for vets only

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by lehr, Jul 4, 2011.

1. lehr

lehr Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28
    would ww-1 vets put up with filthy amerikans carrying german flags and protesting them ?

would ww-2 vets put up with filthy amerikans carrying nazi & jap flags and protesting them ?

would korea war vets put up with filthy amerikans carrying north korean flags and protesting them ???

why should i put up with filthy amerikans carrying vietcong flags and protesting me ??

i was the drill team capt. for a local american legion - i marched them across my county for years - then in 1975 south viet-nam fell - amerikans worked long and hard to have that happen !
    i turned in my uniform and went home and took down that filthy flag and threw it in the garbage where it belongs !

communist traitors like the klintons and kerry still walk around like rock stars !
    AND MY SOUTH VIETNAMESE FRIENDS ARE STILL MURDERED

HAVE A NICE 4TH.

2. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    Maybe ebay has some Iraq and Afghan flags up for bid.
    I need a shower.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,759
    The Constitution allows every American the right to be historically ignorant, ungrateful, stupid sons of bitches. If someone's carrying the flag of our enemy, they're probably not actual traitors, they're just stupid and they have no desire to be anything else.

4. The Gadfly

The Gadfly Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +611
    That's true, Dave, but it still hurts, to come home from fighting a war, and watching your buddies die, to find your own countrymen cheering for the enemy, an enemy you have seen commit the foulest atrocities, and waving his flag., while they call you "baby killer, "murdering pig", and worse. Whether they do that out of ignorance, or cowardice, or for some other reason, and even though part of what you fought for is their right to do that, it's a hard, hard thing to accept, and a hard thing to forgive, much less forget. So many of my brothers have had such a long, hard road back from Vietnam, even after all these years. I hate to complain, but that hasn't helped, and I have to say, for so many of us, the bitterness still lingers; it's hard, not to be angry, when you've seen so many of your brothers suffer and struggle, and even die, because they just couldn't take it anymore. It's hard, to have seen all that, and have it thrown in your face daily for those first few years; hard to feel half the country hates you, and most of the other half doesn't really give a damn. I only hope America never does that to her soldiers ever again.

5. The Gadfly

The Gadfly Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +611
    I think it will take more than a shower, to wash the dirt out of your soul.

6. Momanohedhunter

Momanohedhunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +250
    It wont. Most young folks are to fucking lazy to do much more then eat and shit. The good ones actually appreciate you. You guys did good in my mind. It wont happen again.

7. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,655
    thank you fo your service. I was in during the Reagan years 1982-88. There was still hostility towards soldiers then. People told you ,you were bad people and employers told you that training in the military was no good for industrial jobs.
    It's okay, my Dad and my uncles served during Nam and we never said anything bad to them, how could we? It was not our place to condemn what our family has been doing since The Revolutionary War. I could not watch movies about Nam until the late 90's. It was just to hard to relive that experience that I watched unfold on the nightly news.
    Again, ty for your service, your dedication and ty for your sacrifice for our nation.
    to this day I can still remember my grandfathers singing his marching tunes as we rolled his cigrettes for him.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  8. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,759
    Oh, don't get me wrong...in no way am I saying you have to forgive and forget.

Anyone who supports our nation's enemy in time of war needs to be watched closely, lest their support turn into a more substantive nature.

It's a damn shame we don't prosecute treason anymore.

9. Momanohedhunter

Momanohedhunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +250
    Fonda First.

10. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,759
    John Kerry second.