain, but that hasn't helped, and I have to say, for so many of us, the bitterness still lingers; it's hard, not to be angry, when you've seen so many of your brothers suffer and struggle, and even die, because they just couldn't take it anymore. It's hard, to have seen all that, and have it thrown in your face daily for those first few years; hard to feel half the country hates you, and most of the other half doesn't really give a damn. I only hope America never does that to her soldiers ever again.

It wont. Most young folks are to fucking lazy to do much more then eat and shit. The good ones actually appreciate you. You guys did good in my mind. It wont happen again.

thank you fo your service. I was in during the Reagan years 1982-88. There was still hostility towards soldiers then. People told you ,you were bad people and employers told you that training in the military was no good for industrial jobs.
It's okay, my Dad and my uncles served during Nam and we never said anything bad to them, how could we? It was not our place to condemn what our family has been doing since The Revolutionary War. I could not watch movies about Nam until the late 90's. It was just to hard to relive that experience that I watched unfold on the nightly news.
Again, ty for your service, your dedication and ty for your sacrifice for our nation.
to this day I can still remember my grandfathers singing his marching tunes as we rolled his cigrettes for him.

Last edited:

HAVE A NICE 4TH.

Oh, don't get me wrong...in no way am I saying you have to forgive and forget.

Anyone who supports our nation's enemy in time of war needs to be watched closely, lest their support turn into a more substantive nature.

It's a damn shame we don't prosecute treason anymore.

anybody care ?? what happened to the millions of children of our friends murdered in south viet-nam = after we ran away from them ???

anybody care ?? what happened to the millions of children of our friends murdered in south viet-nam = after we ran away from them ???

I was at a base in the central highlands in '68 and every couple of months a older American couple that ran an orphanage would bring a group of kids on base to have a meal in the chow hall and shop in the BX. The kids would break your heart. 3 and 4 yrs old wearing cut down fatigues. I always wondered what happen to that old couple and their orphanage.

HAVE A NICE 4TH.

the people cheering for the enemy were not your countrymen !!they were the enemy within and they are still here today the only difference now is instead of an enemy country they are defending an enemy religion [Islam] the name of this enemy is the left wing!!!they are the guardians of evil that attack this country!!

Speaking of Viet Nam.. when are those Commie DOMINOS going to fall, anyway?

Fifty-six thousand Americans died to stop from them from toppling, remember?

Viet Nam is, now, one of the USA's happy trading partners.

Unifed Viet Nam is embracing the :doubt:benefits of international free trade and free market capitalism.

Guess that means that everybody ~ except those who fought or suffered in that obviously pointless war ~ are the winners, right?

Millions of Viet Namese, on both sides died, plus the French, Americans, Ozzies, South Koreans, and other allies died for what?.

Well I suppose the surviving Viet Namese might suggest the war was fought so that the VN was run by Viet Namese and not Western puppet regimes.

Seems to be working out for them, too.

Speaking of Viet Nam.. when are those Commie DOMINOS going to fall, anyway?

Fifty-six thousand Americans died to stop from them from toppling, remember?

Viet Nam is, now, one of the USA's happy trading partners.

Unifed Viet Nam is embracing the :doubt:benefits of international free trade and free market capitalism.

Guess that means that everybody ~ except those who fought or suffered in that obviously pointless war ~ are the winners, right?

Millions of Viet Namese, on both sides died, plus the French, Americans, Ozzies, South Koreans, and other allies died for what?.

Well I suppose the surviving Viet Namese might suggest the war was fought so that the VN was run by Viet Namese and not Western puppet regimes.

Seems to be working out for them, too.
almost 2 million fell after Saigon !! traitor!!:evil:

Last edited:
anybody care ?? What happened to the millions of children of our friends murdered in south viet-nam = after we ran away from them ???

i was at a base in the central highlands in '68 and every couple of months a older american couple that ran an orphanage would bring a group of kids on base to have a meal in the chow hall and shop in the bx. The kids would break your heart. 3 and 4 yrs old wearing cut down fatigues. I always wondered what happen to that old couple and their orphanage.

i think you miss the point !

Can you spell - sex slavery !

HAVE A NICE 4TH.

who was that politician in Ohio that liked to play Nazi?

Forum List

Back