For people with guns.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I was looking for a couple more 15 round clips for my S&W 9mm I just bought. I paid 34 a piece for them. before I went to copesdist.com, I looked on Ebay. They were goign from 50 to 80 dollars a piece! I thought about buying all they had and selling on ebay for 75 a piece lol. Oh and the 50 to 80 a piece was for 10 round clips! My point being, it is amazing how much everything gun related has went up. It is crazy! Ammo is scarce and expensive. Clips are outrageous! The gun industry thanks you obama! Salesman of the year! lol

the NRA is doing a good job of soaking the stupid of their cash.

Its why they get paid the big bucks

So they are throwing money at people? Try reading what you write, perhaps?

If I had it to do over again four to eight years ago I would have gone into the business of selling guns.

It appears gun sales improve when the economy gets worse as well as when it gets better.

In 2007 a local gunsmith was crying for investors to open his new shop, Hindsight being 20/20, it was my mistake for buying livestock instead.

If I had it to do over again four to eight years ago I would have gone into the business of selling guns.

It appears gun sales improve when the economy gets worse as well as when it gets better.

In 2007 a local gunsmith was crying for investors to open his new shop, Hindsight being 20/20, it was my mistake for buying livestock instead.

Well shit man. It does seem to be the business these days. Gun stores reporting hundreds of thousands of dollars of revenue. All the time

Cool thread. Reminds me of the time Crack hit the streets - lots of profits to be made by those willing to spread misery for profit.

Guns are what you make of them. "Misery" is subjective at best

The Following User Says Thank You to Truthmatters For This Useful Post:
Wry Catcher (Today)

Awwww Wry and TM share the same beliefs. You would look good riding on her back :)

As I stated in my previous post I bought livestock instead of investing in what is a now a very profitable gun shop.

The number of people I am killing with my beef does make me feel guilty. All that fat from my free range beeves is bound to kill a glutton or two somewhere.........

yeap the NRA is a really good lobbist for the gun sellers

In reality Team Obama is responsible. Pre-planning on their part to increase prices and reduce inventory? I wonder how much stock they have in these industries.......... :eusa_whistle:

I am interested to hear this

Pure speculation but I wouldn't put it past anyone, even a sitting president. Purchase stock in a specific product or group of products. Threaten to ban those specific products or group of products, knowing full well such a ban would never pass congress and that many people would run to purchase said items, just in case, driving up the price......... :dunno:

Forum List

Back