For Those of You Hoping for A Donald Trump Victory in November

Nevada went to Bill Clinton twice and Obama twice.

Las Vegas is a union town where 70% of the state's population lives and works. Trump has property there and is infamously anti-union.

What would suggest Nevada would turn on Hillary?
Because hillary is incompetent. People aren't stupid. Union workers aren't stupid, either. I'm a teamster and I averaged 15K/yr more during the Bush years than the Obama years. The future of our economic security for ourselves and our children takes precedence over liberal economic policies and false promises.
The majority of my union brothers are voting Trump.
Dumb sheep like you make me laugh. :laugh:

No Surprise: Trump Is a Union Buster at His Own Hotel
Wrong moron. The union was attempting to bust the hotel, not the other way around.
There was no union in place to bust.
Food, beverage, and hospitality workers know a union takeover will cost them their jobs. These aren't highly skilled workers such as welders, pilots, steel workers, etc.
You see, the closer you get to hillarys panties, the worse the stench.
Wow! You are an exceptionally dumb sheep.
laugh.gif

The union was attempting to bust the hotel? I guess 86% of the workers signing up to go with the union caused you cognitive dissonance.

"About 86 percent of workers in the planned bargaining unit have signed “Union Yes” cards. UNITE HERE is seeking neutrality from the employer and a straight card-check majority vote for unionization, rather than plodding through the NLRB ballot process. Nonetheless, according to the union, the management has run a stealth campaign to persuade hotel staff that organizing is not in their best interest."
The union says 86%. Do you believe everything you read, dumass? I don't believe that 86% of the workers would vote away their own jobs. Not for one second.
If the Drumpf is so cool why would they be voting away their jobs because they unionized? Like most sheep you get easily tripped on your logic loop.

"“I see [this] with myself, and with my coworkers. They try to [apply] pressure: Don’t do this, don’t do this, don’t go with the union,” he says of the management, pointing to a flurry of anti-union propaganda flyers and posters. Some coworkers are wary of the organizing drive, he concedes: “Some of them are very very afraid to be a part of the union…[but] It’s their right, and nobody can retaliate against them.” And when others criticize his support for the campaign, the proud naturalized citizen replies, “This is my right. Like the right to vote.”"

Because low wage hospitality jobs and unions don't work. If maids and dishwashers start making 20-25 dollars an hour, the hotel will simply close. You see, in your utopian existence, everybody deserves the same. But you can't help it - your a Taker. A drain on society. A hillary panty-sniffer.

Because low wage hospitality jobs and unions don't work. If maids and dishwashers start making 20-25 dollars an hour, the hotel will simply close. You see, in your utopian existence, everybody deserves the same. But you can't help it - your a Taker. A drain on society. A hillary panty-sniffer.
Thats not true. I have a mentor that runs a hotel in Orlando that pays his workers 20-25 an hour. He has been open for decades and has even built schools for his workers children. Any of them that graduate have their college fully paid for. Youre a dumb sheep just like I said.

There are 57,000 Culinary Union workers alone in Las Vegas. The Service Employees International Union, over 8,000. Nevada enjoys the eighth highest rate of employees represented by unions in the country.

The resorts don't seem to be hurting, considering the number of new properties being constructed. You have any data indicating that union workers are hurting the Las Vegas economy?

Oh, did I forget to mention this? Approximately a third of the state's population is Hispanic and only 16% of those voters are Republicans.

I don't see any way Trump is going to carry Nevada.

Forum List

Back