For The Next Year,Looks Like Anything Ben Carson Says Will Be Deemed Vile And Repulsive !!!

Why would I bother responding to crazy claims? Nobody is scared of Carson, and he won't last a year.
Yeah, anything that a conservative Christian says is "crazy", huh. If JFK was around today and saying What he said he'd be considered a right wing extremist. You guys are the freaks, not people like Dr. Carson.

Nope, not everything. Just the crazy stuff. They do say plenty of that though.
Tell me why Dr. Carson is a racist.

I don't know why he is racist. I suppose it's because of the way he was raised. Carson has much worse faults than that. Nobody is scared of him,and he will only be an also-ran a year from now.
Exactly, you don't know. All you know is what your masters tell you how to think.

I really don't know what Carson believes, but I know he will be for what ever the extreme right wants him to be for. Nobody as smart as his education leads us to believe could actually believe the crazy crap he has been spouting.

and now we wait for the next interview. is someone going to ask Ben if he prefers Burger King over Wendys, and no matter what the answer, the left will deem him a racist?

Being a racist has nothing to do with which hamburger he prefers. It has to do with his attitudes about race. You really don't understand that?
not with Democrats.
He can't explain why Dr. Carson is a racist. All he knows is that he's supposed to say that he is. He can't explain why.

Who told you that anybody is afraid of him?
When did I say anyone is afraid of Dr. Carson? I didn't. Tell me why you believe Dr Carson is a racist.

Yeah, anything that a conservative Christian says is "crazy", huh. If JFK was around today and saying What he said he'd be considered a right wing extremist. You guys are the freaks, not people like Dr. Carson.

Nope, not everything. Just the crazy stuff. They do say plenty of that though.
Tell me why Dr. Carson is a racist.

I don't know why he is racist. I suppose it's because of the way he was raised. Carson has much worse faults than that. Nobody is scared of him,and he will only be an also-ran a year from now.
Exactly, you don't know. All you know is what your masters tell you how to think.

I really don't know what Carson believes, but I know he will be for what ever the extreme right wants him to be for. Nobody as smart as his education leads us to believe could actually believe the crazy crap he has been spouting.
So you believe Dr Carson doesn't believe what he says.

I'm really fed up with you ignorant indoctrinated leftist pawns trying to destroy the character of good decent people simply because they are Christians and disagree with your agenda. Totally fed up, and I don't think I'm alone.

yes,,,your choice of a fast food place is Racist!!!
They're sheep. They get their orders and carry them out like good little nazis.
well i am not a fan of McDonalds anyway...never was. does that make me an evil despicable white male?
McDonald's isn't relevant. My point is the slander and destruction of the character of a good man simply because these leftist propaganda parrots don't like what he thinks. They're the problem with American politics.

well i am not a fan of McDonalds anyway...never was. does that make me an evil despicable white male?
McDonald's isn't relevant. My point is the slander and destruction of the character of a good man simply because these leftist propaganda parrots don't like what he thinks. They're the problem with American politics.
i just hope that eventually Carson works his way to number 1 and taking 10 point leads in all the swing states,,,then lets see what the loonies do.

Oh, oh, hold everything. Seth Rogen, the famous great movie actor tweeted his opinion of Dr. Carson. "Fuck You". Brilliant.

i just hope that eventually Carson works his way to number 1 and taking 10 point leads in all the swing states,,,then lets see what the loonies do.
I hope we can have a campaign where actual issues are discussed, but I don't think the left can handle it. They're pretty much determined to destroy the character of good decent people.

I really don't know what Carson believes, but I know he will be for what ever the extreme right wants him to be for.

And there you have it, an honest revealing of the typical liberal left mindset. We are dealing with fanatical people who have absolutely no intention of trying to cooperate or work together to solve our problems. They would literally rather destroy the nation than to even listen to what anyone on "the right" has to say. There is no amount of compromise or appeasement that will ever be enough. Short of every conservative slitting their wrists and committing suicide, they aren't going to ever be satisfied. Even then, I bet they would turn on their own 'moderates' to continue their Reich.

The left doesn't want to work together. They're destroyers, not builders. Look at their leader, Obama. He has pitted citizens against each other over skin color, gender, and income. They're pawns and too damn indoctrinated to understand. Notice how they ran away and hid when challenged like the cockroaches they are. A great American like Dr. Carson all of a sudden becomes a crazy idiot overnight. These are very sick creatures, and if they can't discuss the issues then they need to be challenged and exposed for the filthy trash they are. God Bless America.

hopefully this will just increase Carsons lead over all those racist Democrats to the point where the lead Dem's will be pooping thier depends!

Some leftist cockroach at this moment is digging and dredging trying to find something on his wife and kids. These are very sick creatures.

Sure, we know you are one of the meanest toughest SOB's in the world.
We know. Live in your fantasy and stroke your little gun all you want.
You have no idea what you would do.
The biggest lie in the world is....if it would have been me......>!
Gotcha.
Meat head.

But the Anti-Defamation League, a prominent Jewish group dedicated to fighting anti-semitic sentiments, has pushed back against the factual accuracy of the statement: "Ben Carson has a right to his views on gun control, but the notion that Hitler's gun-control policy contributed to the Holocaust is historically inaccurate. The small number of personal firearms available to Germany's Jews in 1938 could in no way have stopped the totalitarian power of the Nazi German state."
Now who do you believe. This fellow of a group that has studied the rise of the nazi regime in real time and in real facts?

I can't speak for the ADL, Jews or liberal shills such as yourself, but I know this... If I had been a Jew in 1938 with a gun, the Nazis would not have marched me to my death in a furnace. They may have shot me dead but I guarantee I would have taken a few with me.

Forum List

Back