For those who care about truth - Mohammed DID have a 7 year old wife!!!

Oh puhleeze. Mormonism is the biggest bag of nonsense ever foisted on a gang of suckers. However, Christianity isn't far behind, and Islam is far worse.

I find most people who hold that opinion have never learned a thing about Mormonism. The rest just think they learned about it despite being wrong.

Okay, then please give us your basic facts regarding the ORIGIN of Mormonism.

The Genocide of the Bani Qurayza
This story is by far the bloodiest episode of the period associated with the founding of Islam. It describes the full-scale genocide of a Jewish tribe in Medina. After this event the tribe actually ceased to exist.

http://www.exmuslim.org/genocide of the bani qurayza.html:

Genocide of the Bani Qurayza

i already gave two links with rebuttals and you just ignored them

Islamic apologist propaganda.

:lol: this moron...it shows all the facts yet it's propoganda but he links us one of the most propaganda filled website haha

Christians aren't the equivalent of Mohammed. If Jesus committed such atrocities, you might have a case. We are talking about atrocities ordered or personally committed by the founder of the religion, not atrocities committed by his followers.

How many people did God murder in the Old Testament?

We are discussing Mohammed, an actual person, not God. How many people did Jesus murder? How many women did he rape?

Christians tend to dodge the tough questions.

How many people did God murder in the Old Testament?

We are discussing Mohammed, an actual person, not God. How many people did Jesus murder? How many women did he rape?

If God was also Jesus and vice versa, he murdered millions.

Nonsense. Murder is the unlawful taking of life. God, by virtue of His office and nature, holds the keys over life and death. He is responsible for determining when we all die. It's part of the job description, hence, he can't unlawfully take our lives.

Even if your argument was accurate, it would be made moot by virtue of the fact that He has provided the Resurrection from the dead for everyone who has and will ever live. Unlike God, we can't restore life (unless He gives us that power).

Oh puhleeze. Mormonism is the biggest bag of nonsense ever foisted on a gang of suckers. However, Christianity isn't far behind, and Islam is far worse.

I find most people who hold that opinion have never learned a thing about Mormonism. The rest just think they learned about it despite being wrong.

Joseph Smith

Good start

BTW I have to agree with a number of people, the records arent reliable. Im not going to draw any conclusions about Mohammad that I can't verify. Especially since it's irrelevant to who I am and my life. God can reveal that later if He feels it's appropriate.

In reality, he murdered no one.

Does that mean in "reality" He/They don't exist?

The fact that God doesn't exist isn't proof that Jesus didn't exist. Even if both exist, there's no evidence that Jesus is God. Your claim is based on a premise that is entirely specious and absurd.

That's funny...

Some Bible Verses that say “Jesus is God”

Bible Verses Stating Jesus is God

Jesus Said He Was God

Joseph Smith

Good start

30 While I was thus in the act of calling upon God, I discovered a alight appearing in my room, which continued to increase until the room was lighter than at noonday, when immediately a bpersonage appeared at my bedside, standing in the air, for his feet did not touch the floor.

31 He had on a loose robe of most exquisite awhiteness. It was a whiteness beyond anything earthly I had ever seen; nor do I believe that any earthly thing could be made to appear so exceedingly white and brilliant. His hands were naked, and his arms also, a little above the wrist; so, also, were his feet naked, as were his legs, a little above the ankles. His head and neck were also bare. I could discover that he had no other clothing on but this robe, as it was open, so that I could see into his bosom.

32 Not only was his robe exceedingly white, but his whole person was aglorious beyond description, and his countenance truly like blightning. The room was exceedingly light, but not so very bright as immediately around his person. When I first looked upon him, I was cafraid; but the dfear soon left me.

33 He called me by aname, and said unto me that he was a bmessenger sent from the presence of God to me, and that his name was Moroni; that God had a work for me to do; and that my name should be had for cgood and evil among all nations, kindreds, and tongues, or that it should be both good and evil spoken of among all people.

34 He said there was a abook deposited, written upon gold plates, giving an account of the former inhabitants of this continent, and the source from whence they sprang. He also said that the bfulness of the everlasting Gospel was contained in it, as delivered by the Savior to the ancient inhabitants;

35 Also, that there were two stones in silver bows—and these stones, fastened to a abreastplate, constituted what is called the bUrim and Thummim—deposited with the plates; and the possession and use of these stones were what constituted c“seers” in ancient or former times; and that God had prepared them for the purpose of translating the book.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Anyone who believes that is truly gullible.

Does that mean in "reality" He/They don't exist?

The fact that God doesn't exist isn't proof that Jesus didn't exist. Even if both exist, there's no evidence that Jesus is God. Your claim is based on a premise that is entirely specious and absurd.

That's funny...

Jesus Said He Was God

Where is the historical evidence that Jesus is God?

That's funny...

Jesus Said He Was God

Where is the historical evidence that Jesus is God?

Historical evidence? Damn, that's funny coming from a religious nut who believes based on faith without any proof or "historical evidence" of the existence of God or Jesus.

Historical evidence? Damn, that's funny coming from a religious nut who believes based on faith without any proof or "historical evidence" of the existence of God or Jesus.

I'm an atheist. Where did you get the idea that I believe in the existence of either? I'm willing to concede the point that Jesus existed for the sake of argument. However, even the evidence for him is scanty.

Islamic apologist propaganda.

:lol: this moron...it shows all the facts yet it's propoganda but he links us one of the most propaganda filled website haha

The only evidence that they are "facts" is your claim that they are facts. I quoted Mohammed's official chroniclers. They are the experts accepted by Muslims.

Regarding your claim of Qurayza Jews being massacered. I posted two links. Read them from the same "historians" that explain why they were in battle. Pointed out the lies. And also showed who started the fight. Read them

Forum List

Back