For those who are Jones-ing for a President Trump Rally!

The announcer sounded like he was introducing Trump to the stage and the crowd was getting pumped, then he says "lets get welcome Senator Tim Scott to the stage and the crowd was instantly let down. I could hear people around me let out an "awww" in frustration. It was pretty funny. :laugh:

Yeah, I felt the same way.

The lines are always tremendous! Flag lines that are miles long!

It's funny. Even having been in the army and always loved my country, I spent so much of my life not noticing the flag much. But the past 3 years when I see something like the vast amounts of flags at trump rallies it warms my heart when little else does.

With so much anti America hate I notice flags now.

Even at of all things when I went to see midget wrestling a few months ago they turned off the lights, put a light on the flag and everyone stood and sang the national anthem I actually got a tad bit emotional for the first time.

If it's one thing trump does is make Americans proud of America again when so few others do.

It's funny. Even having been in the army and always loved my country, I spent so much of my life not noticing the flag much. But the past 3 years when I see something like the vast amounts of flags at trump rallies it warms my heart when little else does.

With so much anti America hate I notice flags now.

Even at of all things when I went to see midget wrestling a few months ago they turned off the lights, put a light on the flag and everyone stood and sang the national anthem I actually got a tad bit emotional for the first time.

If it's one thing trump does is make Americans proud of America again when so few others do.
Burn and Bury Marbury

Yet SCROTUS allows people to burn it. We, the people, should be the only ones allowed to determine what is free speech and what is in-your-face treason. Only doormats let a Star Chamber make their political decisions for them.

Burn and Bury Marbury

Yet SCROTUS allows people to burn it. We, the people, should be the only ones allowed to determine what is free speech and what is in-your-face treason. Only doormats let a Star Chamber make their political decisions for them.
Burning a US flag is in your face treason? The SCOTUS wisely considered it to be far better to see a few flags burn in protest, that to see every one of them burn, if they made it illegal. Smart Judges.

Burning a US flag is in your face treason? The SCOTUS wisely considered it to be far better to see a few flags burn in protest, that to see every one of them burn, if they made it illegal. Smart Judges.

About to the extent that you and your cult consider burning "pride" and "tranny" flags to be treason.

Nine Clowns With Gavels and Gowns

It's as absurd as it would be, say, at a Baptist convention, if the faction that lost on an issue burned the Bible in protest. They'd deserve to get permanently prevented from attending any more conventions. Do you think the Baptists would appoint a clique with the power to determine what calls for expulsion?

Constitution-bangers are even worse than Bible-bangers, because religion only affects its flock, while the totalitarian document written in the horse-and-buggy era affects us all and needs to be scrapped.

Nine Clowns With Gavels and Gowns

It's as absurd as it would be, say, at a Baptist convention, if the faction that lost on an issue burned the Bible in protest. They'd deserve to get permanently prevented from attending any more conventions. Do you think the Baptists would appoint a clique with the power to determine what calls for expulsion?

Constitution-bangers are even worse than Bible-bangers, because religion only affects its flock, while the totalitarian document written in the horse-and-buggy era affects us all and needs to be scrapped.
Are those women burning the Bible in protest because they're not allowed into the Baptist clergy? That doesn't seem like a cause for expulsion to me.

Forum List

Back