If you are not testing the job market you missing out

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I got recruited for a new position a month ago. They offered a $25k increase over what I make now with a $8k signing bonus. I negotiated a $30 increase and a $10k signing bonus. Nearly the same job, but a lot more travel.

I also think I should have played the market more and might have settled.

The economy is booming. Even in Chicago it is a workers job market.

Thank you President Trump

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yep, companies are panicking because the people that are most likely to leave for greener pastures are the best ones. It stands to reason, right? In a weak economy you hunker down but in a boom economy, you go for it!

I got recruited for a new position a month ago. They offered a $25k increase over what I make now with a $8k signing bonus. I negotiated a $30 increase and a $10k signing bonus. Nearly the same job, but a lot more travel.

You got it wrong thanks to the recovery that started with Obama. You are just lying to yourself.

You work for Trump now! Congrats

I didn't know male prostitution paid so well. My pimp is totally ripping me off.

You got it wrong thanks to the recovery that started with Obama. You are just lying to yourself.

I work in corporate compliance and I can tell
you that when heads of the regulators eased up under Trump, companies were able to focus on offense/growth instead of defense/regulatory and operational risk compliance. Then the tax cut was a boom! This is what has spurred the job market. The policies of Obama caused companies to focus on defense/regulatory compliance and not growth. He was bad for the economy, but I don’t expect liberals to understand this.

A good worker walks off the job into a better one without so much as a text.....I strongly disagree with the ytwo weeks notice as it goes against a good workers needs.

Wow what backwards thinking. But if he keeps booming the job market like he is doing then I will wear that badge.

A good worker walks off the job into a better one without so much as a text.....I strongly disagree with the ytwo weeks notice as it goes against a good workers needs.
A good workers needs include references from his former employer. You leave me high & dry on a job you will get the reference that the antichrist gets

Loyalty today is a bad trait by an employee and is not something employers care about.

For a higher salary and better benefits I leave you high and dry or wet and soaking. I am there for my paycheck not the company....like the rest of the world.

Wow what backwards thinking. But if he keeps booming the job market like he is doing then I will wear that badge.

So, you do not work for Pres Trump but you thank Pres Trump for you new job. I guess it was Trump that got it for you and not your own abilities and qualifications.

Got it. Thanks for clearing that up

Forum List

Back