For those who suggest the left doesn't cheat to win elections

Seems that's what the voters wanted.
I have a few friends in New York. They all stopped voting. ALL of them.

They told me they didn't go through the trouble because they knew, with out any doubt in their minds whatsoever that their votes just didn't count.

They said the fraud up there was just simply accepted as 'Business as Usual'.

Only the naive in New Yawk Shitty think their votes matter

I have a few friends in New York. They all stopped voting. ALL of them.

They told me they didn't go through the trouble because they knew, with out any doubt in their minds whatsoever that their votes just didn't count.

They said the fraud up there was just simply accepted as 'Business as Usual'.

Only the naive in New Yawk Shitty think their votes matter
You should thank trump for that. He said to not vote.

How about the biggest cheat of all, and it's blatant in your face. The Democrat's have proved to haul Trump into court systems heavy on BS indictments. If Trump's people fail to dot an I he's indicted. All while DC weaponizes the justice system to protect Biden and his players.

The timing of these processes were planned in order to prevent or deter him from running for office. They're going to use these fabrications to try and remove his name from many or all States, so you can't vote for him.

If the left says it's so it's a confession. On one hand they point fingers and declare "in the name of democracy". On the other they put their accusations into play.
Democrats, not the left.

Confusing the two is like referring to Jews in Germany in the 30s/40s as Nazis, and makes you look like a moron.

F0TMTalWYAAZaqR.jpg

In 2020 President Donald J. Trump received over 70 million votes. No American presidential candidate in history ever received 70 million votes, EVER! Trump broke the 70 million vote record in 2020. This simple fact disproves the often told lie that Trump "lost voters." The fake news media wants us to believe that Biden surpassed that record shattering vote by yet another 10 mil and received over 80 million votes. Only a fool and a willing idiot believes that. Good people tried to "Stop the Steal" but were thwarted by corrupt courts and a corrupt media that is unwilling to do its job but very willing to cover-up for the party they unofficially support, the Democrat Party

The claim is that Biden won 81+m votes, but despite this they lost house seats in the bluest of areas like New York and California. How could the biggest win in history not affect the down ballot races and not translate anywhere close to Biden's votes?

Trump won African-American majority counties 9% to Biden's 8%, he won Hispanic-majority counties by 39% to Biden's 19%, and Trump set GOP records with minority voters not seen since the 1960's. How are these things possible with Bidens massive win?

Trump INCREASED his votes between elections, by over 10.5m, which is second or third historically, and that almost never happens. Obama lost close to 4-5 million and was re-elected.

How did Biden win the most amount of votes ever on record, yet win the election with the fewest amount of counties won, also a record?

How did Trump lose the election, while carrying 99% of all Bellwether counties by an average of a 16-point margin? That many Bellwether counties being wrong on an election outcome is a statistical anomaly not ever seen on record.

I agree that the impeachments and lawsuits against Trump were/are BS. But let's not neglect all the years Trump and Republicans were bitchin' about Obama's birth certificate.

Forum List

Back