"for Trump to receive a nice welcome in California, he'd have to come here illegaly" - Dennis Miller

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
a country that can't protect its borders isn't a country. america is the only country in the world whose immigration system places the needs of other nations ahead of our own.

there is a word for people who do that: fools.

And so many Americans (including the Orange Turd) hire these illegals because, well, it's cheaper.

a country that can't protect its borders isn't a country. america is the only country in the world whose immigration system places the needs of other nations ahead of our own.

Ahem...I disagree...Western Europe....looooooOOOOoooooVes them some broke ass Middle Easterners and Africans. L-O-V-E-S them some 60 IQ...stone aged MFers. We are getting Harvard's best compared to those Idiots.

Ahem...I disagree...Western Europe....looooooOOOOoooooVes them some broke ass Middle Easterners and Africans. L-O-V-E-S them some 60 IQ...stone aged MFers. We are getting Harvard's best compared to those Idiots.

True. Mexicans risk their lives coming here to work. Can't call em' lazy.

• Banned
our current immigration laws are upside down, they make it hard on the people we want here, and easy for the folks we don't want here!

Many of them do...many of them are shitheads. Don't get me wrong, I would send every Manuel and Manuela back WITH their anchor citizens if I could. However, I will take Mexicans ANY DAY over Islam. Islam is no joke man.

our current immigration laws are upside down, they make it hard on the people we want here, and easy for the folks we don't want here!

And there is little we can do about it until we get a super majority in the Senate because the Democrats don't care who they are, as long as they are people of color.

It has nothing to do with lazy or being energetic, it has to do with coming and staying here legally.

There’s things I can call them though. Illegal, criminal, need deported.

The white conservatives prove their ignorance of history every time they criticize California's Mexican population. Most Hispanic citizens in that state, Texas, and other border states have family lineage that dates back to the time well before conservative white people's ancestors had advanced to the point they were digging in the mud of Europe for insects to eat, to supplement the meager scraps left to them by the robber barons.

Native white people in the Americas? Never was.

Dennis Miller is still alive?
He might be alive, but he is a has-been when it comes to a comedy career.

Miller's attempts to prove his erudition ruined his popularity with conservatives because they saw him as an educated elitist. His obnoxious conservatism failed to win back the love he lost of the right-wingers, and it sickened progressives.

Tim Allen should take a lesson from Miller's downfall.

Miller's attempts to prove his erudition ruined his popularity with conservatives because they saw him as an educated elitist. His obnoxious conservatism failed to win back the love he lost of the right-wingers, and it sickened progressives.

He and O'reilly have fallen off the Earth, never hear from either anymore.

If they are coming for work, they can come legally on a work visa. There is no excuse for illegals.

Although the subject line is a funny joke, Miller is not a very funny guy usually. He's more focused on using ten dollar words than he is about writing a funny joke most could understand.

I also suspect he has a substance abuse problem. When he used to appear on Bill O's show, he looked and talked like he was tanked half of the time.

Perfect example of just how fucked up my state is: we're in a drought the majority of the time, yet they want millions more illegals freeloading off our dwindling water supply.

Forum List

Back