For those of you who just...don't...get...it

I hope some of you are actually paying attention to what Bully is saying, he wants to handcuff America into defeat, he revels at the thought of American loss, he is the worst of what America has to offer.....the anti_American.

OCA said:
I hope some of you are actually paying attention to what Bully is saying, he wants to handcuff America into defeat, he revels at the thought of American loss, he is the worst of what America has to offer.....the anti_American.

rep 4 U.....and bully should move to europe

Mr. P said:
This may not make any points with anyone...but I only see Bully as very Anti-Bush, not Anti-America.

So Anti-Bush that he cannot see reason, or even remotely come within the vicinity of reason.

Mr. P said:
This may not make any points with anyone...but I only see Bully as very Anti-Bush, not Anti-America.

P I usually agree with you most of the time but I gotta take exception to this........Bully has opposed everything this administration has done from the WOT to probably how W takes a dump. I'll be willing to lay a small wager that he initially opposed going to Afghanistan because he is a pacifist(defeatist) and only now says we should have stayed the course in Afghanistan and not gone to Iraq simply because he opposes Bush and America. He does not care about America, every position he takes will only lead to 1 thing...American defeat, you can hear it in his writings.....he will rejoice at American loss and mourn terrorist loss.

OCA said:
P I usually agree with you most of the time but I gotta take exception to this........Bully has opposed everything this administration has done from the WOT to probably how W takes a dump. I'll be willing to lay a small wager that he initially opposed going to Afghanistan because he is a pacifist(defeatist) and only now says we should have stayed the course in Afghanistan and not gone to Iraq simply because he opposes Bush and America. He does not care about America, every position he takes will only lead to 1 thing...American defeat, you can hear it in his writings.....he will rejoice at American loss and mourn terrorist loss.

You may be right OCA... :dunno: But you have to admit that all his positions are Anti-Bush admin./policy etc..That's why I said what I did..sure it does tie at some point into Anti-America, I just don't feel like that's what he is...But like I said, I really:dunno:

Let me add this...I'm NOT defending the guys positions here...There have been a few things I agree with, when I do I post in the applicable thread. Other than that...He posts Dog Shit. :)

Mr. P said:
You may be right OCA... :dunno: But you have to admit that all his positions are Anti-Bush admin./policy etc..That's why I said what I did..sure it does tie at some point into Anti-America, I just don't feel like that's what he is...But like I said, I really:dunno:

Let me add this...I'm NOT defending the guys positions here...There have been a few things I agree with, when I do I post in the applicable thread. Other than that...He posts Dog Shit. :)

You see my thing is this.......politics should end at the water's edge....we should ALL be behind the decisions this administration makes at least in accordance to the WOT because not doing so only endangers soldiers lives. Bully is against what happened at Abu Ghraib, I say because it was so totally blown oput of proportion we have ENDANGERED soldier's lives, people who have no clue as to what the job of soldiering or warfare entails feel fit to pass judgement on what went on at Abu Ghraib, this I cannot handle. I don't pass judgement on decisions a broker makes at his brokerage exactly because I have very little knowledge of what goes on there. This is how I think that Bully should keep his fucking mouth shut because he don't know what the hell he's talking about.

OCA said:
You see my thing is this.......politics should end at the water's edge....we should ALL be behind the decisions this administration makes at least in accordance to the WOT because not doing so only endangers soldiers lives. Bully is against what happened at Abu Ghraib, I say because it was so totally blown oput of proportion we have ENDANGERED soldier's lives, people who have no clue as to what the job of soldiering or warfare entails feel fit to pass judgement on what went on at Abu Ghraib, this I cannot handle. I don't pass judgement on decisions a broker makes at his brokerage exactly because I have very little knowledge of what goes on there. This is how I think that Bully should keep his fucking mouth shut because he don't know what the hell he's talking about.

I understand your position, OCA...United we stand.

no1tovote4 said:
So Anti-Bush that he cannot see reason, or even remotely come within the vicinity of reason.

Actually, my opposition to Bush is well reasoned, based upon his record and rooted in observation of his actions over the years. Nothing unreasoning about it.

But as y'all really feel uncomfortable trying to justify the actions of he and his administration, it's only expected that you resort to changing the subject and attacking a critic. Y'all are gonna go and make me think you actually have consciences if you aren't careful.

Bullypulpit said:
Actually, my opposition to Bush is well reasoned, based upon his record and rooted in observation of his actions over the years. Nothing unreasoning about it.

But as y'all really feel uncomfortable trying to justify the actions of he and his administration, it's only expected that you resort to changing the subject and attacking a critic. Y'all are gonna go and make me think you actually have consciences if you aren't careful.

Bully, If the entire Bush administration falls on it's face, I will think of nothing except for the fact that you recommended NOTHING positive that could have been done to prevent it !

OCA said:

Open mouth, insert foot and chew vigorously. But you should be used to that by now. The war in Afghanistan was justified, Al Qaeda had the implicit support of the Taliban, and we should have scraped Afghanistan out like a gourd. We had the smoking gun...we knew where they were...and we screwed the pooch when Dubbyuh decided to go haring off into Iraq on a tissue of lies.

Like the true believer you are, you automatically associate opposition to the adminstration with anti-Americanism. But if you want to ferret out traitors, you need look no further than the Oval Office and, your own mirror. I'm sure you'd look good in a brown-shirt.

Pale Rider said:
And judging by the amount of that crap he posts on here, he must spend a considerable amount of time digging that shit up. His brain is simply pickled with it. I believe he's beyond hope.

I know he gets his kicks posting it here too. He always gets someone to "stomp on the burning bag".

I can't bring myself to give him a thoughtful response, since all he ever posts is bullshit, that's all I ever give him in return.

Just look at his self portrait he's using as an avatar. A picture speaks a thousand words.

Well just look at the site he posts from, it's a human rights website, not known for their impartiality........And they love the useless UN..........

Bullypulpit said:

"Feel uncomfortable"? What the fuck gives you the impression ANYONE here is UNCOMFORTABLE? You're off your fucking rocker AGAIN as usual.

And gee... lets look at President Bush's record shall we? Tell me shit for brains, who was the last intern President Bush got head from in the Oval Office? Ooooooohhh that's right... HE DIDN'T! And who was the last female President Bush GROPED in the hallway at the White House? Oooooooooh that's right agian... HE HASN'T! And tell me, what was the last military base that President Bush closed? Oooopsy... I guess he hasn't GUTTED our military either... like your fucking shit stain, prince of politics, shit willie did.

But here's something you CAN tell me pulit, how do you manage to breath with your head up your ass so far? Here's your picture asswipe. Do you take your glasses off before you stick your head up there?

yikes.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Gem
dilloduck said:
Bully, If the entire Bush administration falls on it's face, I will think of nothing except for the fact that you recommended NOTHING positive that could have been done to prevent it !

America had the chance on November 2nd...And we blew it.

As for reccomending anything positive as to what could be done to prevent the administration from falling on its face, well, can we push back the tide? Can we reverse the flow of time? Can we undo what has already been done? No, but what we can do is hold this Administration accountable for its actions.

Only by admitting to the mistakes made in pursuit of the ill-considered adventurism in Iraq, can the Administration begin to take responsibility for those mistakes and begin the process of making amends for those errors. Unfortunately, the hubris of the Bush Administration is so overwhelming that thet cannot admit to those mistakes, those errors of judgement, even if it does see them. So. you tell me...What do we do to positively affect the outcome in Iraq? How do we prevent further death and maiming amongst our troops? How do we prevent the same amongst the Iraqi civilian population? Where do we go from here?

gop_jeff said:
Here, again, we have reached an area of vague interpretation. What constitutes "severe pain and suffering?" What about almost-severe pain and suffering? Who decides where the line is? Is solitary confinement "severe?" What about threats? What about bread and water? Again, who decides? Even in this country, with over 200 years of judicial review and opinion, the concept of "cruel and unusual punishment" is not set in stone. To this day, groups like the ACLU try to use the cruel and unusual punsihment clause to try and undermine the death penalty.

Sorry, Bully. I still don't buy it. Not to mention (as Mr. P pointed out), the US has not ratified the convention, and thus is not legally bound by it.

The US may not be legally bound by the convention, but as a nation which promotes the ideals of freedom and democracy, we are morally bound to abide by the convention. It's the Christian thing to do.

The US may not be legally bound by the convention, but as a nation which promotes the ideals of freedom and democracy, we are morally bound to abide by the convention. It's the Christian thing to do.
*watching Bully repack his bag with fresh dog poop, light it, and toss it back on the porch.*

Pale Rider said:
"Feel uncomfortable"? What the fuck gives you the impression ANYONE here is UNCOMFORTABLE? You're off your fucking rocker AGAIN as usual.

And gee... lets look at President Bush's record shall we? Tell me shit for brains, who was the last intern President Bush got head from in the Oval Office? Ooooooohhh that's right... HE DIDN'T! And who was the last female President Bush GROPED in the hallway at the White House? Oooooooooh that's right agian... HE HASN'T! And tell me, what was the last military base that President Bush closed? Oooopsy... I guess he hasn't GUTTED our military either... like your fucking shit stain, prince of politics, shit willie did.

But here's something you CAN tell me pulit, how do you manage to breath with your head up your ass so far? Here's your picture asswipe. Do you take your glasses off before you stick your head up there?

yikes.jpg

Getting head in the OVal Office IS NOT the moral equivalent of waging a war of aggression on a pretext of lies.

Now, why doncha give yer ears a little tug and pop yer head outta yer ass. Of course as full of crap as you are, the results might be disasterously messy.

Have a nice day, :asshole:

Forum List

Back