For the censure Police..........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by archangel, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Just a few definitions:
    Humor:(1)temperament(2)mood(3)whim(4)a quality that appeals to a sense of the ludicrous or incongruous(his or her plight)a keen perception of(5)something designed to be comical or amusing...one mans humor may be anothers insult!
    satire:biting wit,irony or sarcasm used to expose vice or folly...also a literary work having these qualities...found in dry humor
    censure:to find fault with...blaming or condeming to criticize...
    censor :eek:ne of two early Roman magistrates whose duties included the power to suppress any thing they found objectionable!

So for the record Mod's are Roman magistrates just exercising their power :dunno:

I see the mods are viewing as I write...interesting! smiley faces!

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

Not sure how you got to that conclusion. Could it have something to do with this now locked thread? http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23708

Perhaps someone else could tell us the humor here? Two mods thought it was a flame.

3. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

This is not a flame...just a opinion...not intended as humor maybe a little satire though...now you have a problem with my freedom of speech...you are the one flaming now!
    ps:please remove the link to the closed post...you are inviting flamming!

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    How do you figure this? Saying something, doesn't make it so. How did I flame you?

5. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

you posted a link to the closed thread you alluded to...why? This just invites flamming..imo..end of story!

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Put your pov across, if not for this closed thread, what is it that has you saying,
    If that is the problem, you have a problem with 'questioning mods decisions'-see rules.

If that is the problem, you have a first warning. If not, feel free to publically explain what you are speaking of.

7. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

it was a general comment...did not point to any particular post or mod or anyone else...just a little satire that got me a warning...you just made my point for me...you are assuming way too much!

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Ok, you have the first warning then. This thread is now closed too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.