For Trump cultists, these are the 3 most frustrating empty "promises"

With Washington FULLY run by republicans who are too damn scared of being "tweeted" by the bully-in-chief, there are 3 highly frustrating promises that must irk the cult membership.......

1. Hillary is NOT locked up, making the rallying cry that got all Trumpsters fired-up as a wild posse during the campaign.

2. A 2000 miles wall paid by Mexico has become the mockery of this entire planet.

3. The "swamp"that was going to be drained, has turned out to be a bunch of revolving door alligators who walk around with a cadre of lawyers trying to keep them from getting convicted.....and usually failing.

Want to guess what the platform of most democrats running in this upcoming fall election cycle will entail???

There's a cult ?

How do I join ?

You are already in if you believe that for example, men are different from women.

But the cult of course doesn't exist, but viewed from Nat's actually existing cult, it seems as though everyone is a Nazi who is not in the cult.

That's OK. You go ahead and complain about her all you need to, until you can come up with something relevant to today. We understand how hard it must be for you to see 25 years of rant material become obsolete in just one election. We promise to try not to laugh at you as you desperately try to live in the past.
Seems like you're the one complaining. Your fat lesbian lost and you can't accept it so you whine day after day because the American people chose Trump (you know, the guy who didn't have a chance of winning).

The disgusting POS that is Trump has nothing to do with anybody who lost the election.

Correct. Hillary snatched defeat from the jaws of victory all on her own

Can you at least acknowledge that the election was over more than a year ago, and dislike of trump doesn't have to be the result of lingering loyalty to a losing candidate from the year before last?

Well when you still have posters on this board citing that Hillary won the Popular Vote tell me it is about the Election and her loss because Trump stomped her in the Electoral College...

You might be one of the few that has moved on but again just one of the few...

I mention that fact occasionally, in response to some fool who claims the great Cheeto has some sort of mandate, or that he represents the will of the majority of the country. He doesn't, and nothing demonstrates that better than the vote count. It has less to do with how much she was supported than with how little he was supported.

Seems like you're the one complaining. Your fat lesbian lost and you can't accept it so you whine day after day because the American people chose Trump (you know, the guy who didn't have a chance of winning).

The disgusting POS that is Trump has nothing to do with anybody who lost the election.

Can you at least acknowledge that the election was over more than a year ago, and dislike of trump doesn't have to be the result of lingering loyalty to a losing candidate from the year before last?

Well when you still have posters on this board citing that Hillary won the Popular Vote tell me it is about the Election and her loss because Trump stomped her in the Electoral College...

I mention that fact occasionally, in response to some fool who claims the great Cheeto has some sort of mandate, or that he represents the will of the majority of the country. He doesn't, and nothing demonstrates that better than the vote count. It has less to do with how much she was supported than with how little he was supported.

Well then let me explain to you she was supported in less states which cost her the Presidential Election.

Because of the massive win in California slanted the Popular Vote in her favor, so that three million win was from fewer states.

So Trump actually won under the voting system that elect the President and did not need the USSC to give him the victory either.

So as those like you like to taunt Trump voters about the Popular Vote, well someone like me understands that a few States gave her that win by three million while Trump stomped her in the Electoral College...

Now had she lost like Gore, well then maybe ypu can use the arguments you use but she lost too many States...

Remember in 2020 it is still the same system and Trump and his crew understand they need to win States and not the National Popular vote but will the Democratic voter understand this?

3. Comey's Gone. McCabe's Gone. Strzok has been 'out'ed. The FBI's crimes of Obstruction, sedition, even trason has been exposed

Say hi to all the above future millionaires (thanks to the orange clown).......LOL

(........and "treason" by the FBI???.....Really??? When should we expect jail time.....LOL)

Well then let me explain to you she was supported in less states which cost her the Presidential Election.

Because of the massive win in California slanted the Popular Vote in her favor, so that three million win was from fewer states.

So Trump actually won under the voting system that elect the President and did not need the USSC to give him the victory either.

So as those like you like to taunt Trump voters about the Popular Vote, well someone like me understands that a few States gave her that win by three million while Trump stomped her in the Electoral College...

Now had she lost like Gore, well then maybe ypu can use the arguments you use but she lost too many States...

Remember in 2020 it is still the same system and Trump and his crew understand they need to win States and not the National Popular vote but will the Democratic voter understand this?

None of that justifies the behavior of that obese spoiled child president. Nobody is questioning that he won. It's just dumb to claim he was the popular choice of the country, or that he has any kind of mandate. Even if he had been the popular choice, his stupid behavior since the election makes him a deserving target for ridicule.

Maybe the crazy angry left thinks (hopes?) the term of a president is only one year. What did we get from Barry Hussein, Cash for clunkers, an empty (thank God) promise to "wean America off fossil fuel" and eight years of stagnation while government agencies were used to intimidate and punish political enemies. If it wasn't for the slobbering loyalty of the MSM democrats would have been laughed out of Washington years ago.

With Washington FULLY run by republicans who are too damn scared of being "tweeted" by the bully-in-chief, there are 3 highly frustrating promises that must irk the cult membership.......

1. Hillary is NOT locked up, making the rallying cry that got all Trumpsters fired-up as a wild posse during the campaign.

2. A 2000 miles wall paid by Mexico has become the mockery of this entire planet.

3. The "swamp"that was going to be drained, has turned out to be a bunch of revolving door alligators who walk around with a cadre of lawyers trying to keep them from getting convicted.....and usually failing.

Want to guess what the platform of most democrats running in this upcoming fall election cycle will entail???
!. Hillary is doing more good for Trump whining than she would locked up.

2. The wall hasn't been built yet so Mexico can't be expected to pay for it.

3. The draining of the Deep State swamp is one of the most satisfying of Trump's accomplishments.

Get over it.

Actually,

The reconfiguration of the GOP has started as people now see who cares about themselves as opposed to caring about the country.
What is "the country"? Is it Joe Sixpack or those who revel in identity politics, minorities, gays and moochers?

I suspect the answer lies somewhere in between, so don't give that "caring about the good of the country" as defined by you BS.

- agreed

- The fat lady hasn't sung on this one, dumb ass. So just to be clear, you oppose planning a wall. Planning before building is a bad idea. What a dumb ass

- agreed

The good thing is that if he delivers on the wall, it's still a huge net gain. It will destroy the Democrat party's most effective voter recruiting drive, which is why you are so desperate to stop it

Doesn't bother me at all...everyday is Christmas morning since Trump got elected
And more importantly, since that fat, cellulite infested, man hating sweathog bitch Hillary LOST. LMAO

That's OK. You go ahead and complain about her all you need to, until you can come up with something relevant to today. We understand how hard it must be for you to see 25 years of rant material become obsolete in just one election. We promise to try not to laugh at you as you desperately try to live in the past.
That's funny, because, the next time a democrat is elected president, you can be sure those on the left will often be referring back to trumps presidency in the same manner.

Trump is a massive failure but his supporters are too childish to admit it.
What has he failed at? Other than the wall, which is still in progress, what massive failures define him?

That's funny, because, the next time a democrat is elected president, you can be sure those on the left will often be referring back to trumps presidency in the same manner.

Of course.....and I agree......However, consider the "uniqueness" of this president fuck-ups, and think of the low-bar that he has set for an administration for several future decades.

Doesn't bother me at all...everyday is Christmas morning since Trump got elected
And more importantly, since that fat, cellulite infested, man hating sweathog bitch Hillary LOST. LMAO

I don't think campaigning against Trump will be the main focus for 25 years.

his stupid behavior since the election makes him a deserving target for ridicule.

How true......with the exception of his brain-washed, cult.....the entire planet is ridiculing his lies, flip-flops, corrupt entourage, ignorance, laziness, etc.

More like, we know it enrages the orange clown and that it, in turn, annoys his sycophants.
almost as badly as a trump tweet annoys his haters.
The Trump tweets should be annoying his followers as well. I mean, you have to admit, his tweets are often childish and not very presidential.

Of course.....and I agree......However, consider the "uniqueness" of this president fuck-ups, and think of the low-bar that he has set for an administration for several future decades.
The problem with that is, defining his "failures" is heavily dependant on the perspective of the person.

I agree, the wall should have been started already, but that's still a work in progress. Yes, he is having administration troubles. Beyond that, however, hasn't he accomplished, or is working on accomplishing every thing he set out to do according to his campaign?

14 months into his presidency and people label him a failure, and he still has between 3 to 7 years to go.

At this point, he has actually done quite a bit.

If he is to be a failure, why not wait until he is out of office, and then reflect back on his term(s), and then see if that is in fact the case?

More like, we know it enrages the orange clown and that it, in turn, annoys his sycophants.
almost as badly as a trump tweet annoys his haters.
The Trump tweets should be annoying his followers as well. I mean, you have to admit, his tweets are often childish and not very presidential.
which is why i ignore them.

people who get butt hurt over them would simply shift the butthurt to something else in order to keep their butt, hurting.

Forum List

Back