For those who care about truth - Mohammed DID have a 7 year old wife!!!

He engaged in slavery during a period where slavery was widespread. His actions were no more "genocid[ial]" than any other political ruler of his time period.

I think there were plenty of rulers who refrained from committing genocide. Furthermore, Mohammed wasn't just a ruler. He was supposedly a prophet who spoke directly to God. Muslims are commanded to emulate his every word and deed. Your comparison is inappropriate. The more apt comparison is with Jesus Christ. that's one I know you don't want to get into.

Which group did Muhammad commit genocide against? I'll spare you the trouble. It didn't happen.

You know why I wouldn't get in the Muhammad versus Jesus comparison? Because Muslims don't view Muhammad being divine.

Muhammad’s atrocity against the Qurayza Jews

Lies. He actually freed many slaves who people everywhere in the world at the time just considered as slaves. A slave was the first Muslim to read the Islamic call to prayer.

Aisha was mature and disputes over her age are still present. And she was respected as a political leader meaning she had power. If you weren't aware she was already engaged to another man. And his opponents didn't criticize him over this marriage at all. Hadith say her sister was married at 30 years old and her sister was 10 years older than aisha. That makes her 19 years old.

What genocide are you referring to?

Many of Mohammed's own disciples say Aisha was 6 years old when he married her and 9-years-old when he consummated the marriage.

Aisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"According to the traditional sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated.[6][8][9] American historian Denise Spellberg states that "these specific references to the bride's age reinforce Aisha's pre-menarcheal status and, implicitly, her virginity."[8] This issue of her virginity was of great importance to those who supported Aisha's position in the debate of the succession to Muhammad. These supporters considered that as Muhammad's only virgin wife, Aisha was divinely intended for him, and therefore the most credible regarding the debate.[10]"

Actually many say she was 19-20 also records of her father also say it.

Islamic scholars say the records that list her as being 6 years old are the most credible. For one thing, they come from Aisha herself.

Lies. He actually freed many slaves who people everywhere in the world at the time just considered as slaves. A slave was the first Muslim to read the Islamic call to prayer.

Aisha was mature and disputes over her age are still present. And she was respected as a political leader meaning she had power. If you weren't aware she was already engaged to another man. And his opponents didn't criticize him over this marriage at all. Hadith say her sister was married at 30 years old and her sister was 10 years older than aisha. That makes her 19 years old.

What genocide are you referring to?

Many of Mohammed's own disciples say Aisha was 6 years old when he married her and 9-years-old when he consummated the marriage.

Aisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"According to the traditional sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated.[6][8][9] American historian Denise Spellberg states that "these specific references to the bride's age reinforce Aisha's pre-menarcheal status and, implicitly, her virginity."[8] This issue of her virginity was of great importance to those who supported Aisha's position in the debate of the succession to Muhammad. These supporters considered that as Muhammad's only virgin wife, Aisha was divinely intended for him, and therefore the most credible regarding the debate.[10]"

Actually many say she was 19-20 also records of her father also say it.
are they the same people who think kill the Jew means give them a hug?

I think there were plenty of rulers who refrained from committing genocide. Furthermore, Mohammed wasn't just a ruler. He was supposedly a prophet who spoke directly to God. Muslims are commanded to emulate his every word and deed. Your comparison is inappropriate. The more apt comparison is with Jesus Christ. that's one I know you don't want to get into.

Which group did Muhammad commit genocide against? I'll spare you the trouble. It didn't happen.

You know why I wouldn't get in the Muhammad versus Jesus comparison? Because Muslims don't view Muhammad being divine.

You should read actual sources instead of propaganda mills. Next up you'll quote Stormfront for the "real story about blacks".

New Light on the story of Banu Qurayza

religion_peaceful.gif

Cruelty and Violence in the Bible

Which is more violent, the Bible or the Quran?

You should read actual sources instead of propaganda mills. Next up you'll quote Stormfront for the "real story about blacks".

I posted two actual sources so he can see.

Her name was A'isha and no one disputes that she was a child though some sources say she was all of 9. Muslims tell us the marriage was not actually consummated till she was 14 as if they have any way of knowing that.

The great prophet really was a child molester.

Your lies helped kill ambassador Chris Stevens, are you happy now?

No, radical Muslims did that, or have you absolved them of all blame because they were insulted?

Radical Muslims attacked on 9/11 and we're still pretending it was over an abscure video few saw. I would think more saw the constant cheering about bin laden's death.

Bill Maher, big Obama supporter, made a movie that bashed all religions, including Islam. Is he being put on the spot? His film had way more exposure than the latest one or don't we blame leftie campaign donors?

The attack was planned, pure and simple. Not a bunch of little protesters that got out of hand. It was a terrorist attack that was planned and the lack of security made it easier for them to carry it out. Those making decisions about security and not allowing the Marine guards to have guns have more blood on their hands than some unknown video maker.

In other words, you are unable to dispute the evidence.

Here's what Wiki has to say on the subject:

"Jewish tribes reportedly arrived in Hijaz in the wake of the Jewish-Roman wars and introduced agriculture, putting them in a culturally, economically and politically dominant position.[5][6] However, in the 5th century, the Banu Aws and the Banu Khazraj, two Arab tribes that had arrived from Yemen, gained dominance.[7] When these two tribes became embroiled in conflict with each other, the Jewish tribes, now clients[6][8] or allies[7] of the Arabs, fought on different sides, the Qurayza siding with the Aws.[9]

In 622, the Islamic prophet Muhammad arrived at Yathrib from Mecca and reportedly established a compact between the conflicting parties.[5][10][11] While the city found itself at war with Muhammad's native Meccan tribe of the Quraysh, tensions between the growing numbers of Muslims and the Jewish communities mounted.[9]

In 627, when the Quraysh and their allies besieged the city in the Battle of the Trench, the Qurayza entered into negotiations with the besiegers.[12] Subsequently, the tribe was charged with treason and besieged by the Muslims commanded by Muhammad.[13][14] The Banu Qurayza were overtaken and most of the men, apart from those who surrendered (many of whom converted to Islam in order to save their lives), were beheaded, while all the women and children were taken captive and enslaved.[13][14][14][15][16][17] Some authors have challenged the veracity of this incident, arguing that it was exaggerated or invented.[18][19][20]"

Christians aren't the equivalent of Mohammed. If Jesus committed such atrocities, you might have a case. We are talking about atrocities ordered or personally committed by the founder of the religion, not atrocities committed by his followers.

Her name was A'isha and no one disputes that she was a child though some sources say she was all of 9. Muslims tell us the marriage was not actually consummated till she was 14 as if they have any way of knowing that.

The great prophet really was a child molester.

Yeah, but I hear she was a very precocious girl, and mature for her age.

As long as we're talking about child brides, what religion is Mitt Romney?

Mitt Romney is a LDS ~ Moromon Not a polygamist Any intelligent person knows that the LDS Mormons reject polygamy. Nice try though..

Forum List

Back