For those who think only "Jesus Freaks" are targeted for bigotry and violence:

whatever you want it to mean okay..... it dont matter you dont belieave in GOD anyway so this is all pointless.....

So did I get screwed or not? Because next time, maybe I won't try so hard to stay alive. Then god would take care of me.

whatever do you think that you did... my brother got hit by a car and lived so whats your point.

God and heaven are so awesome, I wish I would have died instead?

I like that this thread is about the bigotry and lack of understanding on both sides of the fence and throughout the length of this thread all you see is atheists attacking the beliefs of the religious and the religious trying to defend while attacking right back.

You would think that pointing out that both sides lack understanding when all that either side wants is understanding would stir people to cooling their jets a little and taking a breath before abusing someone with the opposing view.

I was just having fun, lol. She's easy to confuse.

Yet, you still miss the irony of your actions.

Avatar, why don't you just stfu. You're a mormon moron whom everyone thinks is a fool. What's it like to have everyone laugh at you and your polygamous, pedophilic religion? You actually think that god couldn't find a better pick to reveal himself to then a broken down illiterate pimp cowboy in the middle of nowhere?

I was just having fun, lol. She's easy to confuse.

Yet, you still miss the irony of your actions.

Avatar, why don't you just stfu. You're a mormon moron whom everyone thinks is a fool. What's it like to have everyone laugh at you and your polygamous, pedophilic religion? You actually think that god couldn't find a better pick to reveal himself to then a broken down illiterate pimp cowboy in the middle of nowhere?

Take your own advice. Avatar is a philosophical christian, and those are the really good ones, they think, something which this post demonstrates you lack.

C'mon kk, gimme a fucking break. The guy and his religion are retards, his posts defending moronism prove it . He's a thinking philosopher? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Fucking good one, I'll be laughing at that one for a while.
How sad do you have to be yourself to look up to avatar?:lol:

C'mon kk, gimme a fucking break. The guy and his religion are retards, his posts defending moronism prove it . He's a thinking philosopher? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Fucking good one, I'll be laughing at that one for a while.
How sad do you have to be yourself to look up to avatar?:lol:

I look up to no one, but I do recognize thinkers, and you are not one. You are however grating and annoying at this point.

Avatar has been taught what to think, if he thinks independently he will be excommunicated from his church, truthguy would surely turn him in.

Avatar has been taught what to think, if he thinks independently he will be excommunicated from his church, truthguy would surely turn him in.

No, Avatar is not brainwashed either. Brainwashed people, like you, do not even acknowledge the possibility of their ideas being wrong, he has acknowledged such a possibility and does not expect you to follow his beliefs. Why you are ragging on him in particular I won't know, nor do I care, but you made a false assertion based only on stereotypes.

You obviously have no clue. Dismissed.

1. You don't dismiss anyone on here.

2. I have a lot more of a "clue" than you do.

You are part of the problem, you are a zealot of a different light, and nothing more. You are the same as those preachers who abuse their position. You are the same as those who slaughtered pagans just for being different. You are the same as those who insisted the world was flat even when shown it wasn't. You are no better than the worst religious zealot.

Forum List

Back