For Those Who Claim Jews Promote Homosexuality

AJT114

Apr 1, 2016
The biblical ban on homosexuality in Leviticus 20 in the Jewish bible, the Tanakh.

Who, exactly, claims that Jews promote homosexuality?
Anti-semites

You see it on Stormfront all the time.

That is a different site and has nothing to do with this site. It is true you have your anti-Semitic writers on here, but I never seen them making the claim that Judaism advocate Homosexuality...

Maybe you should read the board more and if you find someone then post the link so it can be viewed...

Anti-semites

That is a different site and has nothing to do with this site. It is true you have your anti-Semitic writers on here, but I never seen them making the claim that Judaism advocate Homosexuality...

Maybe you should read the board more and if you find someone then post the link so it can be viewed...
I want to educate them before they post nonsense.

Anti-semites

I want to educate them before they post nonsense.

Well the average poster on here is well educated even if they come off as a arrogant moron, but as I wrote please feel free to show anyone doing what you wrote, and if not then take it on when it come up...

So welcome to the board and enjoy...

Forum List

Back