For the first time since WW2 , more than 2.5 million people are expected to die in Muscovy this year

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
For the first time since WW" , more than 2.5 million people are expected to die in Muscovy this year.
The birth rate is no less difficult - the number of children born will be a minimum in 20 years (1.4 million), writes TJ.

The negative demographic picture is reflected in the record natural loss of 1946 - more than 1.1 million people in 2021 (-7.5 per 1,000 inhabitants).

The coronavirus pandemic directly and indirectly led to an excess mortality in 2020-2021, which exceeds the trends of previous years (2015-2019) by 28% or almost 1 million people.

Moscow Disinformation Campaign Aims to Undermine Confidence in Pfizer, Other Covid-19 Vaccines, U.S. Officials Say

with other worlds Moscow propaganda has backfired them , Moscow has tried to kill us with anti - covid propaganda but instead covid hits them with full might , in the long run covid put a stop to Moscow expansionists - imperialist plans

that-reads-if-you-dont-want-to-quarantine-its-okay-charles-darwin-next-to-a-photo-of-charles-darwin

an4LGXz_700b.jpg

ps thank you Baron for your daily job here )))

Hey Lit

Russia has a population of what, 160 mil?

I bet if you still had a Czar on the throne it would be 400 million

Hey Lit. Where were you born and raised if I may?

Hey Lit

Russia has a population of what, 160 mil?

I bet if you still had a Czar on the throne it would be 400 million

Hey Lit. Where were you born and raised if I may?

"Russia has a population of what, 160 mil?" no much less - around 125 , Putin much like Koba lies about population size

"Czar on the throne it would be 400 million" No way, Muscovite were in minority (much hated by us) and Polish was the most write language in Kobyla ulus

So what is it you would like for us in the West to do? I know what I would like to do. Quit feeding the bear. Biden and his band of losers virtually gave Russia the rights to supply Europe with natural gas and other energy sources the US could have done so. I would also publicly list all of the lies and deceptions emanation from the Kremlin on major world issues including the military, arms buildup, their secret alliances with evil regimes. I would also either commend Putin for religious freedom or criticize him for religious obstruction, as applicable. I do not see us in any way being able to stop Russian aggression in the Ukraine, so let's not pretend --- that is, unless we want to engage in an all out war with the bear. Biden and his party are just as useless as they are evil, but even still, we in the West cannot stop Russia or China from regional expansion without enormous risk. (also, what good is using Darwin as a reference for wisdom or anything else?)

"Russia has a population of what, 160 mil?" no much less - around 125 , Putin much like Koba lies about population size

"Czar on the throne it would be 400 million" No way, Muscovite were in minority (much hated by us) and Polish was the most write language in Kobyla ulus

Lol...............I was referring to Lenin and Stalin murdering 10s of millions upon 10s of millions. Wiping out half the army in WW 1 and 2 on top

Thanks for the population clarification

Lol...............I was referring to Lenin and Stalin murdering 10s of millions upon 10s of millions. Wiping out half the army in WW 1 and 2 on top

"I was referring to Lenin and Stalin murdering 10s of millions upon 10s of millions. Wiping out half the army in WW 1 and 2 on top"

not only Lenin and Stalin who Wiping out half of Moscow ulus population . Ivan the terrible and Pieter the sodomite did the same and you know what ? they are the most popular czars in Muscovy today

"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501

In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

9780815735748.jpg

"WHO rules EAST EUROPE commands the Heartland Who rules the heartland commands the World Island Who rule the world island commands the WORLD" - John Halford Mackinder

JUST LOOK WHAT I FOUND, WHATS A STORY ...SUCH SCUM RACE ....

So what is it you would like for us in the West to do? I know what I would like to do. Quit feeding the bear. Biden and his band of losers virtually gave Russia the rights to supply Europe with natural gas and other energy sources the US could have done so. I would also publicly list all of the lies and deceptions emanation from the Kremlin on major world issues including the military, arms buildup, their secret alliances with evil regimes. I would also either commend Putin for religious freedom or criticize him for religious obstruction, as applicable. I do not see us in any way being able to stop Russian aggression in the Ukraine, so let's not pretend --- that is, unless we want to engage in an all out war with the bear. Biden and his party are just as useless as they are evil, but even still, we in the West cannot stop Russia or China from regional expansion without enormous risk. (also, what good is using Darwin as a reference for wisdom or anything else?)
" Quit feeding the bear. " great point ! Muscovite have to learn how to eat oil and drink LNG . Moscow has 0 chance to win ...

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Not sure about Ukraine and Russia, but if the US will allow China to swallow Taiwan, then it will be really better to turn back to isolationism and forget about a foreign policy as a tool to defend own interests.

Not sure about Ukraine and Russia, but if the US will allow China to swallow Taiwan, then it will be really better to turn back to isolationism and forget about a foreign policy as a tool to defend own interests.

Forum List

Back