For Trump cultists, these are the 3 most frustrating empty "promises"

Beyond that, however, hasn't he accomplished, or is working on accomplishing every thing he set out to do according to his campaign?

Actually, my MAIN problem with Trump is indeed his fulfillment of most of his campaign promises.....Those promises are actually harmful to our economy, reputation and harmful to the very same people who backed him without understanding the repercussions of his platform.

For example, coal miners, rural farmers and,most of all, true conservatives.

That's funny, because, the next time a democrat is elected president, you can be sure those on the left will often be referring back to trumps presidency in the same manner.

Of course.....and I agree......However, consider the "uniqueness" of this president fuck-ups, and think of the low-bar that he has set for an administration for several future decades.

Sorry....Obama beat him to the punch.

Asshole.

How many of these ignorant stupid threads must we endure? Should these leftist traitors even be allowed to start these worthless threads?
Yes, it's called free speech.
I call it regurgitated sewage.
Call it what you will. Everyone should have an opportunity to express their views and opinions. That is what free speech is all about. It doesn't mean you have to agree with them, or even listen to them, however, no problem is ever solved without first getting both perspectives, having a healthy debate, and then forming an opinion.

How many of these ignorant stupid threads must we endure? Should these leftist traitors even be allowed to start these worthless threads?
Yes, it's called free speech.
I call it regurgitated sewage.
Call it what you will. Everyone should have an opportunity to express their views and opinions. That is what free speech is all about. It doesn't mean you have to agree with them, or even listen to them, however, no problem is ever solved without first getting both perspectives, having a healthy debate, and then forming an opinion.
No shit?

With Washington FULLY run by republicans who are too damn scared of being "tweeted" by the bully-in-chief, there are 3 highly frustrating promises that must irk the cult membership.......

1. Hillary is NOT locked up, making the rallying cry that got all Trumpsters fired-up as a wild posse during the campaign.

2. A 2000 miles wall paid by Mexico has become the mockery of this entire planet.

3. The "swamp"that was going to be drained, has turned out to be a bunch of revolving door alligators who walk around with a cadre of lawyers trying to keep them from getting convicted.....and usually failing.

Want to guess what the platform of most democrats running in this upcoming fall election cycle will entail???
H1-Bs are having a hard time staying and a harder time arriving.
ICE employees are exhausted.
Tariffs.

Anything else, asshole?

Forum List

Back