For those who care about truth - Mohammed DID have a 7 year old wife!!!

yes, here we are again judging what Muhummid did and many other cultures, even the USA, on what happened centuries ago, when life expectancy was 32 years of age.

All you liberal turds are always judging the Founding Fathers according to today's standards. Why not Mohammed?

furthermore, we're not talking about the average guy on the street. Mohammed was supposed to be a prophet who spoke directly to God. Muslims are commanded to emulate his every word and deed. Do you really want to claim that the same standard applies to both?

in today's society people that talk to invisible people get special meds.

Are you agreeing that Islam is nonsense?

Oh puhleeze. Mormonism is the biggest bag of nonsense ever foisted on a gang of suckers. However, Christianity isn't far behind, and Islam is far worse.

So, the dopey OP is accusing a made-up character in a made-up story of being a pervert?

Zeus was a serial rapist and a dead-beat dad.

So "worse" means "identical?"

No, idiot, that's not what I said.

But thanks for playing.

I was agreeing with you, dummy.

This whole thread is arguing about what some made-up character did.:clap2:

The xenophobic OP got his rocks off.

Let's be fair, let's take the qur'an challenge

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuG0ifhPxRc]The Qur'an CHALLENGE! - YouTube[/ame]

yes, here we are again judging what Muhummid did and many other cultures, even the USA, on what happened centuries ago, when life expectancy was 32 years of age.

All you liberal turds are always judging the Founding Fathers according to today's standards. Why not Mohammed?

furthermore, we're not talking about the average guy on the street. Mohammed was supposed to be a prophet who spoke directly to God. Muslims are commanded to emulate his every word and deed. Do you really want to claim that the same standard applies to both?

We aren't "judging" them....just that 1700's America and 2012 America aren't compatible with one another....unless you are OK with folks starving in the streets, sick and dying, and shit like that...I'm not OK with that.

So, the dopey OP is accusing a made-up character in a made-up story of being a pervert?

Zeus was a serial rapist and a dead-beat dad.

But thanks for playing.

Mohammed isn't a made-up character. He actually existed. He was a pedophile who engaged in genocide, murder, assassination and slavery. Those are all historical facts that are not denied by the Muslim faithful.

in today's society people that talk to invisible people get special meds.

Are you agreeing that Islam is nonsense?

Yes, Islam is a sham.

We aren't "judging" them....just that 1700's America and 2012 America aren't compatible with one another....unless you are OK with folks starving in the streets, sick and dying, and shit like that...I'm not OK with that.

In other words, you are judging them by 20th century standards.

Furthermore, no one ever "starved in the street" in America.

But thanks for playing.

Mohammed isn't a made-up character. He actually existed. He was a pedophile who engaged in genocide, murder, assassination and slavery. Those are all historical facts that are not denied by the Muslim faithful.

Ghengis Khan was an even bigger one

He engaged in slavery during a period where slavery was widespread. His actions were no more "genocid[ial]" than any other political ruler of his time period.

But thanks for playing.

Mohammed isn't a made-up character. He actually existed. He was a pedophile who engaged in genocide, murder, assignation and slavery. Those are all historical facts that are not denied by the Muslim faithful.

Lies. He actually freed many slaves who people everywhere in the world at the time just considered as slaves. A slave was the first Muslim to read the Islamic call to prayer.

Aisha was mature and disputes over her age are still present. And she was respected as a political leader meaning she had power. If you weren't aware she was already engaged to another man. And his opponents didn't criticize him over this marriage at all. Hadith say her sister was married at 30 years old and her sister was 10 years older than aisha. That makes her 19 years old.

What genocide are you referring to?

But thanks for playing.

Ghengis Khan was an even bigger one

A bigger what? Ghengis Khan wasn't the father of a religion followed by 1.5 billion people.

But thanks for playing.

Don't forget Adam and Eve and the dinosaurs.

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones...

Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Moses and Jesus and his apostles are all considered to be Muslims in the Qur'an.

Fucking dope, don't even go here with me, I'll eat you up and shit you out.

He engaged in slavery during a period where slavery was widespread. His actions were no more "genocid[ial]" than any other political ruler of his time period.

I think there were plenty of rulers who refrained from committing genocide. Furthermore, Mohammed wasn't just a ruler. He was supposedly a prophet who spoke directly to God. Muslims are commanded to emulate his every word and deed. Your comparison is inappropriate. The more apt comparison is with Jesus Christ. that's one I know you don't want to get into.

But thanks for playing.

Don't forget Adam and Eve and the dinosaurs.

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones...

Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Moses and Jesus and his apostles are all considered to be Muslims in the Qur'an.

Fucking dope, don't even go here with me, I'll eat you up and shit you out.

Yeah, right. I just told you Mohammed wasn't a made-up character, and then you go listing a bunch of made-up characters.

I don't like debating the intellectually disarmed. It's just too cruel.

But thanks for playing.

Mohammed isn't a made-up character. He actually existed. He was a pedophile who engaged in genocide, murder, assignation and slavery. Those are all historical facts that are not denied by the Muslim faithful.

Lies. He actually freed many slaves who people everywhere in the world at the time just considered as slaves. A slave was the first Muslim to read the Islamic call to prayer.

Aisha was mature and disputes over her age are still present. And she was respected as a political leader meaning she had power. If you weren't aware she was already engaged to another man. And his opponents didn't criticize him over this marriage at all. Hadith say her sister was married at 30 years old and her sister was 10 years older than aisha. That makes her 19 years old.

Many of Mohammed's own disciples say Aisha was 6 years old when he married her and 9-years-old when he consummated the marriage.

Aisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"According to the traditional sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated.[6][8][9] American historian Denise Spellberg states that "these specific references to the bride's age reinforce Aisha's pre-menarcheal status and, implicitly, her virginity."[8] This issue of her virginity was of great importance to those who supported Aisha's position in the debate of the succession to Muhammad. These supporters considered that as Muhammad's only virgin wife, Aisha was divinely intended for him, and therefore the most credible regarding the debate.[10]"

I think there were plenty of rulers who refrained from committing genocide. Furthermore, Mohammed wasn't just a ruler. He was supposedly a prophet who spoke directly to God. Muslims are commanded to emulate his every word and deed. Your comparison is inappropriate. The more apt comparison is with Jesus Christ. that's one I know you don't want to get into.

Which group did Muhammad commit genocide against? I'll spare you the trouble. It didn't happen.

You know why I wouldn't get in the Muhammad versus Jesus comparison? Because Muslims don't view Muhammad being divine.

Many of Mohammed's own disciples say Aisha was 6 years old when he married her and 9-years-old when he consummated the marriage.

Aisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"According to the traditional sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated.[6][8][9] American historian Denise Spellberg states that "these specific references to the bride's age reinforce Aisha's pre-menarcheal status and, implicitly, her virginity."[8] This issue of her virginity was of great importance to those who supported Aisha's position in the debate of the succession to Muhammad. These supporters considered that as Muhammad's only virgin wife, Aisha was divinely intended for him, and therefore the most credible regarding the debate.[10]"

Actually many say she was 19-20 also records of her father also say it.

Forum List

Back