For any divorced/separated people over 40, how did you move on and find a real partner?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It has been a real struggle for me. A real struggle. 18 Years of my life gone now. I don't watch hockey, I've watched one movie in 10 months when I used to watch 2 or 3 a night on weekends. My inspiration is gone as I rely on G-d only to ge me through but my sense of humor is fleeting. Back to the question, how did you move on and find that person as you aged?

Last edited:
Drugs and hookers.
That will get your mind off the ex.
Then when you are ready to find a relationship, use Grindr. It was developed for people like you.

Drugs and hookers.
That will get your mind off the ex.
Then when you are ready to find a relationship, use Grindr. It was developed for people like you.
Very true, then you will need to find a doctor to prescribe antibiotics and something for the itchy crabs.

Not sure which is worse though.

Oh, and don't fall asleep around them or you will wake up on a block of ice and a kidney missing.

I hate it when that happens.

Damn OP you better get shed of that post or your assisted suicide overlords will be after ya. ;)
You didn't have a wife who for years told you that they were working with the police, the very human right abusers that desteoyed my life for decades, even as she was very bold.with her assaults on me (I wonder why...). It is a daunting realization, "sleeping with the enemy" as it were though I didn't believe her at the time because she stated so many absurd statements over the years. I believe her now...

You didn't have wife who for years told you that they were working with the police, the very human right abusers that desteoyed my life for decades. It is a daunting realization, "sleeping with the enemy" as it were though I didn't believe her at the time because she stated so many absurd statements. I believe her now...
:cuckoo:

It has been a real struggle for me. A real struggle. 18 Years of my life gone now. I don't watch hockey, I've watched one movie in 10 months when I used to watch 2 or 3 a night on weekends. My inspiration is gone as I rely on G-d only to ge me through but my sense of humor is fleeting. Back to the question, how did you move on and find that person as you aged?
"I don't watch hockey"

What a struggle.

You didn't have a wife who for years told you that they were working with the police, the very human right abusers that desteoyed my life for decades, even as she was very bold.with her assaults on me (I wonder why...). It is a daunting realization, "sleeping with the enemy" as it were though I didn't believe her at the time because she stated so many absurd statements over the years. I believe her now...
27ywg4.jpg

first thing you do is quit complaining and just get on with your life,, a partner will come,, but not if youre constantly complaining,,

Scotch and bar skanks. But I never found a “real partner” after divorce. I stopped looking years ago. I am perfectly fine being home with it being just me and my dogs. Oh, and there is still the occasional bar skank.

At 52 I am rather disappointed in the looks of similarly aged women, so I tend to prey on younger (25-35) chicks, preferably with daddy issues. I also do not foul my own nest by banging close to home. I will hop on my Harley and take off for a weekend when I want to stalk pussy. That way I can lie to them and they will never be able to really know where I live!

Yes. She has family members who are cops and she knew of the abuses and lawsuit I went forward with against them. She told me that she was going to take our home and was working wth her cousin, a Police Foundations.graduate who was "randomly" dating a cop, in my wifes words, to "screw me over" as she intended to take our home. I made some of this known to the Crown after some long deliberation and legw advice which is why they were desperate to NOT have me testify in front of a judge. Go ahead and copy our system with the Gestapo, it will only lead to a massive loss of International Goodwill.

Last edited:
I'm just 33 and I have friends that have gone through a divorce. I am glad that I'm single.

Yes. She has family members who are cops and she knew of the abuses and lawsuit I went forward with against them. She told me that she was going to take our home and was working wth her cousin, a Police Foundations.graduate who randomly was dated a cop, in my wifeswords, to "screw me over" as she took our home. I made some of this known to the Crown after skme long deliberation which is why they were desperate to NOT have me testify in front of a judge.
What in the fucking hell are you fucking talking about? If this is for real, then go grab a six pack and go fishing, FFS!

Why ever would you expect that everyone found a life partner? Or even wanted one? Or even thought that finding a partner was moving on? Move ON! Get on with your life. You certainly don't need anyone. Didn't you learn anything from your past experience? Here is my advice. Quit being needy. The more needy you are the less interest any worthwhile woman will have in you.

I'm just 33 and I have friends that have gone through a divorce. I am glad that I'm single.
You should stay single, and childless. 99% of all of my life stress has to do with raising kids and dealing with the ex.

You should stay single, and childless. 99% of all of my life stress has to do with raising kids and dealing with the ex.
Too many guys get married too early and don't see the red flags. I've dated quite a few women and most of them are selfish. The Queen of Diamonds will beat you when she's able and the Queen of Hearts is always your best bet.

Forum List

Back