For The "Poll" Lovers

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
The first opinion poll to be conducted after last week’s deadly attack on a U.S. consulate in Libya and a spate of anti-American protests across the Muslim world has recorded a five-point drop in approval for President Obama’s handling of foreign policy.

The NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released Tuesday found the president’s foreign policy approval among registered voters at 49 percent, down from 54 percent one month earlier.

The fall was steeper among independents, going from 53 percent in August to 41 percent,” NBC reported.

Obama

The first opinion poll to be conducted after last week’s deadly attack on a U.S. consulate in Libya and a spate of anti-American protests across the Muslim world has recorded a five-point drop in approval for President Obama’s handling of foreign policy.

The NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released Tuesday found the president’s foreign policy approval among registered voters at 49 percent, down from 54 percent one month earlier.

The fall was steeper among independents, going from 53 percent in August to 41 percent,” NBC reported.

Obama

You just love this main stream media poll... don't you?

LOL... and I love it!

Obama

That only reflects foreign policy and not overall approval

Mitts foreign policy approval is in the dumps

The poll did not directly seek respondents’ views on Republican candidate Mitt Romney’s foreign policy competency. The question that came closest asked whether Obama or Romney would make a better commander-in-chief; respondents favored Obama by 45-38 percent.

Last edited:

Obama

That same poll gave Obama an 11 point lead over Romney as to which one is better prepared to lead the country for the next 4 years.

Yes, 11 points.

Obama

OMG! Horrors! The lame stream media is in the tank for Romney now!

• Banned

Obama

That same poll gave Obama an 11 point lead over Romney as to which one is better prepared to lead the country for the next 4 years.

Yes, 11 points.

Link to the EXACT same poll. I'm not saying it doesn't but where you're involved, I want to see proof.

• Banned

Obama

The poll did not directly seek respondents’ views on Republican candidate Mitt Romney’s foreign policy competency. The question that came closest asked whether Obama or Romney would make a better commander-in-chief; respondents favored Obama by 45-38 percent.

Bingo! You can read. Did I imply anything else? No? I didn't think so..

Obama

Hmmmmm..

So thats how rightwing propaganda arm CBN viewed the recent poll. Lets see how others interpreted it

Obama 50%-Romney 45% in new poll – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Obama 50%-Romney 45% in new poll

The NBC News/ Wall Street Journal survey found Obama at 50% and Romney at 45% among likely voters. The president's five point edge is up slightly from a four point 48%-44% margin over Romney in an NBC/WSJ survey conducted in mid August, just before the Republican and Democratic conventions. Obama's five point advantage in the new poll is within the survey's sampling error, meaning the race can be seen as a tie.

Hmmmmm..

So thats how rightwing propaganda arm CBN viewed the recent poll. Lets see how others interpreted it

Obama 50%-Romney 45% in new poll – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Obama 50%-Romney 45% in new poll

The NBC News/ Wall Street Journal survey found Obama at 50% and Romney at 45% among likely voters. The president's five point edge is up slightly from a four point 48%-44% margin over Romney in an NBC/WSJ survey conducted in mid August, just before the Republican and Democratic conventions. Obama's five point advantage in the new poll is within the survey's sampling error, meaning the race can be seen as a tie.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Very good. You talk about apples and I'll talk about oranges.

I referred to foreign policy...you in the true tradition of diversion try to turn what I said into a totally different discussion. See the words..."foreign policy approval"?

Try again...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back